PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Feature?

Laddy
02-15-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm wondering, what's your favorite special feature in all the FF's? ATE'S FTW!

jammi567
02-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Junctioning system, as once you take that away, you have apsolutly nothing to defend yourself with.

Hazzard
02-15-2007, 11:57 PM
The sphere grid system ( FFX)
Loved every minute of using it!!!

Little Blue
02-16-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm stuck between IX's ATEs and X's Sphere Grid. Story expansion vs character advancement.

ATEs I think...

Yuffie514
02-16-2007, 05:05 AM
Final Fantasy X. it's not my favorite in the series, but i can have all the skills, Black, or White magic. well i could also have all Black/White magic in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance granted the excellent subjob system, but basically, the sphere grid comes closest to no limits, IMO.

ljkkjlcm9
02-16-2007, 05:12 AM
FFV jobs was done amazingly well, and should be redone and made even better. It allowed for ultimate customization of your characters. That is the best part of that game, and solely because of it, it's a good game.

THE JACKEL

Rocket Edge
02-16-2007, 03:02 PM
The junction system was incredable. FFV's job system was great too.

Darth Anarcus
02-16-2007, 03:09 PM
Materia.

Elpizo
02-16-2007, 06:36 PM
A though call between FF III and FF V, but FF V's job system eventually won me over. Sorry FF III!!!

Zeromus_X
02-16-2007, 06:48 PM
FFIV did introduce the Active Time Battle system, and everything.

The black mage
02-16-2007, 06:56 PM
You know this is the hardest question i have ever had to answer. and i cannot as two of the features i have never played (3,6). But i would have to say 7's metirria system at the moment.

vorpal blade
02-17-2007, 01:32 AM
I think I enjoy FFV's job system, the most. It gives you so many options, and is relatively easy to do.

Wolf Kanno
02-17-2007, 02:12 AM
Job class system FTW

Come on, every system after it is just a different variation of it. Esper/Relic system, Materia, Junctioning, Sphere Grid, and Liscense Board

FFT has still done the best version of the Job Class system.

The ATB system is my second choice.

cloud_doll
02-17-2007, 02:26 AM
definetly materia system.

Dreddz
02-17-2007, 02:28 AM
Junction, Materia or Gambit. There all great. Never knew why people hated the Junction system so much, it was one of the few things that made FFVIII actually good.

Sidderz
02-17-2007, 01:38 PM
I did always quite like IX's ATE system as it really helped Character Development away from the main course of the game which was something rather new.

Also - I was rather fond of X's Sphere Grid system as it made people "eventually" interchangable in terms of abilities which was always fun. :D I think I liked X-2's Mission System but not as much as the Dress Sphere thingy - that was rather inventive I thought but still not as good as IX and X's features.

So overall it's between those two; but in terms of the poll I think I may put the ATE system.

Setzer Gabianni
02-17-2007, 08:34 PM
FF1's Party Creation - Yet basic, had the Jobs I neeed
FF2's Key Term System - Found it frustrating at times
FF3's Support Character System - Never played
FF4's Introduction of ATB, and everything - Enjoyed it
FF5's Job System - Fantastic, though as you levelled up..I hated waiting to learn the last ability of a certain job
FF6's Esper System - Utterly :skull::skull::skull::skull:e. The only thing Espers were good for, were for learning their skills. Summoning them, that was the utter :skull::skull::skull::skull:e bit, nead to clarify that.
FF7's Materia System - Boring. Plain. Hated how your HP went down with everything you equipped.
FF8's Junction System - One of the best systems I've used - yes, Draw may have been a pain, but once you mastered Junctioning, you didn't have to waste your time always summoning.
FF9's ATE System - Can someone explain to me what ATE means ^^;; - If you meant how the accessories gave people abilities to learn, then that's ok.
FF10's Sphere Grid System - Hated it. I did not appreciate having to waste spheres going through things I didn't like.
FF10-2's Mission System - Easy to use, but it made battles too easy. xD
FF11's Online System - Not played
FF12's Gambit System - Haven't used as such (obviously as I have not played it)
Other - Could I include the Clan sytem from TA in this? o.o

I can't really vote for 1..because the ones I do like, I like them equally.

Wolf Kanno
02-17-2007, 08:49 PM
FF9's ATE System - Can someone explain to me what ATE means ^^;; - If you meant how the accessories gave people abilities to learn, then that's ok.

I believe they are referring to the extra story sequences you could access when you went into towns.