PDA

View Full Version : Which Race Is Best in WoW?

Rosenti
02-16-2007, 09:20 PM
This is for WoW fans.

I have tried the game for some while and think its a laugh, but there is just one thing bugging me though. If i am going to start really playing, then which Race is best? You know! Undead, Elf, Human and so on. I do not know them all, but i want to know which is best? Can anyone tell me which is and why?

Ps. If you could tell me which profesion is best to, i would be mighty grateful (Mage, Rogue, Warlock, Paladin and so on), just plz tell me which is best, and which suit best with which race.

THANK YOU! :p

Tavrobel
02-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Any of the Horde. Alliance are for the people who get off on looking at collections of polygons.

Mirage
02-16-2007, 10:05 PM
What's wrong with getting off to collections of polygons? Granted, WoW characters have way too few polygons for my liking.

Madame Adequate
02-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Any of the Horde. Alliance are for the people who get off on looking at collections of polygons.

Blood Elves. Edit: Also, what's the difference between getting off on looking at collections of polygons, and at collections of atoms?

The best race are the Draenei. Gift of the Naaru + awesome feel + best starting zones ever + generally pretty kickass aesthetic value = yes.

Best class for draenei is possibly Paladin. Just because it's cool to be good.

Jebus
02-16-2007, 10:08 PM

Blood Elves. Edit: Also, what's the difference between getting off on looking at collections of polygons, and at collections of atoms?

The best race are the Draenei. Gift of the Naaru + awesome feel + best starting zones ever + generally pretty kickass aesthetic value = yes.

I never figured you for an Alliance person.

I thought you were cool. ;_;

Best races would have to be either Undead or Blood Elves. Although that's mainly because I play casters pretty heavily, and both Undead and BEs have high int, and the BEs have that mana drain racial which is pretty good in a pinch. Plus it silences.

For the Horde!

Shoeberto
02-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Moar liek Whore'd

I guess I don't need the apostraphe. Shut up.

As much as Alliance is all immature newbies, Horde tends to be full of snobby jerks. They're justified in being snobby, yeah, but still.

I ran a gnome for a while and really liked it.

Tavrobel
02-16-2007, 10:27 PM
As much as Alliance is all immature newbies, Horde tends to be full of snobby jerks. They're justified in being snobby, yeah, but still.

Ohh, thank God you have at last realized the harsh realities of the Blizzard world.

Also, what's the difference between getting off on looking at collections of polygons, and at collections of atoms?

Atoms are for Chemists to make jokes about and act like nerds. Polygons are for those with too much time.

Jowy
02-16-2007, 10:47 PM
My Blood Elf is pretty.

WoW is boring though. ;D

Jebus
02-16-2007, 10:54 PM
My Blood Elf is pretty.

WoW is boring though. ;D

And yet you love RO. WHERE IS THE LOGIC!?

Jowy
02-16-2007, 10:58 PM
My Blood Elf is pretty.

WoW is boring though. ;D

RO is like Diablo II but cutesy and with a larger world. WoW is just a bunch of boring kill/fetch quests.

Jebus
02-16-2007, 11:05 PM
My Blood Elf is pretty.

WoW is boring though. ;D

RO is like Diablo II but cutesy and with a larger world. WoW is just a bunch of boring kill/fetch quests.

Eh. Better than an endless, boring, level-grind.

Araciel
02-16-2007, 11:42 PM
all online games suck if you ask me....i hate the fact that RPG elements have become the fct that you gain levels and spend points to make your character better...ah well, good way to waste time i guess...

personally i like humans cause they have the perception ability, on a pvp server it can save you if you're lucky...also i like blood elves, they have some good abilities....too bad they have a sephiroth haircut, so you know what happens...

NINJA_Ryu
02-16-2007, 11:54 PM
Trolls!

How can you not love thier wacky, voodoo way and thier wonderful hospitality!

Not to mention thier laughter, guahahaha! plus, they make the best ninjas.

Freya
02-17-2007, 12:05 AM
The best race depends on the class you want to play. If you choose a class then I could help you a bit more.

Ps. Best druid is night elf if you want one. Tauren Druids get herblism and war stomp which you can't use in any form so there's no point. Unless you want a lion with horns then I guess it's alright.

escobert
02-17-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm a Blood Elf Paladin. I love him so far :D

Markus. D
02-17-2007, 12:23 AM
They are all balanced in some class or form.

the racials however... go to Blood Elf.

Dr. Acula
02-18-2007, 08:43 AM
GNOMES!
They're hard to target, have a helluva lot of mana, plus they're just so darned cute:love: ! Dwarves have the most strength though.

Blood Elf is good too, and Orcs do Hammertime for their dance. I mean, come on, Hammertime is an awesome dance.

Rostum
02-18-2007, 09:51 AM
I like troll hunters. ^^

Markus. D
02-18-2007, 07:08 PM
all online games suck if you ask me....i hate the fact that RPG elements have become the fct that you gain levels and spend points to make your character better...ah well, good way to waste time i guess...

personally i like humans cause they have the perception ability, on a pvp server it can save you if you're lucky...also i like blood elves, they have some good abilities....too bad they have a sephiroth haircut, so you know what happens...

Perception is pretty useless at mid-high levels.... if they can outstealth it.

Madame Adequate
02-19-2007, 03:25 PM
I never figured you for an Alliance person.

I thought you were cool. ;_;

I was a Hordie, until Draenei. Now I'm alliance, because they're fantastic. Actually now both sides have three great races; Orc, Troll, and Tauren versus Gnomes, Dwarves, and Draenei. And I have a belf hunter too, but she's not my main.

I thought you were cool, but you like UD and belfs most ;_;

escobert
02-19-2007, 03:55 PM
belfs are dank, basically the entire reason I started playing WoW :p

Jebus
02-19-2007, 05:25 PM
I was a Hordie, until Draenei. Now I'm alliance, because they're fantastic. Actually now both sides have three great races; Orc, Troll, and Tauren versus Gnomes, Dwarves, and Draenei. And I have a belf hunter too, but she's not my main.

Only cause of stats and racials. My favorite race is and always has been the Trolls. <3

Laddy
02-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Alliance is best. Horde isn't. Simple as that. :) Anyway, I like Gnome Warlock or Night Elf Druid for my characters. Erm, yeah, now, I must leave before they come for me from the East...

Madame Adequate
02-19-2007, 05:33 PM

Only cause of stats and racials. My favorite race is and always has been the Trolls. <3

That's certainly more respectable! <3 Trolls are cool.

Dr. Acula
02-23-2007, 02:53 AM
My main's Alliance (my Gnome warrior!:love: ) but I play both sides. I'm such a traitor. But I just wanted to add that Orcs and Humans, in my opinion, are pretty much equal.

JaytodaP
02-23-2007, 03:13 AM
Night Elf fury warrior for their higher dodge and armor rating.

Dr Aum
02-23-2007, 04:41 AM
I loved my Night Elf Priest very, very much.

Very, VERY much.