Current Quina Weapon: Silver Fork
Current Freya Weapon:Obelisk
Current Amarant Weapon: Tiger Fangs

I have beaten Hades
And ozma.... once....

Don't worry! You can always edit!

cloud21zidane16
02-17-2007, 12:42 AM
wow! thats an awful lot of time to play considering the levels and weapons youve got, how long did it take to get most of the cards becuase some of them are seen used very rarely

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-17-2007, 10:41 AM
I played about 70 hours to get Freya, Eiko, Garnet, Zizi and Vivi to level 99. The others still need to be groomed some more before they acheive that fate. And they've all got the best sh*t attatched apart from that blasted Excalibur II. I don't care much for cards :(

Dagga
02-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Ages for the cards your man the four armed guy annoted me for a bit. Then chocographs battled everyone... It took a long time

Frostwake
02-18-2007, 12:59 AM
You dont have any of the best weapons except for Mace of Zeus? Thats weird considering you have gone through memoria and should have all of them... Oh and in Eiko/Garret I use the magic racket for +2 magic :) you wont be attacking physically so its pointless to use the best after learning the abilities

cloud21zidane16
02-18-2007, 01:59 AM
Ages for the cards your man the four armed guy annoted me for a bit. Then chocographs battled everyone... It took a long time

im not normally bothered about cards but now ive startted to try and get them and it really takes ages for some of them to be used or dropped by monsters!:eep:

Xurts
02-18-2007, 01:59 AM
How can you have 170 hours and not have everyone's ultimate weapon or a gold chocobo? Your levels are also suprisingly low considering your playing time. I'm guessing that you're not using any guides?

I never played that card game at all. I never understood how it worked, and didn't care about collecting any cards. 8's card game is so much better.

Dagga
02-18-2007, 08:51 PM
I never use guides... No usually I hang around Gaia

Ashley Schovitz
02-18-2007, 09:16 PM
You dont have any of the best weapons except for Mace of Zeus? Thats weird considering you have gone through memoria and should have all of them... Oh and in Eiko/Garret I use the magic racket for +2 magic :) you wont be attacking physically so its pointless to use the best after learning the abilities

She has Tiger Racket and Whale Whisker which are also Ultimate weapons, but I'm sad to see that you don't have more powerful weapon for zidane. Orichulam Daggers and The Tower are way more powerful than the Masamune. Ultima Weapon take's a while to get. Amarant's Rune Claw can also be found in Memoria along with angel Flute the strongest flute.

~Cloud Strife~
02-18-2007, 10:06 PM
about 110 hours play time
All characters lv 99
All ultimate weapons
All cards
Gold choco

Havn't played it for some time but if you need proof I guess I'll take photo's and post them soon ^^

Rantz
02-18-2007, 10:19 PM
My only "extraordinary" stat would be that I reached the highest card collector's level (which means all cards, all with with unique arrow combinations). Otherwise it's the typical, all characters at Lv99 with ultimate weapons, Golden chocobo (with all treasures found + beach quest completed), all optional bosses beaten, etc.

My current playthrough is my first decent attempt at stat raising (although I'm not trying to max it).

farplaner
02-22-2007, 06:03 AM
My only "extraordinary" stat would be that I reached the highest card collector's level (which means all cards, all with with unique arrow combinations). Otherwise it's the typical, all characters at Lv99 with ultimate weapons, Golden chocobo (with all treasures found + beach quest completed), all optional bosses beaten, etc.

My current playthrough is my first decent attempt at stat raising (although I'm not trying to max it).

Yeah, listing levels isn't really enough if you're a vet. You should list character stats since they depend on bonuses. I'm leveling up in my current file (at least I was last time I turned on the PS2....) trying to get the most from equipment bonuses. Before anyone gets froggy, I know it's not necessary to boost stats bonuses to beat the game...

Having said all of that, I'm not listing my character stats as I can't remember all of that, and I'm not going to go to all the trouble, etc., etc.

My characters average about Lv. 65 (for those with a statistics class under their belt- the standard deviation from the mean is about 4 levels.... *calls self a nerd) I've only been fighting at Vile Is. for a little while. I always complete the chocobo quest as early as I can- among the best accumulation of rewards for any sidequest ever. I've beaten Hades and Ozma, I've collected all the cards (reaching max collector level seems like it would take forever though), gotten all ultimate weapons (excluding you-know-what), etc., etc.

Dagga
02-24-2007, 10:57 AM
[She has Tiger Racket and Whale Whisker which are also Ultimate weapons, but I'm sad to see that you don't have more powerful weapon for zidane. Orichulam Daggers and The Tower are way more powerful than the Masamune. Ultima Weapon take's a while to get. Amarant's Rune Claw can also be found in Memoria along with angel Flute the strongest flute.

I guess I should have explained it better. I have the Tower and the Angel Flute but I'm not using them at the moment... You see I want to get all the abilities too.