PDA

View Full Version : Bridge to Terabithia

Araciel
02-16-2007, 11:28 PM
anyone seen or heard anything about this new kids fantasy movie??!?!? looks pretty impressive from the ads i've seen...if only i had a link or two...

Kirobaito
02-17-2007, 01:22 AM
Strictly from the commercials, it doesn't look it will have any regard to what the book was actually about, because the book is not a fantasy book.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-17-2007, 03:51 AM
It look like it sucks to me ya' heard me.:eep:

Rengori
02-17-2007, 08:29 AM
I remember reading this as book or short story back when I was in like 3rd grade, and it was actually pretty unimpressive.

Zeromus_X
02-17-2007, 08:45 AM
Strictly from the commercials, it doesn't look it will have any regard to what the book was actually about, because the book is not a fantasy book.

Same here, it doesn't look like it'll have anything to do with what the book is about.

Chocobo_head*
02-18-2007, 01:49 AM
I saw this movie and I will say I was impressed with it. I didnt read the book but my sister did and she said that it was like the book, yet some things were different. But of course they changed some things in the book because (1) its a movie..the book is always better and has more meaning and (2)...look at the company that made it. Its Disney, of course they are gonna put the "disney" twist on it to make it more appealing to children...I mean, thats how they get money

Ben
02-18-2007, 01:54 AM
I never read the book. And I don't think I'll see the movie, the music video for it is just creepy, it repeats itself.