PDA

View Full Version : Hannibal Rising

Mo-Nercy
02-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Has anyone been to see this? I sum it up with a resounding "meh". However, I have no real basis for comparison as I haven't seen Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs or Hannibal.

I liked Gong Li though. xD

NeoCracker
02-17-2007, 03:03 PM
I really want ot see this. Silence of the Lambs was amazing, the other two were good as well.

Dreddz
02-17-2007, 04:07 PM
I had a choice to watch this or Hot Fuzz last night. Im glad I chose the latter.

Venom
02-17-2007, 04:08 PM
It looks boring.:(

Zeldy
02-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Just seeing this on the adverts sends shivers down my spine. When I was ten, I watched 'Hannibal' and its scarred me for bloody life. I had nightmares about him for months and refused to go in a room alone. So I think I might pass ^___^

Mirage
02-17-2007, 07:23 PM
It's funny how scary movies only scare people who are too young to watch said movie :(.

Shoeberto
02-17-2007, 07:25 PM
It's a really awful movie. The only thing it had going for it was the guy who played Hannibal did a good job. The story was confused and awkward and full of "wtf?" moments. Not scary "wtf" like "did he eat that dude's face off? :O" but dumbfounded "wtf" like "is he seriously training as a samurai?"

Which happens in the movie, by the way.

Vikeve
02-17-2007, 10:12 PM
In my Latin class some people siad they were doing their report on Hannibal whose some dude who almost concured Rome but instead there doing it on this movie which I thought was funny.:)

I can't stand scary movies I freak out and can't sleep.:(

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-17-2007, 11:04 PM
I really wanted to watch this. The first time I saw the commercial for it I wanted to go. But my mom won't let me go ANYWHERE. :(

Mo-Nercy
02-18-2007, 10:57 AM
It's a really awful movie. The only thing it had going for it was the guy who played Hannibal did a good job. The story was confused and awkward and full of "wtf?" moments. Not scary "wtf" like "did he eat that dude's face off? :O" but dumbfounded "wtf" like "is he seriously training as a samurai?"

Which happens in the movie, by the way.
Lithuanian cannibal samurais ftw.

That "twist" at the end which reveals that he ate his own sister was pretty bloody obvious too.