PDA

View Full Version : When is the PS3 going to start coming out with more games

darkchrono
02-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I am planning on eventually getting a PS3 but I want to wait until there are a good amount of quality games to get. Well when is that going to be?

I look at gamespot to see what all the new reviews are and they are very slow in filling of the ps3 review link. And when I go to stores and look at the ps3 games section there section is still pretty small.

When are they planning on releasing a good amount of ps3 titles. And was the ps2 this slow to fill up the shelves with games.

Renmiri
02-17-2007, 09:02 PM
On EBGames they had 2 games premiering in February.

Dreddz
02-17-2007, 09:32 PM
The PS3 will be worth it when Virtua Fighter 5 comes out. Which is....next week I believe.

By the end of this year the PS3 will have a handful of great games. Wait till then, if you want.

Renmiri
02-17-2007, 11:26 PM
Yes, it was Virtual Fighter 5 and a race game iirc. And a new RPG by mid march

UltimaMasamune
02-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Motorstorm is the best Racing game I played in my life

its coming in march or something

Slothy
02-18-2007, 02:33 PM
You've got VF5, Formula One, and Tekken: Dark Ressurection this month. March is bringing us Virtua Tennis 3, Armored Core 4, Motorstorm, and Oblivion. May will have The Darkness, Lair, and Spider-Man 3. June will have Warhawk and Fatal Inertia. Assassin's Creed in August, Turok in September. I could keep going, but I reccomend checking out a release date list and previews for yourself to check out the games I've listed and others.

Bloodline666
02-18-2007, 05:04 PM
VF5 and Tekken: Dark Resurrection will probably be enough to get me to buy a PS3 (once I scrape up the $600, that is). Right now, the only game out on PS3 that I'm even remotely interested in is Madden NFL 07, and I already have that for PS2.

This is one of the reasons I wait at least a year after launch to get a new console.

Ashley Schovitz
02-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Def Jam Icon is coming out next month for it so that's one good game.