PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought celebs couldn't get any weirder...

Hambone
02-17-2007, 10:47 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/17/britney.bald.ap/index.html

Wow.

Madame Adequate
02-17-2007, 10:51 PM
Wow. When I first heard this I was pretty sure it was BS. But apparently not...

Ramza Beoulve
02-17-2007, 10:56 PM
That's what happens when you live for Pop music

Nominus Experse
02-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Some chicks look incredibly hot with shaved heads. Britney is not one of these, though I am biased in that I never really found her attractive.

But I believe the point still stands.

Hazzard
02-17-2007, 11:00 PM
She really has gone off the rails...
I think she should just go back to rehab, before the silly girl does something worst...!!!

Eiko Guy
02-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Bald britney spears. What is the world coming to? My god i am shocked. I could keep going but-

Madame Adequate
02-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Some chicks look incredibly hot with shaved heads. Britney is not one of these, though I am biased in that I never really found her attractive.

But I believe the point still stands.

Back in the day, I did find her hot, and I can safely say this has pretty much rendered her about as attractive as ballast to me. Not that she hadn't been in a long decline anyway, but still.

Shoeberto
02-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Natalie Portman is a girl that could go bald with dignity.

Britney Spears is not.

Rye
02-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Natalie Portman is a girl that could go bald with dignity.

Britney Spears is not.

Agreed.

Britney is just crazy and gross, walking around barefoot in bathrooms and risking her baby's life in a car... :[

escobert
02-17-2007, 11:16 PM
WTF
brittany spears copies the ever loving :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of me! she gives birth on my birthday now she shaves her head right after I do! ME GOD LADY!

Renmiri
02-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Aging pop stars looking for the limelight... Tsk, tsk...

Dreddz
02-18-2007, 01:16 AM
Britney must pay the price for being a celebrity.

Venom
02-18-2007, 01:46 AM
Wow she was ugly with hair but without it...its...its just a new level of ugly. A new more disturbing level.

LauraD
02-18-2007, 02:24 AM
Eeewwww. She looks... not healthy.

Rengori
02-18-2007, 03:13 AM
Wow, she's more of an attention whore than Al Gore was in that South Park episode. [/familyguyjokeformula]

fire_of_avalon
02-18-2007, 07:57 AM
I think she's still hot.

blim
02-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Maybe she just likes it. What's it got to do with anyone else what hairstyle she chooses?

Polaris
02-18-2007, 10:56 AM
I saw this on t.v while my sister was changing the channels fast and I saw her like that and the first thing I thought was 'is Britney Spears ill?' because is not very common for girl to shave their heads...

What's it got to do with anyone else what hairstyle she chooses?

I think she won't have a problem picking what hair style she'll use now or maybe she just thought that shampoos were getting too expensive!

BarelySeeAtAll
02-18-2007, 12:08 PM
ewww,
i thought she looked a lot prettier when she had hair
maybe all of her lil fangirls will go bald now...

I Don't Need A Name
02-18-2007, 12:34 PM
maybe this should be discussed here http://www.forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=101867 :D
yeah she is just weird these days.

Resha
02-18-2007, 12:35 PM
I almost like her for this.

Anaisa
02-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Hideous. She looks like an escaped convict.

Moon Rabbits
02-18-2007, 10:50 PM
I actually don't think it looks too bad.

I feel bad for her, because she's going absolutely insane. But, her recent stunts have earned her some cred from me.

This included, as well as when her greasy (but sexy) ex-husband threatened to release their sex-tape unless she paid him. Then she said she'd release it anyway so he wouldn't get any of the money. Mmmmmmm, that's good revenge <3

Like I said, I feel bad for her though. She's had alot of crap hoisted on her the past year or so and everyone seems to be forgetting she's only a single 26-year old human being (despite how unintelligent she might be), so leave her alone =[!~

Hazzard
02-18-2007, 11:05 PM
I actually don't think it looks too bad.

I feel bad for her, because she's going absolutely insane. But, her recent stunts have earned her some cred from me.

This included, as well as when her greasy (but sexy) ex-husband threatened to release their sex-tape unless she paid him. Then she said she'd release it anyway so he wouldn't get any of the money. Mmmmmmm, that's good revenge <3

Like I said, I feel bad for her though. She's had alot of crap hoisted on her the past year or so and everyone seems to be forgetting she's only a single 26-year old human being (despite how unintelligent she might be), so leave her alone =[!~

True, but you shouldn't feel sorry for the silly girl.
She's done this all to herself, from when she pretended to be the perfect role model for all little girls out there. But then she continued to let them down, by being lazy and not showing up to her events and stuff. She repeatedly does stupid stuff, and it seems like she never learns a lesson, and the fact that she is 26 years of age, should finally show some maturity in her actions; which she certainly has not displayed.

We were always fooled to thinking Britney Spears had it all, but how wrong was we? The press didn't do all this to her, she did it to herself, out of pure stupidity, and naiveness.
I think Britney definitely made the wrong move by shaving her hair off, and looking like some hideous animal. What she should of done, is do an act to redeem herself, because in fact she is being selfish, by trying to put herself in the spotlight yet again, and being an attention whore. She should of contributed some of her money to charity, at least something noble. But not just a cry for help, and sympathy.
She's now a fully grown woman, and she can't go weeping for guidance anymore...

Please, when will you learn your lesson Britany. If you think about your fans, and the public; your respect will probably rise, yet again...

Shoeberto
02-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Lots of human beings get made fun of for stupid decisions. This is no different from laughing at a guy in a YouTube video for pulling a face-plant when he tried to backflip off of a vending machine. Do something stupid and people will call you out on it. I have no sympathy.

Mirage
02-18-2007, 11:11 PM
I think people should just care less about whatever she does to herself.

Venom
02-19-2007, 12:40 AM
Hideous. She looks like an escaped convict.

We're talking about after she shaved her head.

Yliette
02-19-2007, 02:52 AM
That's what happens if you gain an excessive amount of fame. You go nuts. Just look what happened to similar icons like Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.

And to think she now broke up with thar Federline guy, the one who abandoned his pregnant girlfriend for Spears.

As Donkey said from the movie Shrek, celebrity marriages never last. :D

It won't be a surprise if Spears one day ends up being bankrupt.

Mirage
02-19-2007, 03:38 AM
MJ isn't nuts. :(

NeoCracker
02-19-2007, 03:58 AM
Wow, people still care. Its not different than anyone else shaving their heads. I find it kinda sad people actually care this much.

While fans may, as her look is something they liked, but its not like she's still singing or anything.

Martyr
02-19-2007, 05:04 AM
maybe all of her lil fangirls will go bald now...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
That would be awesome!

Personally, I think the girl was hot when she was singing "Hit me one more time," and I think she's hot now.

Her hairlessness only makes her less hot than most of the other chicks on the planet.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-19-2007, 07:21 AM
I heard, I chuckled, I went back to not caring. That's about the sum of my reaction.

Burtsplurt
02-19-2007, 08:36 AM
She's obviously not in a good place. I remember reading somewhere that when someone shaves their head (er, not as a fashion statement) it might be a prelude to a suicide attempt.

thegirth
02-19-2007, 09:38 AM
i like to fly overseas places like canada

really is shaving your head something so drastic with someone of this intellegence

The Mog Ninja
02-19-2007, 09:54 AM
geez give her a break shes just shaving her head, so far i havent encountered a rule saying celebrities will be labeled "weird" if they do something like shaving their heads. i can assure you that a lot of people shave their heads, and celebrities are just people who are recognised so there's no reason to call celebrities doing normal, human things that are a little eccentric for someone of their stature "weird"

Hazzard
02-19-2007, 10:17 AM
geez give her a break shes just shaving her head, so far i havent encountered a rule saying celebrities will be labeled "weird" if they do something like shaving their heads. i can assure you that a lot of people shave their heads, and celebrities are just people who are recognised so there's no reason to call celebrities doing normal, human things that are a little eccentric for someone of their stature "weird"

Well, she wanted to be a celeb...
So this is the s*** she'll have to go through!
Tough luck, Britany...!!!

The Mog Ninja
02-19-2007, 10:26 AM
what im saying IS that normal people dont get called weird for shaving their heads so celebrities shouldnt

Hazzard
02-19-2007, 10:31 AM
what im saying IS that normal people dont get called weird for shaving their heads so celebrities shouldnt

Well, thats life for ya.
Once she decided to be a celebrity, she began to live the lifestyle, and your have to deal with the consequences. Thus leading her to always being in the spotlight, may it being hounded with criticism, or praise.

The Mog Ninja
02-19-2007, 10:38 AM
im just saying it isnt her fault for being ridiculed after shaving her hair, it is the people's fault, people like you. and BTW that isnt an insult seeing as though its true

and i might argue with u later, atm im gonna play x360 and get some sleep

Yliette
02-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Britney has now gone bald...

On the brighter side, she no longer has to worry about lice, dandruff and expensive hair care! :D

Megami
02-19-2007, 02:48 PM

True, this girl has been in some major problems lately.
I don't think being famous is easy.

I think I have already too many people putting the nose into my life, so I can't imagine what is like for her :D feel so sorry for her :cry:

And I think she's pretty.