PDA

View Full Version : Rhapthorns DQVII help crisis major

Eiko Guy
02-17-2007, 11:29 PM
so like I fight rhapthorne and die. The big fat purple one with the darkness shield. My highest leveled character is hero at 38. I didnt allocate correctly apparently. I need to know sidequests that yield good weapons, places that make leveling easy, and whats that one place for the one you can only reach using the godbird soule egg it is like a dragon shrine open air or something.

Help me beef up my party to give him a beatdown.

Erdrick Holmes
02-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Go to Arcadia (I think that's the town's name) and look for an area on the north side of the outside of town to find a place called Slime Hill (You'll need the bird to get up there). You'll fight nothing but slimes, and half of the time they'll be Metal Babble ones. Kill those, because they're worth like 11,000 EXP points per kill. They run away alot, but don't worry,you'll end up running into them again later. Word of caution, don't use magic on them as they're immune to it, have Jessica use Omph on Hero and Angelo and let them use Falcon Slash on each one to do more damage, also have Yangus use Helm Splitter as well.

Eiko Guy
02-18-2007, 03:29 AM
Yay cuz in this game 38 thousand take for frickin ever golly gee gosh ya know.

Laddy
02-18-2007, 03:34 AM
Oh god, I thought you are talking Of DQVII, oh, then I would have a large and in-depth strategy, but, nevermind. :) Anyway, yeah, metal slimes of any type pretty much sum it up, they are worth, like, tons of EXP.

Eiko Guy
02-18-2007, 04:02 AM
they won't stop running grrg