PDA

View Full Version : Jumping the shark

Fonzie
02-18-2007, 02:08 AM
Has anyone done anything just to impress someone, or just for the hell of it?

Yeah, we were bored, which lead up to sniffing pixie dust :cool:

Agrias
02-18-2007, 02:10 AM
i flashed someone...i did a back flip off a diving board and smacked my face, lolz! umm...what else.........i sang :\ i hate singing in front of people..but i did it anyways, haha!

Cruise Control
02-18-2007, 02:24 AM
I wore a strap on around the mall. I played DDR with it on, and some kid was like "Look mommy, a snake."

I was booted at the food court 2 hours later.

black orb
02-18-2007, 02:36 AM
>>> I used to smash cockroaches with my bare hands.. It was impressive..

Cruise Control
02-18-2007, 02:38 AM
But ultimately innefective.

Martyr
02-18-2007, 02:55 AM
Uh...

I guess I drank a ton of whiskey and performed bizarre dances once.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Uh...

I guess I drank a ton of whiskey and performed bizarre dances once.

i wish i was there
i havent done anything...no matter what i do...i cant impress anyone :whimper:

blackmage_nuke
02-18-2007, 12:08 PM
I walked across a road, even though the light said dont walk :cool:

-

Quindiana Jones
02-18-2007, 12:22 PM
This thread is funny because it's relative to your name.

I probably have.

Iceglow
02-18-2007, 06:24 PM
I was getting drunk and was showing off how I could run up this curved walls (some london underground stations have round foot tunnels leading to the surface from the platforms) and I actually managed to go horizontal and run past someone up the wall before jumping off and landing it. That was impressive but I blew it when I was like "ZOMFG THAT WAS AWESOME!!" The people I was impressing knew it was like unusual then.

I also fell down the stairs at a club once drunk because they were wet and slippy I was with a girl and didn't want to look a fool. I'm sliding down this tall flight of stairs my thumb jammed firmly in the top of my beer bottle. and as it's in slow mo as all things are when drunk I decide I'm going to push off and jump down to the floor. I do so not pushing off and outwards. I go flying and as I start to sink I realise that this was a stupid idea and look down thinking "omg how many stairs up was I?" I knew that flight of stairs very well and was sure if I landed on it I was going hospital. By sheer luck I had managed to push off enough that when I landed I was 3 inches past the bottom stair apparently I had slid about 6 stairs when I pushed off out of about 20 and jumped 6ft outwards and 13 ft down. I never spilled a single drop of beer though lol but it was really frothy!

And for the hell of it once I decided to see if I could perform a flatland tailwhip on my bmx, I was severely black and blue by the time I managed to get one done...but man I was so happy I got it done.

Madame Adequate
02-19-2007, 04:27 PM
I play videogames with the sole purpose of crushing the spirits of others.

Seriously, I'm merciless. I'll kick in a 9 year old at Soul Caliber.

Misfit
02-19-2007, 05:13 PM
I wore a strap on around the mall. I played DDR with it on,
xD That is very win.

I do alot of stupid things. I just have a horrible memory, so nothing comes to mind atm. :D I'm kinda like, one of those people that does the whole "I DARE YOU!" "FINE!" thing.

Vermachtnis
02-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Everything I do is to try and get a laugh. Tripping and falling is my speciality.

Old Manus
02-19-2007, 07:06 PM

Seriously, I'm merciless. I'll kick in a 9 year old at Soul Caliber.So it was u :cry:

Madame Adequate
02-19-2007, 08:51 PM

Seriously, I'm merciless. I'll kick in a 9 year old at Soul Caliber.So it was u :cry:

I am every nightmare.

Old Manus
02-19-2007, 08:53 PM

I am every nightmare.
So it was u :cry:

Madame Adequate
02-19-2007, 08:55 PM
So it was u :cry:

Oh my poor, dear, sweet Manus.

It was always me. You... just never accepted it. :save:

oddler
02-19-2007, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't say I do things to impress people. If that happens, then it's just a byproduct of acting stupid. :p

Croyles
02-19-2007, 09:31 PM
One of my best examples is when I spontaniously kissed a girl who I was friends with (like, putting-my-arms-behind-her-back-and-legs-and-lowering-her-until-she-was -like-1-inch-off-the-floor type of kiss) on the street. That was just for some spontanious fun :p

eestlinc
02-19-2007, 11:14 PM
i tried to kick the ceiling in a hallway once, just for entertainment. I took a running start and just ended up flying down the hallway and landing on my back. It was pretty cool. (the ceiling was about 7.5 feet high)

oddler
02-19-2007, 11:22 PM
i tried to kick the ceiling in a hallway once, just for entertainment. I took a running start and just ended up flying down the hallway and landing on my back. It was pretty cool. (the ceiling was about 7.5 feet high)

That's what I'm talking about! :D

eestlinc
02-19-2007, 11:24 PM
it was great because i made a huge thud when I landed and everyone came out of their rooms to see what the noise was.

oddler
02-19-2007, 11:32 PM
That seriously sounds like the retarded stuff that we do when we're bored. :p

I remember when we first tried to do guitar tosses. I was using this piece of junk guitar and I flung it around way too hard. The strap ended up breaking and the guitar flew all the way across the basement (luckily missing everyone) and banged into the wall covered in street signs. It was unpleasantly loud and hilarious. The guitar came out without a scratch, amazingly.

Miriel
02-20-2007, 12:11 AM
I thought this thread was gonna be about when EoFF jumped the shark, and I was all ready to blame Psychotic.

But um. Yeah. What? * wanders out of the thread*