PDA

View Full Version : It is mod city right now

Martyr
02-18-2007, 05:06 AM
There's, like, 7 or 8 of them on right now.

But the thing is this:

I just dumped a ton of old raggy clothes that I've been saving up for years. Now that I don't spend 8 hours a day in a grease puddle, I need nicer clothes and not torn up, greasy black shirts that used to be blue and red.

Tell me, what kind of clothes do you like to wear on a daily basis?
What kinds of clothes do you end up wearing, even though you might like to wear somthing else?

Talking about clothing combinations is acceptable!
Also, le's hear some brands! Are you a Ralph Lauren girl or a Nike boy? Or are you hip to the Payless scene?

I really need want to know!

mooglebunni608
02-18-2007, 05:08 AM
I wear whatever I can find, while I'm at home. Ususally jeans and a tee.
But when I leave the house, I try to look outrageous, bright colors on black, short skirts over pants, all that fun stuff :D

Agrias
02-18-2007, 05:09 AM
i like shopping at mariposa and costa blanca
i usually wear business casual clothes, and seeing as my favorite shade is black, i usually try to get black clothes, but i have a few grey's, browns', red's, and whites. Yupppp! american eagle is ok sometimes..but it doesnt have as many business like clothes in it.

kikimm
02-18-2007, 05:21 AM
I'm wearing a sweater a lot of the time. I wish I wasn't always so cold, but it can't be helped. And jeans. I have way too many pairs of jeans.

I just like being casual. I have a few fancier things but every time I've tried to wear them I feel so awkward. I wish I felt more comfortable in them.

Also, Urban Outfitters is the best place ever. :heart: Too bad it costs a lot to shop there BIG TEAR

Cruise Control
02-18-2007, 05:24 AM
I buy my clothes on teh internet. Baggy Khaki-cargo pants. A black tee (J!nx ftw), and black boots. Maybe a batman belt.

~*~Celes~*~
02-18-2007, 05:44 AM
I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt with a hoodie ^^

XxSephirothxX
02-18-2007, 05:51 AM
I wear khaki pants or shorts with a t-shirt pretty much all of the time. :p Since it's winter, I wear a hoodie or a sweater pretty much every day. I don't pay much money for clothes, generally. I just shop at generic outlets. No big name brands, really. You can easily find a good pair of pants for 20 or 30 bucks.

blim
02-18-2007, 07:43 AM
pretty much a jeans and T-shirt bloke (Motorhead T-shirt right now), Often a Brentford Football shirt.
Doubt i could name more than three or four brands and happy to stay that way.

Madame Adequate
02-18-2007, 08:14 AM
I have an array of tees that I wear, as well as some pants. The tees tend to be things like Family Guy, Space Ghost, The Fall Of Troy, etc. and the pants, well, various things there. Mostly just normal pants, but a couple which look like they came from Hot Topic (One pair did, come to think of it xD).

As for going out, I wear one of my two long coats.

Edit: Brands are of little interest to me. I just judge each garment seperately. If that means I wear Nike, I wear Nike. If that means I wear something made by a two-person business in the arse end of Cornwall, then that's what I wear.

escobert
02-18-2007, 10:36 AM
jeans and a rugby shirt or a t-shirt or plaid shirt. Then unless it's summer I wear a sweatshirt.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-18-2007, 11:58 AM
haha, i spent lots of money at BLUE BANANA (best place ever) on some clothes which i hardly ever wear.its too cold:
a red netted mini skirt
a gothic long sleeve velvet shirt (ok, i wear that sometimes)
a studded belt (which i always wear) with a cross of some form on it
and some red and black tights which i laddered
apart from that...its normally black trousers (like the school ones) and a black shirt...with my red + black gloves on

Faris
02-18-2007, 01:39 PM
I usually wear a black undershirt (because most of my shirts are black) and my navy blue zip-sweater. I don't pay attention to brand names, if I like the design and how it looks on me, I'll wear it. :p

No_face
02-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Dude, Goodwill or Salvation army = awesome place for cheap as hell clothes.

I normally just throw on a tshirt (either boys slim fit, or just a babydoll) and some trousurs (cargo jeans are the pwn)

Im a very big tomboy, so most my clothes are big and baggy, but when i do need to dress up, I useally like to wear a nice Black button down shirt, with a Army Top of any colour underneither, with some nice fitted black trousurs or cropped riding pants, with...converse :D always rock your cons.

Some nice stores are Marshalls, Khols, Target has some pretty decent clothes, and some random offbeat stores you find just drivin around useally hold some water to yah.

Mall = not a good place to shop, due to most of the clothing stores being all lame and WAY too overpriced , Like Hollister, American Eagle, Ambercrombie, ect. WORST STORES ever.

Roto13
02-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Jeans + t-shirt + sweatshirt. Every single day unless I have to go to a wedding or something.

Polaris
02-18-2007, 03:46 PM
I just buy whatever I find cute wether if it is a famous mark or not... My style is very different, sometimes I wear a long dark blue skirt with a black shirt with a high neck and a small white lace shirt with lond sleeves and some shoes and a black hat... otherwise I just wear some black trousers with a white shirt and a black tie and boots... it depends... ^^

I can still wear a dark pink shirt with some jeans and pink tennis I have with a light pink hood and a long pink scarf... ^^ thi is when i'm in a good mood

Dr Aum
02-18-2007, 04:14 PM
My normal attire is jeans, some sort of shirt, and a light jacket. I'll wear any colors except brown and yellow, although I generally have on either bright, well-matched colors or black or a combination of the two.

My deep, dark secret is that I love turtlenecks.

ama124
02-18-2007, 04:41 PM
I'd say my style is a mix of everything. I like to be unique and different, i like to mix some trends in now and then or add my own special touches, like neat jewlery. I'm usually in jeans, i LOVE jeans and you'll usually find me in them 90% of the time. I love hoodies, i live to be comfortable, but they always have funky designs on them or something so they arent plain.

I'm not a huge brand person but occasionally i will go brand crazy. I like American eagle, i usually buy my jeans there, but i like places like target, kohls, jcpenny the most. Oh and as far as shoes go, i'm in my uggs daily, or dressy flats if i'm feeling dressy :)

Fonzie
02-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Mall = not a good place to shop, due to most of the clothing stores being all lame and WAY too overpriced , Like Hollister, American Eagle, Ambercrombie, ect. WORST STORES ever.

Well, thats all my clothes :cool:

Breine
02-18-2007, 04:46 PM
When I'm at home I usually just walk around in boxers and an old baggy t-shirt. Other than that I rarely wear socks. When not at home I just wear what I guess is normal clothes: Jeans and either a t-shirt or a shirt.

Zeldy
02-18-2007, 05:21 PM
I like getting alot of my clothes from Afflecks palace in Manchester, but its sooo expensive. I got a cute shirt from Afflecks for £18 and a skirt for £15. I can't afford that all the time, though. I also get coats and shirts from Verkkopaita a finnish site that ships abroad.
I kinda wear bright colours, like fluroescent tights and shirts and stuff like that. My clothing style is quite unique~ The kindof clothes that always get attention - and not always good attention.

Yesterday, for example, was bright pink socks, black tights, my £15 afflecks skirt, and my 69 eyes tshirt. :}

Iceglow
02-18-2007, 07:28 PM
I generally wear Jeans and a T-shirt I never wear Tracksuit bottoms and rarely only in the hottest of weather wear shorts since although my legs are well toned I don't like showing them off much lol. I also wear Jumpers regulary since I live in England, these are generally Turtle necks or my drab olive green jumper that has double length cuffs with the thumb holes designed in to it and a hood in summer I generally have an army surplus shirt on with the sleeves rolled up over the T-shirt unless it is too hot. On my feet are generally Skateboarding trainers but for work I wear black work man boots with steel toe caps incase something heavy falls on my foot.

I buy a lot of clothing from places like Burtons and Camden Market. My T-shirts are either black printed "band" t-shirts from gigs and the like or I'm wearing the few big brand t-shirts I own (Nike, YSL, think I have a Ben Sherman somewhere). Jeans are generally Nico brand (I think it's a Burton's own brand) and Trainers are whatever design takes my fancy in the shop I currently wear a pair of Etnies King Pins (brown design that looks good with blue jeans and my leather biker style jacket, also from Burtons btw)

Yeah I like my Burtons clothing but then I'm not a sports clothes person I do sport but generally in jeans and T-shirt. (BMX/Iceskating) and if not in Jeans and T-shirt a wet suit (Surfing)

Ramza Beoulve
02-18-2007, 07:56 PM
I usually use a white T-shirt and a black one over it, black or marine blue Wangler jeans, CAT shoes, black socks and a black jacket with the shield of my school.

Rocket Edge
02-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Usually jean's & a hoodie.

oddler
02-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Jeans + t-shirt + sweatshirt. Every single day unless I have to go to a wedding or something.

Just let it be known that "Jeans" is interchangeable with "Shorts" and there you go.

escobert
02-18-2007, 11:30 PM
I usually shop at T.J. Maxx since it's cheap. Or pacsun/CCS. Also walmart for dickies and whever for pants. Pretty much I'm with milfy, If I like it then I buy it. I don't care much for what brand it is. Also thrift stores = gold mines of awesome t-shirts.