PDA

View Full Version : stealing items really worth it?

lufia
02-18-2007, 12:46 PM
i've been stealing items off bosses and fiends all the way up to the floating continent. getting quite sick of it, even using the theif bracer it can be tough at times and i hate locke's personality. only been using him incase i miss out on a once in a life time item but is it really worth it?

Zeromus
02-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Hey... stealing is wrong... u have to think the poor enemies work hard to get their items... don't be so bad with them :cry:

Hahaha... nah... lol xD
I always have found great stealing items from enemies, sometimes u find great items for free =D ...that's why i almost always have a thief on my party... =P

Jowy
02-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Extra Genji Gloves are nice.

If you're playing FFVIAdvance, Ragnaroks are fun to steal.

LoKuS
02-18-2007, 07:16 PM
I usually always steal when Locke is in the party.

Zeromus_X
02-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Some bosses have nice things to steal, but nothing too earth-shattering important that you can't get anywhere else (excluding FFVIA's Ragnarok and Ultima Weapon from the final bosses). It can get annoying boosting Lock's speed up to insane amounts and still not being successful in stealing.

abrojtm
02-18-2007, 09:55 PM
There is pretty much nothing of interest to steal except from the final bosses.

Xurts
02-18-2007, 11:14 PM
I didn't steal much. I stole a couple of times from bosses and from certain random encounters. All of my stealing in the WoR was done by Gogo.

lufia
02-19-2007, 04:17 PM
thanks for advice, now i can have alot more fun playing ff6 xD.

Hey... stealing is wrong... u have to think the poor enemies work hard to get their items... don't be so bad with them :cry:

Hahaha... nah... lol xD
I always have found great stealing items from enemies, sometimes u find great items for free =D ...that's why i almost always have a thief on my party... =P
>D

Flying Mullet
02-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Here's a guide of useful items that can be stolen/dropped along your journey: http://figarocastle.homemade-websites.com/ff6/stealingguide.php

lufia
02-20-2007, 04:13 PM
thanks. thats hella useful to have.