PDA

View Full Version : FFVII If you could

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
02-18-2007, 09:13 PM
I'll be asking the questions here unfortunatly for you... but you will be able to answer then as many times as you want and you can even ask similar questions of "If you could". I'll be asking "If you could" questions every other day or so. So stay tuned in to find out whaty the question will be.

My main question for today is: "If you could change anything about Sephiroth to make him better(his clothes, his looks, his additude, his plan, his attacks, e.t.c), what would and/or wouldn't change about him (Please don't even go to changing his name though...his name is to stay the same)?" that is the question for today...and remember... I'll be making a new question every some odd day or so.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-18-2007, 09:19 PM
ZOMFG!!!
HOW CAN ANYONE EVEN CONTEMPLATE (what a hooge word for me) CHANGING ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!!
grrrraaaarrrrrrr/baaaaaaaa
well,honestly *major roll of eyes*
he is perfect the way he is in my "lovely" brown eyes...i would change...nothing

thegirth
02-18-2007, 09:23 PM
i would like to see him with different hair, either really short hair or a different color

Hazzard
02-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Change him to being Bugenhagen's lost brother

Comet
02-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Imagine if Sephiroth was a woman!

thegirth
02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
ROFLMAO

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
maybe no weapon at all, just awesome magic ability

BarelySeeAtAll
02-18-2007, 09:35 PM

:whimper:
how could you comet...what evil thoughts you have...

-join us-

02-19-2007, 12:12 AM

:whimper:
how could you comet...what evil thoughts you have...

-join us-

Yes...JOINS US!!! I just made this post to see if anyone would change something like attacks... Super Nova to Black Hole or something...

thegirth
02-19-2007, 12:55 AM
no, cause thats not funny

02-19-2007, 01:44 AM
no, cause thats not funny

What's not funny?

darksword12
02-19-2007, 04:56 AM
I would change his motivation. Like, give him a REASON, no matter how bad, to be evil. Then I think he would be much cooler.

Oh, and his mental state leaves a bit to be desired.

Strawberry_Mew
02-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Maybe it would be kool if he can kill ppl in his mind that would be flipping sweet XD or better yet chop everyone into lil pieces and have a huge bloodfest like a bloodbath kinda thing damn to evil XD

02-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Maybe it would be kool if he can kill ppl in his mind that would be flipping sweet XD or better yet chop everyone into lil pieces and have a huge bloodfest like a bloodbath kinda thing damn to evil XD

Can we say wierdo?
Oh, the enw question will be posted now since I can't help but let it out.
2.) If you could change... anything about the battle between you and One-Winged Angel Sephiroth battle, what would you change? Or if you don't like that one, how about Cloud Strife?

Strawberry_Mew
02-20-2007, 09:18 PM

Can we say wierdo?
2.) If you could change... anything about the battle between you and One-Winged Angel Sephiroth battle, what would you change? Or if you don't like that one, how about Cloud Strife?

Aww you called me a weirdo TT_TT lol well lets see I seriously wouldn't change anything to be honest But hmm super nova was a royal pain in da butt. on Cloud though maybe his outfit alil bit I loved his Advent Children outfit :3

02-21-2007, 08:07 PM

Can we say wierdo?

Aww you called me a weirdo TT_TT lol well lets see I seriously wouldn't change anything to be honest But hmm super nova was a royal pain in da butt. on Cloud though maybe his outfit alil bit I loved his Advent Children outfit :3

I'm sorry.. :( Just playing.

ReloadPsi
02-21-2007, 08:46 PM
I would change Sephiroth to give you at least one battle in his humanoid form, and not shirtless either! Safer Sephiroth may have looked awesome but it was disappointing to have to beat him, then have a final battle with him half naked!

Strawberry_Mew
02-21-2007, 09:06 PM

Can we say wierdo?

I'm sorry.. :( Just playing.

Its all good I know ur just playing :3 -hugglz-