PDA

View Full Version : Bad Haircuts

Fonzie
02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
So today I recieved a bad looking haircut. The woman who cut it was like laughing at it :( Has anyone else gotten a bad haircut :cry:

Rocket Edge
02-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah, it suck's, but I remember i got a refund though. :monster:

BarelySeeAtAll
02-18-2007, 09:37 PM
when i had it all hacked- oh, did i say hacked, i meant chopped- off by some evil do-gooder named my mum...to my shoulders!!!!it was horrible!!!!!

Zeldy
02-18-2007, 09:41 PM
I had a really risky haircut, going from really long thick hair to short and thin. I got off lucky though, and I don't get anybody 'dodgy' to cut my hair.I keep to the same hairdresser who I know I can trust :p

Polaris
02-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Mine a few months ago the hairdresser cut more than I wanted

Little Blue
02-18-2007, 09:55 PM
When I liked my hair cut to an inch all over, my mum was great. Then I decided I don't like it like that, and asked her to do it how I get it done now. The result was patches of hair where my mum slipped with the trimmers or got the angle wrong with the scissors. I think that was the last time she ever cut my hair...

Worst thing is, I didn't even know how bad it was until some friends at school told me the next day. :(

Anaisa
02-18-2007, 10:11 PM
My mum cut my hair into a bob when I was 11. I hated it. Short hair makes me look like a munchkin. To make matters even worse, after a few months when I was still complaining daily about my uglyness, she said she'd make it look nicer. She feathered it! It looked even worse. An she didn't even have the decency to buy me hair extensions. :nonono:

Iceglow
02-18-2007, 10:11 PM
The hairdresser I last went to has been doing my hair for years (inbetween my bouts of growing it long) and yet when he cut my hair I was really dis-satisfied he gave me a "twist" to my spikes so they weren't even when spiked straight as I like I had to slide it around to the left to get it to go right. I asked my sister in law to take my hair off after that, she shaved it to a grade 7 which is the longest setting on hair clippers and I just styled it from that, it needs cutting again and since I don't know when I am going to go to my bro's next I am going to have to find a hair salon.

Vermachtnis
02-18-2007, 10:20 PM
My hair has only two settings after a haircut 1) flat or 2) sproingy. This last haircut left my hair flat, which has happened alot since eleventh grade. I miss my sproingy hair :(
So I always go from looking like Kramer to looking like either 1) Greg from Dharma and Greg or 2) Dr. Cox.

Old Manus
02-18-2007, 10:22 PM
My mum cut my hair into a bob when I was 11. I hated it. Short hair makes me look like a munchkin. To make matters even worse, after a few months when I was still complaining daily about my uglyness, she said she'd make it look nicer. She feathered it! It looked even worse. An she didn't even have the decency to buy me hair extensions. :nonono:Good Lord

Aerio
02-18-2007, 10:25 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/DippyAerio/mahhair.jpg

'nuff said

oddler
02-18-2007, 11:07 PM
I always get the same one. It might be a little shorter or longer from time to time but it's always the same cut.

~*~Celes~*~
02-18-2007, 11:11 PM
I think the worst haircut I've gotten was when I was in 8th grade and I wanted my hair cut short for the summer...it looked cute when I was, say, 3, but it looked awful when I was 13 =/ So now, I'm growin' it long...it's down to mid-back already :cool:

Venom
02-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Every haircut before I started letting it get long was bad.

kikimm
02-18-2007, 11:41 PM
I've never had a horrible haircut, thank God. Although this one time I got one, the lady cut one side of my hair shorter than the other. Not a big deal, though. I think it's even a little bit like that now. :laugh:

Renmiri
02-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Try having your mom apply some "lights" on you.

My mom picked the wrong color and I got platinum blond patches on my jet black hair. I looked like a zebra for months!

Meat Puppet
02-19-2007, 02:23 AM
I’m the only person who has ever given me a bad haircut. The worst was probably on a morning before school, when I couldn’t stop cutting my hair because it felt like it was on fire. The cut turned out so evil & demented that my mother forced me to stay home from school, so I could go to a more qualified hairdresser. :Oo:

Martyr
02-19-2007, 03:27 AM
She was trying to give me a hip, modern cut.
Well, I suppose it was my fault, really. I had never done it myself before, and so I thought I'd get my hair cut. I had a bike. I had some money. I had long hair, And the lady did it so bad that when I went home and said, "Look ma!" My ma flew into a rage and drove me down there. She chewed out the hairdresser demanding back the money I paid AND the tip.

I learned my lesson. Mom is always there to tell people how to cut my hair now.

ama124
02-19-2007, 03:45 PM
A couple years ago, i wanted to get a short shaggy haircut that i thought was really bold and cool (i had really long hair at that time) but it ended up looking like a short emo like mullet haircut. It was horrible :(

Jess
02-19-2007, 04:48 PM
I've never had a bad haircut by a professional. However, one time I asked my mum to highlight my hair with a home kit and they came out yellow rather than blonde, so I dyed my hair again the next day! Now, I always get my hair done by a hairdresser. :jess:

Sergeant Hartman
02-19-2007, 04:50 PM
I've been growing my hair since November, going for the long look. But not too long. So yeah, no haircuts for me for a while :cool:

Reles
02-19-2007, 05:40 PM
I did once when I was like ten, my mom noticed it right away that the lady cut my hair at different lengths. Although it wouldn't matter, because my hair usually grows back in different lengths anyway. Though my mom tried to give me curls on my first day of kindergarten. I hated it, I looked like Shirley Temple.

Misfit
02-19-2007, 05:44 PM
The woman who cut it was like laughing at it :(
xD wtf?

Anyway. I didn't get a bad hair cut, but I got a perm and I'm like... SO SICK of curls, I miss my straight hair. Using a straightener just isn't the same. But thankfully it's almost grown out. D:<

Peter_20
02-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Well, I've had some very bad hairstyles, due to long breaks between each haircut.
I've never got a bad haircut though, because my hairdresser rocks, and she always does it right. :)

My hometown is extremely small too (2000 people, lol) so I'm pretty acquainted with the hairdresser as well.

Jowy
02-19-2007, 05:50 PM
I gave myself a haircut before picture day in 4th grade. I had to get pulled out of school for an emergency buzzcut before they took my picture.

Chloe.
02-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Nope, I've never had a bad haircut. :bigsmile:

4evarisha
02-19-2007, 08:43 PM
I remember she mad my bang looked like horse hair!

Xander
02-19-2007, 10:03 PM
I cut my bangs myself when they get long and sometimes I mess them up bad =/ This weekend my hair drove me crazy so I washed it like 5 times. OBSESSIVE >=O I had a bad perm a long time ago too. xD

DM_Melkhar
02-19-2007, 10:23 PM
One time a few years ago, I went to see the hairdresser that did my mum's hair when she was my age (I'm currently 20 and this haircut was about 5 years ago). So, you can imagine his age. He retired a couple of years ago - and a good thing too with what he did to my hair!

I only went for a trim - about an inch and a half, and he'd cut parts of the bottom layers longer than the top layers, so I had dirty great big clumps of hair hanging longer and shorted in different places. My mum had to get a pair of scissors and cut the longer bits off to level my hair up as best she could.

Renmiri
02-20-2007, 12:35 AM
I've never had a bad haircut by a professional. However, one time I asked my mum to highlight my hair with a home kit

Yes, that is how I ended up looking like a Zebra for weeks! :p

Yuffie514
02-20-2007, 05:08 AM
only a haircut that is too short is bad for me. it has to be about shoulder length. i don't let my mom cut my hair very often, but at least she doesn't miss the mark by much.

Shiny
02-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Worst haircut was probably when my mom decided to put a weave in my hair; which was pointless since my hair was already long at the time. The problem with the weave was everytime I would go swimming the hair would get very heavy and I'd fall over. Not to mention the fact that I had cornrows with the weave. It looked gross and hurt alot.

Croyles
02-20-2007, 04:35 PM
I knew someone who came into school one day with a perm.