PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon Dynamite! <33

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah, this is my first time watching it, and let me tell ya, it's funnier than I thought it would be. xD. Now, I really feel like stuffing tater tots in my pockets and eating them during class. xD. I'm crazy.

Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.

Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

xDDDD. Anyway, what were your opinions about this movie? :D

Shoeberto
02-18-2007, 11:06 PM
Easily the most over quoted movie in history.

I mean, it's not that bad by itself, but the fans killed it dead by constantly throwing around its catchphrases. I had to hear the same jokes from it over and over again in Chemistry my sophomore year - it killed it for me.

Rye
02-18-2007, 11:09 PM
I really like Napoleon Dynamite. It was overquoted, but it's just one of those movies where it's more fun to watch in a group and quote the movie as it's going on, than to actually watch alone. :]

Venom
02-19-2007, 12:36 AM
I liked it until my friends mentioned it.

Shlup
02-19-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm good at ignoring overexposure so I still like it a lot. :)

kikimm
02-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Yeah, me too. I mean, I still like it loads. I've been wanting to see it again for awhile, but I'm slow with rewatching stuff. Pedro is the cutest person I have ever seen xD

Oh just thinking about it still makes me laugh.

The one thing I didn't enjoy very much was the dance scene. I thought it was very EH.

escobert
02-19-2007, 02:43 AM
I'm good at ignoring overexposure so I still like it a lot. :)

Ryth
02-19-2007, 03:41 AM
Terribly overrated. =/ I wanted to like it, I really did. I was just bored to tears by it, and was ultimately letdown. It had it's funny moments, but they seemed few and far between.

Laddy
02-19-2007, 03:48 AM
I liked it. but like said earlier, it's so overquoted. God, the originals did it best, let them do it.

NINJA_Ryu
02-19-2007, 04:13 AM
gotta love pedro

Napoleon: Hey kid, vote for Pedro, and we will give you protection

*later at the bike rack, kid getting harassed by jocki. Casr with mexican gangsters show up, jerk goes away*

best scene in the movie.

oddler
02-19-2007, 04:20 AM
*pops the movie in the computer and watches as he goes to bed

Thanks for reminding me about this movie. I saw it in the theatre and really wasn't that impressed but when I saw it again, that's when it really started making me laugh. It's like a screwy disease that makes you laugh the more you watch it.

Araciel
02-19-2007, 04:27 AM
meh...it was a slow movie, but there were some funny parts in it.

Martyr
02-19-2007, 04:56 AM
I brought it home for a movie night to kinda annoy my date, and it turned out to be really incredibly good.

That was about 17 hours before the hype exploded into pop culture. So I was happy I saw it before everybody was wishing they had bo staff skills.

Resha
02-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Man I love this movie xD One of my faves. Me and my friends fell madly in love with the dance scene when we watched it; the whole movie's so DROLL. :D

Breine
02-19-2007, 02:42 PM
I like it a lot. Napoleon Dynamite rocks!

I don't know if I like the fact that they supposedly making a sequel. I fear it will be a bad one, and that it will be too big budget-y. Part of the appeal of Napoleon Dynamite, was that it was a sleeper hit and that it didn't at all have a big budget.

Roto13
02-19-2007, 04:38 PM
It's hilarious the second time.

Elite Lord Sigma
02-20-2007, 09:15 AM
It's not really funny until you start getting some of the funny jokes and such slightly hidden within the movie. Then, it's hilarious.

The movie itself, is great. The annoying people who quote it too much, they're bad.

Rostum
02-20-2007, 11:05 AM
I haven't heard much of it here in Australia, so it's not over-hyped or over-quoted to me. And I like it, the randomness of it is pretty funny.

Craig
02-20-2007, 11:14 AM
I think they should make a prequel where Napoleon Dynamite and his cousins are in Alaska and are being attacked by Wolverines.

One man. One 12-gauge. Like, fifty Wolverines.

cloud_doll
02-21-2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah, this is my first time watching it, and let me tell ya, it's funnier than I thought it would be. xD. Now, I really feel like stuffing tater tots in my pockets and eating them during class. xD. I'm crazy.

Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.

Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

xDDDD. Anyway, what were your opinions about this movie? :D

shoooot kip is sexy and he just knows it :rolleyes2