PDA

View Full Version : Are my charaters at a good Level

judgemagistergabranth
02-18-2007, 10:02 PM
My charactars chart I'm at giza plains 2 the rains

I just started playing it I had it when it first came out but I was busy with re-playing FF7 at the time

vaan-25 3quickings

balthier-24 2quickings

fran-24 2quickings

basch-25 3quickings

ashe-21 2quickings

penelo-19 3quickings

please tell cause if its bad let me know

rubah
02-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Best way to see if you're at a good level is to go on past giza and into the ozmone plains and see if you can survive

If you can't, then run away from all the encounters or just level up some more in giza.

N8V_Tidus25
02-18-2007, 10:43 PM
I suggest no leveling up unless it's really necessary, otherwise you will be dissapointed on how easy the game gets afterwards.

tidus_rox
02-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Those are good levels... I remember leveling up to 25 in Giza before i went to Ozmone. I had an easy time so you will have a pretty easy time as well. Happy Gaming,

Cody

Renmiri
02-19-2007, 12:20 AM
I think you may be a bit underlevelled for Ozmone but give it a try.

You are definitely low levelled for Golmore Jungle and Henne Minnes, the next 2 missions after Jahara / Ozmone plains

Northcrest
02-19-2007, 02:56 AM
Well yeah same here I was at level 33-34 when I fought Cid for the 1st time. So I learned it the hard way by beating him with only 1 character alive. After that I went to go do some hunts and get the summon Adrammelech so that I can level up. Oh does anyone know what level you should be at in order to fight well at Balfoheim?

ante0
02-19-2007, 03:05 AM
Well yeah same here I was at level 33-34 when I fought Cid for the 1st time. So I learned it the hard way by beating him with only 1 character alive. After that I went to go do some hunts and get the summon Adrammelech so that I can level up. Oh does anyone know what level you should be at in order to fight well at Balfoheim?

I think I was 45 at the time.
Worked pretty well with newly bought gear in Balfonheim, atleast 40+.

Renmiri
02-19-2007, 10:02 PM
You don't fight anyone at Balfonheim!

Ceroby Steppes, near it, is like Tchita Uplands, so your level is fine. Feywood / Giruvegan, the mission after it require level 45 IMHO

rubah
02-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Cerobi Steppe is way harder if you fight those shield wyrms or whatever xD

Doomie
02-19-2007, 10:58 PM
I was at level 19 when I did the Ozmone Plains for the first time. I also don't think any of my characters were dead during any of the recent boss battles. Note that I have NEVER spent time levelling up. Go with it. If the enemies are too hard, hack away. You'll be fine.

Beastykato
02-23-2007, 02:51 AM
I was 19-20 when I first got to the Ozmone plains as well. I wasn't quite strong enough to mop up the monsters in the giza plains but they weren't that bad. Just the elementals would cause too much trouble to handle. When I got to Ozmone I could only handle small groups, but when I got to jahara (sp?) and bought all new equipment it was a cake walk through those areas including golmore, henne mines, and the Paramina Rift.

Paramina Rift is where I'm currently at I just left Mt Bur-Omisace and my characters are between level 22-24. I also only had minimal trouble with the first demon wall even at a low level, I just took about 6 tries and had 4 of my characters with quickenings. So, I agree with the guy who said you shouldn't level up. It will make the game too easy for you. Unless, you want it to be easy of course.

choco_rider
02-23-2007, 03:58 AM
Cerobi Steppe is way harder if you fight those shield wyrms or whatever xD

shield wyrms = pain in the butt if you're low lvled, but so does everything else lol