PDA

View Full Version : SeeD test funny scene

atlanteay
02-18-2007, 10:04 PM
i remember reading about a "scene" that happens in Dollet during the SeeD field exam. I can't seem to remember what exactly happens or WHERE in dollet it happens. i think it's in the pub but can someone point out the significance of it?

~Cloud Strife~
02-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Not sure about that but..
In the missile base at the control pannel interact with it then hold square + triangle then press up or down and you get to see a galbadian soldier dancing ^^

atlanteay
02-18-2007, 10:46 PM
yeah, i knew about that one already xD i just never got the key conversion right because i'm using the PC version. :p

~Cloud Strife~
02-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Square would be the key you use to challenge people to card games
Triangle would be the key you use to cancel commands

ReloadPsi
02-19-2007, 10:25 AM
The numerous different possible scenarios with the "jump off a cliff/don't jump off a cliff" do it for me.

"I guess anybody but the chicken wuss."
"Why is everyone... I AM NOT A CHICKEN!"
"Alright, how about a PIG WANKER?!"

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-19-2007, 05:31 PM
You can walk into the pub to escape the Black Widow. I've tried it before and it was pointless. The screen had a funny tinge of colour to it and I missed the FMV. I don't recommend it

~Cloud Strife~
02-19-2007, 06:16 PM
You can walk into the pub to escape the Black Widow. I've tried it before and it was pointless. The screen had a funny tinge of colour to it and I missed the FMV. I don't recommend it

Things that lower your total points for seed rank after the test:

Walking in to that bar
Talking to anyone (other than seifier when you need to speak to him after killing the soldier)

Something that will raise your points:
Interacting with the dog at the centre square when the spider is chasing you, save the doggy ;D

Thats the only ones I know oh and I think...
Dodging the spider battles will help too. The first one you just run up at the path, the second you WALK down the stairs (don't run), the third you gotta wait till he jumps up then try to dodge his legs then the forth on the bridge he jumps up, run away from him, when you hear him jump again carry on walking forward.