PDA

View Full Version : What are the big rpg's coming out in the fall 2007 season?

Dragonsoul
02-19-2007, 01:22 AM
What are the most important rpg's coming out in the fall season of 2007? I've been researching and here's what I have...

Xbox 360: ?
Playstation 3: The Elder Scrolls IV: The Shivering Isles
Wii: Dragon Quest Swords
Playstation 2: Wild Arms: The Vth Vanguard, Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, .Hack//G.U. Vol. 3
Nintendo DS: Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Playstation Portable: ?

Here's stuff that I don't think will be out by this year: Jeanne D'Arc(PSP), FF VII: Crisis Core(PSP), Lost Odyssey(Xbox 360), White Knight Story(PS 3). There are other titles that have been announced but are early in development and people don't have an expectation of a 2007 Usa release, like for example Final Fantasy XIII.

Anyways, of the games I listed, did I miss anything? What games are you going to play? I will buy Nintendo DS and play Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. I am not sure what else I will play yet though. Please reply! :)

Markus. D
02-19-2007, 01:58 AM
just a few days till AU gets FFXII <3

<333333

Ive been starting to watch videos on it now that its coming soon :)

Dragonsoul
02-19-2007, 02:18 AM
That's great!! I'll get Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings! I think the Japanese games come out first but don't have the improvements that the Usa and Europe/Australia versions have. The Europe/Australia versions come out very late. I think the Usa might be the prime location? Or maybe the improvements made for Usa aren't too critical? Anyways, I'll end up learning Japanese later maybe to get games earlier. :)

Jowy
02-19-2007, 02:33 AM
Big X-Box 360 RPG = Blue Dragon

Dragonsoul
02-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Big X-Box 360 RPG = Blue Dragon

Thank you but I actually meant for United States. Blue Dragon is coming out on June 1st here. Will you get it? I will get it on the day it comes out! I am not sure what are the top games I like that are on the horizon. :)

Erdrick Holmes
02-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Blue Dragon, and if it comes out by then, Dragon Quest IX.

JKTrix
02-22-2007, 06:05 PM
While Blue Dragon is fine, Mass Effect is a much bigger game for the 360. Not sure why your topic limits the selection to 'fall 2007' though.

What the heck happened to 'Code Age Commanders' from Squenix? That looked like a pretty good candidate for a US release.

Dreddz
02-22-2007, 07:44 PM
White Knight Story, I hope. Crisis Core, and Mass Effect.

Dragonsoul
02-23-2007, 02:23 AM
While Blue Dragon is fine, Mass Effect is a much bigger game for the 360. Not sure why your topic limits the selection to 'fall 2007' though.

What the heck happened to 'Code Age Commanders' from Squenix? That looked like a pretty good candidate for a US release.

Whoa! I heard about Mass Effect and read info on it. Now that I studied the Wikipedia.com article on it I read that it won tons of awards already! Blue Dragon is on June 1st for Xbox 360. I wonder when the Mass Effect game is coming out but they said first half of 2007. The official website is really a great website, although the forums screen is too small. I'm concerned that this game is too much action and not enough rpg for me to get it. But I read an article that says it's like Jack Bauer in space, which intrigues me. I'm reading an article which says Xbox Australia put up a May 18th release date, but that was taken down. Maybe it's true? If so that would possibly delay me beating Blue Dragon.

White Knight Story and Crisis Core I don't believe will come out in 2007. We don't have a Japanese release date yet. On the other hand FF XII: RW has a Japanese April release date, which shows that it probably will come out in Usa this fall. I chose Fall 2007 Usa release dates because I already know about the Spring stuff.

Let me research this article...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_console_role-playing_games