PDA

View Full Version : Weapons!

Martyr
02-19-2007, 05:26 AM
I ain't gonna lie, I'm a Final Fantasy Fan.
And if you're a fan of FF, chances are you think weapons are cool. I do. I like the idea of taking a sword and slashing up a dragon underneath the deathly hot inferno of its breath.

And so I was looking through the VG forum and saw something about guitar weapons and I thought about Desperado. What a great movie, btw. And they had guitar cases which held NOT Guitars but rocket lauinchers and machine guns etc.

So I know that you've all come up with crazy, freakish, unnatural, not entirely fundamentally useful but cool looking, fantasy weapons.

So let's hear them.

Or, if you're not creative, like I'm not, just think of something that could be used as a weapon that you think is cool.

I like refridgerators. I dropped one off a balcony in some punk's general direction once.

Ah, but let's be clear, since I'm such a jumbled mess of words:

Your fantasy weapons (not to be confused with fantasy swords):

Edit: No, I didn't hit anybody with a falling refrigerator. That would neither have been funny nor something to confess talk about

Agrias
02-19-2007, 05:28 AM
iiii like using licorice as a weapon! they hurrt if you whip people with them! but they can be ooooh so yummy!

Araciel
02-19-2007, 05:30 AM
i never think up fantastical weapons, or ways to use mundane objekts as weapons.

Martyr
02-19-2007, 05:32 AM
i never think up fantastical weapons, or ways to use mundane objekts as weapons.

Perhaps you should start.

Have you ever seen, like, a piece of 500 Wire. It can whip around like a, uh, whip, and it smacks like a sledge-hammer.

Araciel
02-19-2007, 05:33 AM
maybe....never gave it much thought...i have lame movies and cool games to think up weapons for me.

Jowy
02-19-2007, 05:35 AM
This is my weapon of choice:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/psycho_mantis/1171159119342.jpg

Ultima Shadow
02-19-2007, 08:09 AM
I still like my spoon of massdestruction the most. :greenie:

Sergeant Hartman
02-19-2007, 09:44 AM
HATS :hat:

NeoCracker
02-19-2007, 09:47 AM
I once thought up a design which would alter my comfy recliner to a fully mobile battle station with a rocket propultion and a tiolet and fridge.

thegirth
02-19-2007, 09:57 AM
ph3ar te3 sp0rk

ReloadPsi
02-19-2007, 10:21 AM
It's too bad books have already been done in FF3, otherwise I'd say books.

So I guess maybe a metal slave collar with the chain still on it. It'd work a little bit like Gogo's weapon in Kill Bill.

Oh yeah, can't go wrong with a Foliage Hammer either. This hammer is made from leaves...

Firo Volondé
02-19-2007, 10:56 AM
The only weapon I need is my freakishly good looks and my suave charm.

And bananachucks. Like nunchucks, but with bananas.

oddler
02-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Fish. Don't forget to trade that flimsy bluegill for a trout in that one town. :trout:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-19-2007, 05:16 PM
A piece of string

Reles
02-19-2007, 05:26 PM
I would carry around a giant hammer. I can be destructive and cute at the same time. Awesome.

Vikeve
02-19-2007, 05:31 PM
I always thought giant scissors would be a great weapon.:)

Or...

Your best friend's little violent sister would be a pretty good weapon as she nags you to death cries and throws food and when you try o sleep she jumps on you and slaps you in the face. And you can't fight back cuz you don't want to hurt her.:mad:

Yeah, I must admit I like weapons and I wish I had a wooden sword.:cool:

iiii like using licorice as a weapon! they hurrt if you whip people with them! but they can be ooooh so yummy!

Oh God your right that really does hurt.:cry: So does karrots thrown properly at your head but man they shoot far.:D

mooglebunni608
02-19-2007, 05:41 PM
I want a crossbow-violin. :D

And bananachucks. Like nunchucks, but with bananas.

SWORDCHUCKS FTW

Old Manus
02-19-2007, 06:20 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c331/SuperSkulk/1100654633_l.jpg

= Instant win.

Lost Number
02-19-2007, 06:23 PM
The bomb that shoots smaller bombs that shoot gunchucks that shoot guns that shoot more guns that shoot sword that shoot knives that shoot pencils.

Failing that, who here has ever tried to electrocute a jar of pickles? Now, when it explodes, thats lethal.

Rocket Edge
02-19-2007, 06:25 PM
Air Taser. :cool:
http://www.spooktech.com/defense/airtaser.JPG

There's no need to be creative with a weapon as badass as that.

kurosaki_ichigo
02-19-2007, 07:22 PM
my weapon would be a dictionary i would educate people to death

Iceglow
02-19-2007, 07:42 PM
I remember a christian proving something about the bible and I looked and called out "LOOK OUT HE'LL BIBLE BASH YOU TO DEATH!!!!" at this the guy with the bible must have decided to have a laugh and actually hit the guy repeatedly in the head with a bible....no kidding XD I think it brings a new definition to Bible Bashing!!!.

I'd personally like a bow like the one from blade trinity with the laser beam string....:cool:

That or a traditional Bastard sword (Broad sword blade, hand and a half hilt.)

BarelySeeAtAll
02-19-2007, 08:30 PM
a hammer
i wonder why martyr?
anyway...
hmm
a katana...hehe

Albel
02-19-2007, 11:46 PM
Dust is my weapon of choice
Or a lightning blade which fries poeple while cutting them.

Chloe.
02-19-2007, 11:59 PM
A stick. With another stick attatched to it.

Rase
02-20-2007, 12:01 AM
Apparently this thing's (http://static.flickr.com/72/243521931_8b19b29a4f.jpg) been known to cause massive damage of some sort. Just give it to your enemy and I'm sure they'll find a way to hurt themselves.

Only useful if your opponent has a very low IQ.

cloud_doll
02-20-2007, 12:22 AM
i've always wanted to use a straightning iron as a weapon. you could, uh, clamp someones hand then burn it...or other various body parts o.0
but of course you'd have to be near an outlet when you wanted to use it...or do they have wireless straightners these days?

Agrias
02-20-2007, 12:30 AM
i've always wanted to use a straightning iron as a weapon. you could, uh, clamp someones hand then burn it...or other various body parts o.0
but of course you'd have to be near an outlet when you wanted to use it...or do they have wireless straightners these days?

indeed they do! you just have to charge the batteries every so often! OMG SHOOP DA WHOOP!! xD

maybe a deck of cards! that are secretly SHARPENED PAPER ON THE ENDS! (Agrias uses attack- paper cut- CRITICAL HIT!) (enemy defeated)

Araciel
02-20-2007, 01:04 AM
OMG i totally forgot

swordchucks yo

Evastio
02-20-2007, 03:30 AM
I always thought of making a chainsaw flail although it would be extremely dangerous.

Dr Aum
02-20-2007, 04:07 AM
http://kirsty.typepad.com/boblog/images/katamari.png

Spammerman
02-20-2007, 04:15 AM
Teddybears that do differene things, like explode or have chainsaws or shoot bullets, and things like that, and they range in shape and size.

Araciel
02-20-2007, 06:37 AM

indeed they do! you just have to charge the batteries every so often! OMG SHOOP DA WHOOP!! xD

maybe a deck of cards! that are secretly SHARPENED PAPER ON THE ENDS! (Agrias uses attack- paper cut- CRITICAL HIT!) (enemy defeated)

dood there's this poker pro who throws cards at carrots and cuts them in half, and they're not even sharpened.

dodhungry
02-20-2007, 06:43 AM
im going to name several....interesting weapons if you will so...here we go:

Balloon Sword

Disco Ball

Egg Beater

One of those Little Paper Umbrellas

and asbestoes :p

Twilight Edge
02-20-2007, 08:09 AM
MY OMNIPOTENT IMAGINATION FROM ANOTHER WORLD IS ASSAULTING YOU mon!!!! :radred:

Or maybe tentacle p***ses mon.

Firo Volondé
02-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Other kinds of 'chucks' that I like:

Chairchucks: Like nunchucks, but with chairs.
Spearchucks: Like nunchucks, but with spears.
Bookchucks: Like nunchucks, but with books.
Sausagechucks: Like nunchucks, but with sausages.
Hairchucks: Like nunchucks, but with hair.
Calenderchucks: Like nunchucks, but with calenders.
WMDchucks: Like nunchucks, but with WMDs.
Woodchucks: Like nunchucks, but with wood.
Empathychucks: Like nunchucks, but with empathy.
Guiltchucks: Like nunchucks, but with guilt.
Norrischucks: Like nunchucks, but with Chuck Norris.

EDIT: Apparently Chuck Norris turns into Raoul Duke on this site for some reason.
EDITRA: Gah! Must say C h u c k N o r r i s!
EDITGA: I mean, WTF!? Who the hell is Raoul Duke and what has he done with Chuck Norris?

Riana
02-20-2007, 11:11 AM
Really, really extra hot. Tabasco sauce. :love:

cloud_doll
02-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Other kinds of 'chucks' that I like:

Chairchucks: Like nunchucks, but with chairs.
Spearchucks: Like nunchucks, but with spears.
Bookchucks: Like nunchucks, but with books.
Sausagechucks: Like nunchucks, but with sausages.
Hairchucks: Like nunchucks, but with hair.
Calenderchucks: Like nunchucks, but with calenders.
WMDchucks: Like nunchucks, but with WMDs.
Woodchucks: Like nunchucks, but with wood.
Empathychucks: Like nunchucks, but with empathy.
Guiltchucks: Like nunchucks, but with guilt.
Norrischucks: Like nunchucks, but with Raoul Duke.

EDIT: Apparently Raoul Duke turns into Raoul Duke on this site for some reason.
EDITRA: Gah! Must say C h u c k N o r r i s!
EDITGA: I mean, WTF!? Who the hell is Raoul Duke and what has he done with Raoul Duke?

OMG! there was a thread on that, and i didn't get it! but now i do!
Raoul Duke
Chuck Norris
OMFG xDDD

hey aren't woodchucks animals...

oddler
02-22-2007, 12:24 AM
Who says animals can't be weapons? Give me a wombat and a shield and prepare to get medievalled.

sockmonkey
02-22-2007, 12:48 AM
Behold my mighty woodchucks!

Iceglow
02-22-2007, 12:54 AM
Give me good old fashioned nukes any day lol, cleanse this world in fire and death general.

cloud_doll
02-22-2007, 01:29 AM

impressive!

Hambone
02-22-2007, 01:33 AM
A taco.

sockmonkey
02-22-2007, 01:54 AM

impressive!

I do what I can with what I have. :)