PDA

View Full Version : If you could be a judge who would you be

judgemagistergabranth
02-19-2007, 09:58 PM
If you you were a judge who would you be I would be Judge Gabranth.My little bro would be bergan he said bergan was cool cause he sounded like vader from starwars.....not that I watch starwars.....Ummmm I ummmmm...........have to go now! (car horn in distance).

DM_Melkhar
02-19-2007, 10:10 PM
Well the game isn't out tille Friday here (I'll probably get it Thursday as I pre-ordered it from Gameplay, and Gameplay have a habit of getting things to me before the actual release date.)

However! From the official Square Enix trailer, the Judge that speaks on there sounded rather interesting. Which one is he?

I'm also an idiot. I was looking through the Bradygames official guide for FFXII (it was bought for me for Christmas, and I collect guides because, well, they're collectors items and I'm a sod for that kind of thing). I was pretty much just looking at how the battle system works, the License Points and what have you. You know, just getting an idea of it before I dive in when I get it - you probably won't get much sense out of me for days because I'll most likely be obsessed with it. Anyhow, let's get to the point. I flicked to the back to make sure that the end boss was going to be a half-decent challenge because having auto-life at the end of X really really REALLY annoyed me...and I found out who the end boss is. Not that it matters, it just won't be a surprise for me. :(

Renmiri
02-20-2007, 12:42 AM
Meh.. no big loss. It is pretty obvious since the beggining. There are no big surprises on XII, after.. ohh... the 4th or 5th mission out of around 35 missions.

I'd be Drace. She rocks!

Wolf Kanno
02-20-2007, 01:04 AM
I love Judge Gabranth. The end boss wasn't really much of a mystery. So don't kick yourself.;)

Setzer Gabianni
02-20-2007, 06:38 AM
Ugh, Renmiri, this isn't a "lets flame ff12 thread lol!"

With many other FF's it's also pretty easy to guess who your final boss is. Concerning XII, well, you think like you do, other people genuinely might not got it.

I'd be Zargabaath *isagenderchanger*

He's a very kind person I think deep down inside, just very loyal, and afraid of speaking up more when it came to certain issues.

Tg.cid
02-21-2007, 12:46 AM
Well the game isn't out tille Friday here (I'll probably get it Thursday as I pre-ordered it from Gameplay, and Gameplay have a habit of getting things to me before the actual release date.)

However! From the official Square Enix trailer, the Judge that speaks on there sounded rather interesting. Which one is he?

I'm also an idiot. I was looking through the Bradygames official guide for FFXII (it was bought for me for Christmas, and I collect guides because, well, they're collectors items and I'm a sod for that kind of thing). I was pretty much just looking at how the battle system works, the License Points and what have you. You know, just getting an idea of it before I dive in when I get it - you probably won't get much sense out of me for days because I'll most likely be obsessed with it. Anyhow, let's get to the point. I flicked to the back to make sure that the end boss was going to be a half-decent challenge because having auto-life at the end of X really really REALLY annoyed me...and I found out who the end boss is. Not that it matters, it just won't be a surprise for me. :(

The game has been out since october.

Tg.cid
02-21-2007, 12:47 AM
I would be gabranth or zaargabaath.:banbleys :ty: :twak:

Renmiri
02-21-2007, 02:04 AM
Ugh, Renmiri, this isn't a "lets flame ff12 thread lol!"
Bummer! ;)

Concerning XII, well, you think like you do, other people genuinely might not got it

Oh please, right after Vaan says he hates the guy you know he's a baddie! Same happened with Seymour on FFX too, but at least some got fooled thinking that Tidus was just jealous of Seymour oogling Yuna. On XII it is like 99% certain.

Gabranth
02-21-2007, 05:20 AM
well, considering my screen name IS gabranth, i'd have to choose the obvious......judge ghis. i mean come on, his helmet was made so that it wouldn't ruin the natural badassness of his hair. blowing up the leviathan was also another plus.

Renmiri
02-21-2007, 07:06 AM
Well, there are also the 2 ex-judges, both very cool characters. I prefer the baldie though cause the other ex-judge annoys me!

BTW, their faces are

http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/images/thumb/521px-Judgesface.jpg

Setzer Gabianni
02-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Yo, Renmiri, can you get that any clearer? I might want that for later, drawing purposes lol.

Man, that image does Drace no justice. It makes her look fat.

T.G, we don't get the game until Feb 23rd

McLovin'
02-21-2007, 04:26 PM
I hate them all really.

Pathfinder
02-22-2007, 06:11 AM
ghis is a GIRL??!!:eek:

Setzer Gabianni
02-22-2007, 06:28 AM
No he is not. ;___;

Siegfried
02-22-2007, 06:40 AM

The game has been out since october.

In case you can't read...he is in the UK...stuff usually comes out later there than in the US

LunarWeaver
02-24-2007, 11:20 PM
I'd be Judge Ghis. When he got the Dusk Shard from Ashe and tested it in his ship, he said something like "The power of nethicite in my hands. It takes more than blood to make an emperor, Vayne." Well, something like that. In other words, he'd totally betray Vayne and use the stones to take over everything, which is exactly what I'd do because I'm secretly a moldy jackass.

Gabranth
02-25-2007, 01:23 AM
yeah but judge ghis blew the fuck up into smithereens

Setzer Gabianni
02-25-2007, 08:56 AM
yep - LW, I pretty much agree with you on what he would have done. He would have been a very interesting person to come across later in the game..

Mirage
02-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Mark your spoilers, guys.

Lawr
02-25-2007, 02:04 PM
Drace or Zaargabath. (I would be Zecht, but he changed his name to Reddas *wink* *wink*

Remon
02-25-2007, 03:47 PM
BIG SPOILERI'd be Basch

Moon Rabbits
02-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Zargabaath because he's sexy.

Renmiri
02-25-2007, 04:28 PM
I agree with Past Passado, but he ain't a judge.

Remon
02-25-2007, 05:54 PM
I agree with Past Passado, but he ain't a judge.

BIG SPOILER
Well in the ending he does wear a judge uniform(gabranth's)
I believe he has taken his place

Elpizo
02-25-2007, 06:08 PM
Hmm... Zargabaath has the coolest helm, but Gabranth has that fancy movie-attack. Hmm, I can't really decide...

Or maybe I can. Zargabaath it is! Because he's the only one that lives in the end. :tongue:

Setzer Gabianni
02-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Zargabaath because he's sexy.

One of the best reasons I have seen so far :love: