PDA

View Full Version : Insanity test

~*~Celes~*~
02-20-2007, 02:04 AM
http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html

Take the test to see just how insane you are...I got 11% :cool:

EDIT: Aww nuts >.> 22% then. Tryin' to say I'm insane? :p

And that, ladies 'n gents, is why I'm going to study creative writing in college, not mathematics :cool:

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-20-2007, 02:08 AM
You are suppose to multiply it by 2, how did you manage 11%?

28% for me. Surprisingly low.

Momiji
02-20-2007, 02:12 AM
56%. How'd you get an odd number when it tells you to count by twos for your percentage? o_O

Tempest
02-20-2007, 02:13 AM
34%. I was sure it'd be higher. :-\

kikimm
02-20-2007, 02:23 AM
16%. Oh yes, 16%, just the way I like it.

Leeza
02-20-2007, 02:26 AM
22%, but I highly disagree that it's insane to read books for fun. :cat:

~*~Celes~*~
02-20-2007, 02:28 AM

I know what you mean :( I love reading! I was insulted to see that as an option :cry:

Doomie
02-20-2007, 02:31 AM
<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left">16 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html" title="Insanity Test">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a><br /><a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink</a> - The Original Survey Site</td></tr></table><!END BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE>

I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE THAT THIS IS WHAT IT WOULD TO IF I PASTED THE CODE. AND SO WHAT, I LIKE TIGHT CLOTHES.

Momiji
02-20-2007, 02:32 AM
*is still the most insane in the thread <3*

oddler
02-20-2007, 02:49 AM
I am 30% insane according to that, kids.

Jebus
02-20-2007, 02:57 AM
44%

Dr Aum
02-20-2007, 03:05 AM
46%. And now I have many new items for my to-do list.

rubah
02-20-2007, 03:12 AM
The questions aren't very telling as to insanity; I posit that the test is flawed.

Shiny
02-20-2007, 03:38 AM
14 % but I disagree.

Ryth
02-20-2007, 03:54 AM
64%

I win. <3

Renmiri
02-20-2007, 03:54 AM
46%

Do the pickle and peanut butter count as insane if I ate it while pregnant ?

NINJA_Ryu
02-20-2007, 04:24 AM
66%

Wee!!!

We ninjas are not crazy. Yes we are. Shut UP! No, you shut up! rawradar

Ill go read now...

Tasura
02-20-2007, 04:31 AM
I stopped counting when it hit 70% >.>;;;

StarlightAngel
02-20-2007, 04:36 AM
30% for me.

Martyr
02-20-2007, 04:42 AM
What's 28 x 2?

56?

I am not that insane. I deem this test unsatisfactory.

They accuse me of being insane because I'm inventive, curious, and a little more willing to do the things I'm curious about.

I'm stupid! Not insane!

Also, Celes, you'll finish that 78% if you major in Creative Writing.
Just a hint.

The Mog Ninja
02-20-2007, 05:13 AM
Worst
Insanity Test
EVER!

Mirage
02-20-2007, 05:17 AM
This was a stupid, retarded, and badly made test. And why the hell didn't the test add up your answers automatically? Failure.

Agrias
02-20-2007, 05:19 AM
56 % nuts lolzzz

Goldenboko
02-20-2007, 05:22 AM
Some of it doesn't make sense. For example, every kid counts down till the end of school, because we hate it so much. Insane would be counting down until school started.

DarkLadyNyara
02-20-2007, 05:33 AM

Meh. Kind of amusing, but doesn't make much sense.

Zeromus_X
02-20-2007, 05:50 AM
<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">Maybe? </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left">16% </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html" title="Insanity Test">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a><br /><a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink</a> - The Original Survey Site</td></tr></table><!END BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE>

Lynx
02-20-2007, 05:54 AM
40% if i ever owned a lava lamp itd be 42%. as far as the wondering about the colors of m&m's i enevr wondered it until i saw that question now its going to consume my fragile little mind.

:mad2: im not insane because i like yo-yo's

Rengori
02-20-2007, 06:05 AM
<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left">18% </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html" title="Insanity Test">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a><br /><a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink</a> - The Original Survey Site</td></tr></table><!END BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE>

Hey, I think people who don't watch South Park daily are crazy.

dodhungry
02-20-2007, 06:24 AM
only 32% here.

DarkLadyNyara
02-20-2007, 07:23 AM
Mine probably would have been higher, except that I don't own a lava lamp, don't have the cash for piercings, and can't get away with more than ten pets. ^_^

Streetspirit
02-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Unless you're completely non-judgemental you'll probably think that there are some dumb blondes around, just as there are dumb people with other hair colours.

Please add 2% to your results you sanctimonious pricks. :p

(36%)

Firo Volondé
02-20-2007, 10:37 AM
28%. I think I failed that test badly. If only I had studied...

TheSpoonyBard
02-20-2007, 10:40 AM
42%

It'd be tricky to get 100%. Since you have no TV in your house you'd have to go round someone else's everyday to watch cartoons

Little Blue
02-20-2007, 10:45 AM
only 34%

I gotta tell the voices I hear to shut up cos I'm not crazy enough to hear them :(

Riana
02-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Hmmm 24%

I don't see why liking diet drinks is an insane thing :eep:

BarelySeeAtAll
02-20-2007, 11:46 AM
60% and proud!!!
woot woot, although i want to be more insane than everyone here..i am proud that i do not like diet soda...thats no where near as hyper giving as normal...in my case...

Polaris
02-20-2007, 12:19 PM
18% ^^ is not bad! :p

Sergeant Hartman
02-20-2007, 12:26 PM
40%. I am disappointed :(

Fonzie
02-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Seems though, that i'm the most sane person here with 10% :p

Chloe.
02-20-2007, 02:15 PM
30% :bigsmile:

Breine
02-20-2007, 02:31 PM
I got 36%, which is just about right :)

escobert
02-20-2007, 02:32 PM
34% apperently.

Old Manus
02-20-2007, 02:39 PM
10%. Jesus, I'm on the wrong forum here.

vinnie's mini's
02-20-2007, 02:49 PM
56%

Friendly mushroom likes the outcome! :hyper:

fire_of_avalon
02-20-2007, 04:02 PM
38%

Awrini
02-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Too much effort to be told I'm 88% insane.

Croyles
02-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Got 16%
How boring....

edczxcvbnm
02-20-2007, 04:37 PM
50% insane according the 'test'. If only it was full of more awesome sauce.

boys from the dwarf
02-20-2007, 06:39 PM
I HEAR VOICES BECAUSE I HAVE EARS!

really. whats wrong with that?

I strongly disagree with the book one but anyway. im not very insane.

Vermachtnis
02-20-2007, 06:58 PM
I'm almost half insane 48%

I don't know what's insane for feeling sorry for a spider that someone stepped on.

<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left">48% </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html" title="Insanity Test">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a><br /><a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink</a> - The Original Survey Site</td></tr></table><!END BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE>

Goldenboko
02-20-2007, 07:05 PM
I HEAR VOICES BECAUSE I HAVE EARS!

really. whats wrong with that?
They ment when no one is around do you hear voices in your head.

boys from the dwarf
02-20-2007, 07:20 PM
i know what they meant by "voices" thanks anyway.

Cookie
02-20-2007, 07:35 PM
50% therefore I am perfect.

yanis
02-20-2007, 07:42 PM
I think you can't call me insane!!!14%:riiight:

Iceglow
02-20-2007, 09:09 PM
40% but I don't live in america or go to school anymore though I do count how many minutes left to the end of the day and how many days left to the working week and how many days untill my next holiday. Probably if geared towards english people more you could add like 20% to that

daggertrepe
02-20-2007, 09:26 PM
34% insane, but I should have added an extra 10 points for liking a teacher. I am HUGELY obsessed with mine right now.

Shlup
02-20-2007, 09:27 PM
This test is freaking manual?! Ridiculous.

I got 42%.

The Real Dark Messenger
02-20-2007, 10:39 PM
I got 24 %... does that make me crazy? Or just semi-crazy?

Moon Rabbits
02-20-2007, 10:54 PM

I stopped taking the test because of questions like this, then I scrolled to the bottom and saw that and was like :| etc.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-20-2007, 11:47 PM
I got 46%

:bigsmile:

Shauna
02-20-2007, 11:51 PM
I took it, but the test sucked. =[ Reading books for fun doesn't make you insane. This was clearly written by a child, who thinks reading is teh laem~

Vikeve
02-21-2007, 01:37 AM
Did you relise that this is only a yes and no question test only before you took the test so you can actually find your score?............. no.:cry:

Leen-Leen
02-21-2007, 01:45 AM
26%. Oh mah goodness.

Slothy
02-21-2007, 01:49 AM
Those questions are terrible. I mean really, it gave me an 18%. 18%!! It might be right if it gave me 2% for every no answer instead.

aquatius
02-21-2007, 12:16 PM
32%

No.78
02-21-2007, 01:00 PM
28%

Stoopid quiz rly

Giga Guess
02-21-2007, 01:23 PM
16% Pretty much par, I think...

TyphoonThaReapa
02-21-2007, 08:23 PM
A'yo, 24%. But my brother got and 98%. What can I say? He's from New Orleans, Louisiana. We're all crazy.:rolleyes2

Remon
02-21-2007, 08:30 PM
I don't agree with the quizz :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
Reading books for fun is not insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2:

Anyways i got 26%

Vikeve
02-21-2007, 11:12 PM
A'yo, 24%. But my brother got and 98%. What can I say? He's from New Orleans, Louisiana. We're all crazy.:rolleyes2

Hah lol how true is that..... :shifty: I hope miss Val doesn't read that somehow behind my shoulder she would get me so bad for sayin that.... :shifty:

Shiny
02-21-2007, 11:24 PM
This insanity test is slighty better though it's only for personality disorders:
http://www.med.nyu.edu/psych/screens/pds.html

A little description of each disorder taken from another site:
Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior.

Antisocial Personality Disorder - individual shows a pervasive disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others.

Borderline Personality Disorder - individual shows a generalized pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and observable emotions, and significant impulsiveness.

Histrionic Personality Disorder - individual often displays excessive emotionality and attention seeking in various contexts. They tend to overreact to other people, and are often perceived as shallow and self-centered.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior.

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency.

Madame Adequate
02-21-2007, 11:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Auricom/spiderman.jpg

Comet
02-22-2007, 01:20 AM
Well, I'll tell you one thing for sure, I did not get 96%...

Hambone
02-22-2007, 01:30 AM
22% I thought I'd get less. :(

Twilight Edge
02-22-2007, 07:56 AM
54% mon.

This test phails mon. I'm sure it could be higher mon.

Iceglow
02-22-2007, 12:09 PM
I took the one shiny posted and I got no answer from it.

Little Blue
02-22-2007, 12:55 PM
This insanity test is slighty better though it's only for personality disorders:
http://www.med.nyu.edu/psych/screens/pds.html

And I've apparently got

Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism

Does that make me crazy? :p

Odaisé Gaelach
02-22-2007, 01:12 PM
I got halfway through the test before I decided that it was a waste of my time.

Everyone knows that the first sign of insanity is having hairs on the palms of your hands.

The second is looking for them.

Old Manus
02-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Delete all posts after #72, because that was where the thread was won.

Quindiana Jones
02-22-2007, 05:08 PM
1 out of every 4 Americans have some kind of mental disorder. Look at three of your friends. If they seem fine: it's you.

rofl.

48%. Those were stupid questions. I should be in the 80's, at least.

Masamunemaster
02-22-2007, 05:58 PM
58%

krissy
02-23-2007, 03:29 AM
>:(

I DID THE WHOLE THING AND THEN I HAD TO COUNT THE YES'S UP MYSELF?

F THAT NOISE

I QUIT

TOO MUCH EFFORT

THIS MADE ME SO MAD

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-26-2007, 01:23 AM
18%, but I'll give myeslf another 15% for taking this silly thing

black orb
02-26-2007, 01:56 AM
<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">maybe </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">smurf no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">who cares? </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">what? </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">sometimes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">all the time </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">l23iy4n </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html" title="Insanity Test">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="MySpace Surveys">MySpace Surveys</a><br /><a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink</a> - The Original Survey Site</td></tr></table><!END BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE>

>>> :confused:..

Cruise Control
02-26-2007, 01:56 AM
70% ALADDIN HATERS!

Tavrobel
02-26-2007, 02:27 AM
<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left">26% </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html" title="Insanity Test">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="MySpace Surveys">MySpace Surveys</a><br /><a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink</a> - The Original Survey Site</td></tr></table><!END BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE>

Seriously, singing in the shower is not a sign of insanity. Everyone does it.

Dr. Acula
02-26-2007, 06:50 AM
Mine was a surprising 28%. I thought it would be something more along the lines of 99.9%.

I didn't like that book-reading one though (whats wrong with reading books for pleasure?) and that "Is this a yes or no question?" had me stumped for a bit.

Manda_Chan
02-26-2007, 09:00 PM
I got 36% Weird man.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
02-28-2007, 03:10 PM
<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left">32 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center">

How does reading make you insane?

Bunny
02-28-2007, 03:25 PM
56%

PyroManiak
02-28-2007, 07:15 PM
wow...i anwsered maybe to some lol..other than that i said yes to like 40 of them...btw does it still count if we did any of those while high or drunk???

Savern Volaco
02-28-2007, 07:42 PM
um 95% I failed it huh! T.T hmm or did I pass? you know what i did it honestly

Bunny
02-28-2007, 07:43 PM
um 95% I failed it huh! T.T hmm or did I pass? you know what i did it honestly

You can't get an odd number from this test.

Savern Volaco
02-28-2007, 07:51 PM
wait did I add wrong?? and wat is
Schizotypal Personality
and Why is adding so darn rigerous
Let me try again
*uses calculator, one miutes later* sorry I mistaked I THOUGHT one of my twos was 1 um 96%