PDA

View Full Version : Subscription problem

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
02-20-2007, 03:50 AM
Ok, this is happening repeatedly, and it's getting annoying. My UserCP says I'm subscribed to the FFVII riddles forum, but when people post there I don't get an email even though I should be. I'm also using gmail since someone said hotmail was the problem, but it looks like that wasn't it.

Baloki
02-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Make sure you visit the forum via the e-mail else the forum doesn't send you another one. Else it's probably something to do with the subscription, if the visiting via the e-mail doesn't work, unsubscribe then resubscribe to the thread. Should that fail it may be that e-mail subscriptions are turned off by Cid as it uses alot of bandwidth and bandwidths expensive :(

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
02-20-2007, 08:31 PM
It might have to do with visiting the site from a different computer and having to sign in, or it might be Cid. I got a couple emails this time, so maybe he turned it back on?

Samuraid
02-21-2007, 02:58 AM
Check your Spam folder to make sure the e-mail notifications are not getting sent there. Other than that, the server doesn't always send out e-mail right away, it sometimes takes it a bit of time before it does so.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
02-21-2007, 03:05 AM
No, the spam folder isn't the problem. This thread seems to be working. the FF7 riddles thread is pretty random, though.