PDA

View Full Version : About what level should I be?

Spawn of Sephiroth
02-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Ok, I just finished beating Dr. Cid, and am currently working my way through the Feywood and entered the Henne Mines for the second time. I am 36 hours into it, and my charactors levels are on 39. Is this a good level or do I need to get higher?

Masamunemaster
02-20-2007, 05:51 PM
you need to be higher( well I am about to fight the mandregoras and I am at 46 with vaan and 38 with everyone else)

Renmiri
02-20-2007, 10:34 PM
If you beat Cid you are at a good level then. What gambits are you using ?

Spawn of Sephiroth
02-21-2007, 02:09 AM
If you beat Cid you are at a good level then. What gambits are you using ?

Yea, I beat Cid in Draklor Laboratory. I am currently trying to level up to about LV. 45 because each time I go into Henne Mines Shaft 2, those stupid little bats do like 3000 damage and kills my charactors in 1 hit.
My gambits are attack party leaders target and Curaja on hp less than 40%, this equipped on Basch and Balthier, I don't equip gambits on Vaan since I control him.

Zeromus_X
02-21-2007, 02:40 AM
I think those bats are undead, so you can cast Curaja on them to deal massive damage and get a ton of Exp.

At any rate, the extension to the Henne Mines is an optional dungeon, you definitely don't need to go into it at this point of the game.

rubah
02-21-2007, 02:52 AM
I didn't think you could go very far in from the feywood

Spawn of Sephiroth
02-21-2007, 05:14 AM
Yeah, I have to go to Giruvegan, and it says to start by searching the Feywood.

Renmiri
02-21-2007, 07:10 AM
Well that was pretty impressive to beat Cid at that low level so your setup rules :D

The guide recommends level 40 so you were 5 "below par".

Spawn of Sephiroth
02-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Well that was pretty impressive to beat Cid at that low level so your setup rules :D

The guide recommends level 40 so you were 5 "below par".

Well, that makes me feel good. I have to thank all my beloved quickenings that allowed me to do a 19 hit combo on him and 12 hit with my other members. LOL. But yeah, Feywood isn't hard, its just those damn bats. I also don't understand were to go in Henne Mines because on the map there is the gear symbol, but there is nothing in there.