PDA

View Full Version : What is...

Rye
02-20-2007, 07:05 PM
What's the most annoying thing to happen to you lately?

I usually like making pleasant threads, but I'm annoyed because I just got my laptop back from repairs after waiting nearly a month, 2 months ago, and I have to send it back AGAIN for something as stupid as the hinge breaking, when I've never dropped it or anything. It'll probably take even more than a month to get it back from repairs too this time. >:/

Yamaneko
02-20-2007, 07:10 PM
My car died on me last Friday after midnight and I was stuck on the freeway, and then I had to pay the guy $135 to tow it back to my place. Bad fuel injectors. So now I'm really considering getting AAA.

Martyr
02-20-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm slightly overqualified for most of my jobs, I'm also pretty quick and as easily bored as I am amused, so sometimes, when my slacker coworkers are too lazy to finish a job or even arrive at work on time, I'll pick up their smurfing slack.

But at my most recent job, I just found out that I am bound and obligated to perform only[/s] what is in my job description. This is a problem that comes of working at big corporations with large employee counts. They're so afraid that I'll screw up in somebody else's name - (I didn't screw up, mind you. It's just a fear that should be irrational except that, well, you gotta ask yourself why I was doing the job in the first place, I guess. Geez...) - They're so afraid that I'll screw up in somebody else's name that it's better to pay out the cost of angry customers and damaged/ugly property, since it isn't my job to help people with [I]particular problems or fix the environment around me.

Pretty freaking stupid,. and I don't think I can handle it. I'm getting promoted to management or else I'm quitting.

escobert
02-20-2007, 07:12 PM
people not flushing toilets at work.

Jowy
02-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Microsoft has special academic pricing for Windows Vista Home Premium available on the company's website that I work for. As you can <a href=http://www.costcentral.com/proddetail/Microsoft_Windows_Vista_Home_Premium/66I00488/K91506/>clearly see</a> it specifies what needs to be sent alongside the order after placing it. If they don't have the proper credentials, we cancel it. Now since I'm in charge of managing order status that means I get constant inbox spam or phone calls from people who I'm sure must be illiterate as to not notice something clear as day, making it more stressful to get all of my paperwork finished on a daily basis.

Chloe.
02-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Last night everything got wiped off of my ipod. :mad2: I felt like crying. :(

escobert
02-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Microsoft has special academic pricing for Windows Vista Home Premium available on the company's website that I work for. As you can <a href=http://www.costcentral.com/proddetail/Microsoft_Windows_Vista_Home_Premium/66I00488/K91506/>clearly see</a> it specifies what needs to be sent alongside the order after placing it. If they don't have the proper credentials, we cancel it. Now since I'm in charge of managing order status that means I get constant inbox spam or phone calls from people who I'm sure must be illiterate as to not notice something clear as day, making it more stressful to get all of my paperwork finished on a daily basis.

This is why I clean toilets.

Zeldy
02-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Things like a door being left open that the wind keeps blowing making it CLICK bug the hell outta me.
Nothing recently has annoyed me, tbh. It takes alot to annoy me.

Misfit
02-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Nothing really has annoyed me lately, except people in my school that I don't really know that feel the need to touch me, touch my hair, tickle my sides, snap bras?!, touch my STUFF (like purse, books, etc)! Like wtf, I don't know you. Stop touching me. Gawd. D:<

Then I broke their fingers and all was well again. ^_^

Old Manus
02-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Automatic doors that always close just as you reach them, and never open fast enough so that you can walk straight through without stopping. :mad3:

McLovin'
02-20-2007, 07:46 PM
LOST! I NEED SOME ANSWERS MAN! :mad2:

Vikeve
02-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Things like a door being left open that the wind keeps blowing making it CLICK bug the hell outta me.
Nothing recently has annoyed me, tbh. It takes alot to annoy me.

Yeah, my Brother and his friends won't keep the door shut but its not a clicking nouise thats bothering me its the cold air thats coming in.:(

oddler
02-20-2007, 08:57 PM
People that don't understand why they don't meet performance requirements when they don't track their efficiency worth a poop. :disgruntled:

Shoeberto
02-20-2007, 11:11 PM
School has me generally bummed out. Mostly just one class.

~*~Celes~*~
02-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Math :(

Shlup
02-20-2007, 11:43 PM
I'm sick.

Agent Proto
02-20-2007, 11:48 PM
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2104033&postcount=1">this post</a>

Agrias
02-20-2007, 11:53 PM
15 year olds constantly asking me out, even after i've said no 20 bagillion times before! :\

Rocket Edge
02-20-2007, 11:56 PM
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2104033&postcount=1">this post</a>
That!

Rye
02-20-2007, 11:57 PM
That!

That just cheered me up, because I was laughing so hard. xD People...

Iceglow
02-20-2007, 11:57 PM
being at work on overtime on a shift I did not agree to. Thats got my goat but then I did get my holiday authorised today and somehow managed to get easter monday even though it was like way over booked, and 4 weeks in september. Christmas Day was easy to get off.

rubah
02-21-2007, 12:01 AM
people cutting me off by an order of magnitude of about 10 as in feet when egressing the school's parking lot.

TWO DAYS IN A ROW NOW

41-Inches-Wide
02-21-2007, 01:11 AM
FORGETTING THAT WEDNESDAY IS PATCHING DAY.
I woke up at 6am today, took a cold cold bath, walked 97kms to get to a gaming central and wondered why there's no long line at the entrance and slapped myself silly for forgetting it's maintenance day. (no one allowed in until 2pm)

Peegee
02-21-2007, 12:36 PM
If I wanted to, everything in my day can be annoying.

I of course don't let that happen, but right now I'm sleepy :(

Rye
02-21-2007, 01:19 PM
If I wanted to, everything in my day can be annoying.

I of course don't let that happen, but right now I'm sleepy :(

Azn calming powers? :]

No.78
02-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Annoying things happening to me???

Umm...

Basically just everything smushed together and shooting past me uber fast so I'm all confused and dunno what's goin' on anymore. :P

ljkkjlcm9
02-21-2007, 02:12 PM
THE FLU

THE JACKEL

Rye
02-21-2007, 02:14 PM
THE FLU

THE JACKAL

This is more funny to me than it should be... xD

Craig
02-21-2007, 02:35 PM
THE FLU

THE JACKAL

This is more funny to me than it should be... xD

that actually made me lol for like, a few seconds.

Madame Adequate
02-21-2007, 11:00 PM
Two things;

First is being ill. That's a really big annoyance for me, because I consider my body to be grossly insufficient and hugely limiting when it's working properly.

Second is having to admit that, yes, I do need a new pair of sneakers. :( These ones must be five years old by now... they have holes I can put my fingers through. I'm like a hobo. But I love them so.

mooglebunni608
02-21-2007, 11:48 PM
We had to pay $80 for FOUR small screws to be put into my sewing machine, because my dad took my machine to sears, and they had to send it halfway across the country, even though I TOLD HIM TO TAKE IT TO THE REPAIR SHOP DOWNTOWN! D<

Yuffie514
02-22-2007, 05:04 AM
my mom going freakishly mad after i made a small mistake this morning.