PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bestiary

Skyblade
02-21-2007, 02:37 AM
Does anyone have a list of all the monsters that appear in the various chapters? Since you can only get them in the Via Infinito if you encounter them in the outer world first, I'd like to be sure I get all the availible monsters in Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4. Does anyone have a list of which monsters can be fought in each of those chapters?

Tavrobel
02-21-2007, 02:54 AM
No, but I believe that the Brady Strategy Guide has monsters listed by area at the beginning of each section.

SeeDRankLou
02-21-2007, 09:36 AM
Does anyone have a list of all the monsters that appear in the various chapters? Since you can only get them in the Via Infinito if you encounter them in the outer world first
I'm fairly certain that there are only a few monsters you must encounter in the outside world before they appear in the Via Infinito, all but one being bosses from hidden caves. The one exception being Azi Dahaka. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. I seem to remember having quite a few empty slots (more than the number of monsters that only appear in the Via Infinito) before I ventured into the Via Infinito.

BG-57
02-23-2007, 03:27 AM
Check out the FFX-2 Bestiary by the Weapons Master on gamefaqs. He lists the chapters and locations each monster appears in.

Hambone
02-26-2007, 02:51 AM
This is off topic, but does anyone know how to get the Higher Power Garment Grid?

Skyblade
02-26-2007, 05:46 AM
This is off topic, but does anyone know how to get the Higher Power Garment Grid?

Complete Clasko's secret dungeon to obtain the Legendary Chocobo and an Episode Complete.