PDA

View Full Version : Rawr! Phantasy Star Universe!

KentaRawr!
02-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Who here happens to play PSU? I am currently level 32, and I'm levelling my force up to become a wartecher. n_n Who else here plays?

ljkkjlcm9
02-21-2007, 02:06 PM
currently level 64
Fighgunner job level 5

PC version

THE JACKEL

JKTrix
02-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Erdrick Holmes won't/doesn't play online--the real part of the game.

Whereas I just don't play, even though I have a subscription until April.
Level 10 Hunter, Fortissimo.

Yuriev's ghost
02-21-2007, 02:19 PM
After seeing nothing but average reviews for the game, coupled with the fact that I've never actually played a PS game, I decided to give this one a miss.

ljkkjlcm9
02-21-2007, 02:27 PM
After seeing nothing but average reviews for the game, coupled with the fact that I've never actually played a PS game, I decided to give this one a miss.

the reviews were all done well before most of the content was released. It was not a fair judgement as it was basically a demo upon original release and they were judging that as a full game. There is far more to do now, and if you started now, it'd take you a long time to do everything... a very long time.

I have seen this response a lot, and it deeply upsets me considering every review I read was crap and was basing it before the 3rd planet was even released online. There was very little to do at that point. Now, even though I've been keeping track of the release dates and stuff because I'm the head of a group on facebook for it, I'm not even sure of everything that is released, and I definitely haven't done everything.

THE JACKEL

Dreddz
02-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Not to offend anyone, but Universe sucks. Worst Phantasy Star to date, the horrific dub alone puts me off the game.

Phantasy Star has kinda sucked since they dropped the traditional RPG formula.