PDA

View Full Version : He he Any funny jokes

Savern Volaco
02-21-2007, 04:27 PM
So any of yous guys Authors or planning on being authors?
also I dont have a very bright sense of humour so I fyou can make me laugh I will give "oui" I mean you a life time worth of imaginary Twinkies.

Rye
02-21-2007, 04:32 PM
I like your style.

I like writing, but no, I'm not going to become an author. My friend Huxley (I'm My Own MILF) will though. :]

Levian
02-21-2007, 05:08 PM
To be an author I would have to write, and I think it's in everyones best interest that I don't write, so no. It would be a crime against the written language.

Iceglow
02-21-2007, 05:15 PM
I'm a semi-professional author. I know it sounds crazy how can I be a semi-pro Author? Well I've written stuff for a beta test game that has been used in the past. My duties as a member of their team is to moderate their forums, correct the grammar used in game and find problems I have with it so if I think something better would go there tell them. I have to also write NPC scripts and item descriptions ect. I'd love to see some of my stuff published but I think that I am not good enough to get published though many of my mates who have read my writing would disagree with me.

No.78
02-21-2007, 05:24 PM
It's in the list of possible things I wanna be when I grow up.

Old Manus
02-21-2007, 05:34 PM
What are twinkies

Misfit
02-21-2007, 05:53 PM
I was supposedly going to move to Chicago to write books! ^_^

oddler
02-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Nope. It wouldn't be a bad thing to get into but I don't think I could do it professionally.

Martyr
02-21-2007, 06:37 PM
I would like to be an author. Sure.

But I don't know any ood jokes- hold on a sec...

No. No, I don't. I know some bad jokes.
like, uh,

There's 3 girls stuck on a desert island. A brunette, a blonde, and a Polish chick.
One walks into a bar.
She says, "Ouch!"

BarelySeeAtAll
02-21-2007, 07:13 PM
martyr...thats a good one!!!
why did the chicken cross the road?
to get to the other side
lmao

Quindiana Jones
02-22-2007, 04:50 PM
I once wrote a short story about..."a fake character and their feelings" *cough my ass cough* and it made my English teacher cry. It was a pretty good story actually. I think it's still on le PC somewhere.

Umm...jokes....right.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To go onto switch.com and get cheap car insurance. :tumble: