PDA

View Full Version : Bahamut? huh! dealing 99,999 damage

Savern Volaco
02-21-2007, 04:40 PM
so this gets me if Yuna has the whole sphere grip filled out k
and then you obtain or have bahamut He does 99,999 damage per basic attack or way above 9,999, so then this if you fight the final boss how easy wouldit become and this why? why would square make him so powerfully great and cheating like?

TyphoonThaReapa
02-21-2007, 04:54 PM
and then you obtain or have bahamut He does 99,999 damage per basic attack or way above 9,999, so then this if you fight the final boss how easy wouldit become and this why? why would square make him so powerfully great and cheating like?

Man, your really late. All my aeons do 99,999 damage. But Bahamut just looks tight when he do it. Anyway, I think the main reasons for this is because of the monsters in the battle arena. Have you fought does? They're horrible! Exspecially Nemesis.

I Don't Need A Name
02-21-2007, 05:39 PM
and the Dark Aeons (if you have the Pal version) man, you need something to deal that against them!

Little Blue
02-21-2007, 05:53 PM
so then this if you fight the final boss how easy wouldit become and this why?

Considering that you simply cannot lose against the final boss (auto-life:(), how easy it makes the end boss is suddenly irrelevant :p

why would square make him so powerfully great and cheating like?

Just to repeat the above posters, Dark Aeons (on Pal and Int. versions) and Monster Arena. Also, the Omega Ruins it might come in handy for I guess.

ReloadPsi
02-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Also, the Omega Ruins it might come in handy for I guess.
You've gotta be kidding. The Omega ruins is where I went to MAKE my characters that powerful, with the added bonus of defeating Ultima and Omega who were so easy I already forgot what they looked like. I did forget to Lancet Nova from it though...

TyphoonThaReapa
02-21-2007, 07:04 PM
You've gotta be kidding. The Omega ruins is where I went to MAKE my characters that powerful, with the added bonus of defeating Ultima and Omega who were so easy I already forgot what they looked like. I did forget to Lancet Nova from it though...

A'yo, his right.

Little Blue
02-21-2007, 07:09 PM

I stand corrected :p (I knew I shouldn't have added that sentence)

Cookie
02-21-2007, 08:10 PM
and the Dark Aeons (if you have the Pal version) man, you need something to deal that against them!

Dark Aeons make me cry :cry:

Remon
02-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Mindy can do more damage with Passado.

Sain Cai
02-21-2007, 09:18 PM

He does not do 99,999 damage right off the bat. that takes NUMEROUS battles to achieve that. He does possess Break Damage Limit, however so he can do over 10K, most mormally on an overdrive.

And you wont have the Aeons on the Final Boss. You have to defeat him with strategy ;) haha yah, thats it.

Crossblades
02-26-2007, 03:41 AM

QFT

And Nova is awesome IMO

cally777
03-02-2007, 08:56 AM
In a way Square tried to make up for yr Aeons being so powerful (if you bothered to level Yuna) by the old trick of turning them against you at the end, the equivalent of "making you fight yourself" which occurs in many rpg type games eg Zelda . This is often the trickiest fight in a game because you cannot use levelling up to avoid using strategy like you should. But Square implemented it in such a lame way that it was not at all difficult (giving you the first attack was consistent with the game engine, but made the whole thing way too easy. And they didn't get to shield either).

Shame really, as I would have liked to have seen what my own aeons could have done, given a chance. Well I suppose next time I could just defend!

:choc: