PDA

View Full Version : Messed up

Masamunemaster
02-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Alright a little background info.
About 2.5 months ago I got one of my friends hooked up with this great girl, he really liked her so I figured I would be nice(for once).

The thing is I actually liked her, but I knew that it would screw up some how. Then yesterday I found out that she liked me to.Also yesterday her bf was flirting with another woman and stayed with her instead of his own girlfriend, so me and her talked about how he is pissing us all off recently. And I called her and talked to her longer than he has.

Is this all not confusing or what.

Levian
02-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Remember that episode in Friends where Joey hooks up with the cute waitress who Chandler also liked? Well, Kathy (that's her name) and Chandler really hit it off, and they went and kissed behind Joey's back. Then Joey got pissed and made Chandler stay in a box, but he also said that if Chandler had just told him in the first place that he had a crush on Kathy, he would've stepped away and let Chandler have her.

Now, your friend may not be like Joey, but it would probably be best to tell your friend that you like her before anything happens, no? That is if you want to still keep the friendship with that guy. Or you could wait for her to break up with him and then ask for his blessing.

Rye
02-21-2007, 05:47 PM
A little windex would cure that broken heart, but if you can't access that, my advice would be to talk this out with both people before something happens to make you look bad.

Iceglow
02-21-2007, 05:48 PM
If you wanted serious replies this should have been put in EOEO. However I'll be serious for once.

This is just it, your mate can't keep his attention on the girl that he has so ask him if he is even interested or if he ought to just leave the girl. If he asks why you can be honest but prepare for a fight or an argument just don't lie to him, if you lie to him and then go out with his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend he's going to be completely outraged at you most likely and not without good reason.

Old Manus
02-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Well you know what they say: see a broad who get all booty-eyed, lay 'em down and smack 'em yack 'em. Ho got to be, you know?

Masamunemaster
02-21-2007, 05:52 PM
What pisses me off is the fact that he doesn't pay attention to her, but he would rather hang all over other women and flirt with them than even talk to her.

oddler
02-21-2007, 05:52 PM
@ Manus

Yeah but then you get the boyfriend involved and next thing you know it's:
That ocky-mofo keep playin' with my old lady, I'm 'bout to run a cord upside his head, know'm sayin'?

NeoCracker
02-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Well you know what they say: see a broad who get all booty-eyed, lay 'em down and smack 'em yack 'em. Ho got to be, you know?

Fo realz dog. Manus be keepin real like the balla he be playa.

Old Manus
02-21-2007, 06:00 PM
My advice is to knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man. Just wing it, see what happens.

Masamunemaster
02-21-2007, 06:27 PM
You all are confusing me with this wanna be gangster talk

NeoCracker
02-21-2007, 06:31 PM
You all are confusing me with this wanna be gangster talk

Yo dogz, Manus be flippin out bomb advice yo. Don't be trippin up in his grill dog, you may be regretin the Manus in his crib yo.

Old Manus
02-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Uh, I mean, just leave things for a while until you have the benefit of hindsight and a more open playing field<s>, homeboy</s>.

Yamaneko
02-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Eat a turkey sandwich and everything will be clear.

Masamunemaster
02-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Uh, I mean, just leave things for a while until you have the benefit of hindsight and a more open playing field<s>, homeboy</s>.

Thank you for that advice, but I think I came up with some better ideas so I will have to decide on which to use.

Spawn of Sephiroth
02-22-2007, 05:26 PM
What pisses me off is the fact that he doesn't pay attention to her, but he would rather hang all over other women and flirt with them than even talk to her.

Yeah, that is kinda messed up. He should atleast respect this women. Hell, go after her if she says she likes you and she isn't liking the way this guy is treating her like doggy poo.