PDA

View Full Version : Just when you though the Madness was over

NeoCracker
02-21-2007, 06:00 PM
He returned with another Chrono related thread.

What are some possible Dual Techs they could include in Chrono Cross?

Red line from Kid and one of Draggy's flame breath things making a storm of exploding Daggers. Thats just awesome right there.

im_mrbrightside20
02-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Delta Attack between Leena Kid and Serge...because i love leena and thought she shoulda been a better character...i mean she had amazing stats better magic than riddel and higher strength than marcy so she was the best magic user and she hit pretty good...i was just pissed off by her techs they suck lol

but yea a delta attack would be just like the one from chrono trigger...and it would be PiMp lol

Odin's Follower
03-05-2007, 10:17 PM
I have a few im thinking about.

1. Glenn and Guile:
Guile traps the enemy in a black box, then Glenn glows a bit an moves so fast that you see about 5 afterimages with his sword impaled into the box.

2. Starky and Grobyc
Starky takes apart Grobyc and puts his parts in Starman(i think thats his name) and makes a super robot, but instead of shooting out white lasers, it shoots a huge beam of black.

3.Fargo and Viper
Fargo knocks the enemy into the air with a boot to the face and dashes back, Viper punches him onto the ground, and they both stab the enemy when hes down.

4.ZOAH and Norris
ZOAH grabs the guy and throws him up high, norris shoots him a lot, and ZOAH jumps and grabs him in mid-air, spinning him into the gound.

stalpho slayer
03-28-2007, 03:34 PM
i know this is probly off topic but anybody know where i can buy the damn game i had it and beat it but it got ruined DAMN DOG:-(