PDA

View Full Version : aeris or tifa

Aerisfanatic
02-22-2007, 01:10 AM
K people always think of this but never say it who do you think would win in a fight, tifa vs aeris keep in mind that both characters have ways of battle tifa her marshel arts or aeris with her magic and just to make it more interesting say what they could do in battle....

state yur anwer and plz dont make fun of either character im want this not to be offensive at all....

thanx:)

oddler
02-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Tifa.

Strawberry_Mew
02-23-2007, 01:56 AM
I've always love Tifa <3 But Aeris was a kind and awsome person to so is both a option XD

Gullick
02-25-2007, 11:07 AM
I always thought that fighting never suited Aeris, she seems to much like one of those quiet people. Tifa on the other hand has been training with that martials arts bloke since she was little and has been part of a terrorist oganiastion, shes 'ard. So id go with Tifa all the way!! :D

-Gull-

Sain Cai
02-25-2007, 03:19 PM
Techincally Aeris has no magic, all magic is due to Materia. So in a fight, Tifa would clearly win

escobert
02-25-2007, 03:45 PM
CLOUD WOULD KILL BOTH OF THEM

Cookie
02-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Sain Cai has said what I was going to say so yeah, Tifa

Dragon Mage
02-25-2007, 08:11 PM
These threads are seriously getting to be a pain in the ass. Just drop it will you? We just had a thread like this. Please don't make anymore threads like this.

Fonzie
02-25-2007, 09:31 PM
These threads are seriously getting to be a pain in the ass. Just drop it will you? We just had a thread like this. Please don't make anymore threads like this.

Hey, Buddy, FYI you don't have to post/view these kind of threads. Tifa, though, is my favourite.

Dragon Mage
02-26-2007, 01:56 AM
I don't give a shizz! We just had a thread like this and they're just getting annoying. K? You got that? They're becoming spam threads, for crying out loud.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-26-2007, 02:03 AM
Tifa seems to have more physical strength, plus Aeris' uses white magic

Crossblades
02-26-2007, 03:53 AM
Tifa is a Monk, so she could easily mop the floor with Aeris

Yliette
02-26-2007, 06:13 AM
Tifa! She has the seconf most powerful Limit Breaks.

Although I don't mind repetitive threads like this, I also believe that these should be stopped. Who knows, it might lead to a Tifa-Aeris War Volume II.

Misaki
02-26-2007, 04:42 PM
I love Tifa AND Aeris, so it's a tough question. Tifa in hand to hand, Aeris in magical. So I guess both would win, or lose. They're even.

Aerisfanatic
02-26-2007, 09:42 PM
I don't give a shizz! We just had a thread like this and they're just getting annoying. K? You got that? They're becoming spam threads, for crying out loud.
if you dont like threads like these dont read it or post on it simple as that

Techincally Aeris has no magic, all magic is due to Materia. So in a fight, Tifa would clearly win i dont mean like that if you have her in your party magic atacks are better suited for her since her physical ones are week

Dragon Mage
02-27-2007, 01:34 AM
Don't double post. Use the edit button. Simple as that.

if you dont like threads like these dont read it or post on it simple as that

I. DON'T. GIVE. A. CRAP!! Get it? Threads like this pop up faster than a McDonald's! It's spam!! Will some mod just sticky an old one so we don't have to see anymore like this!!!

Sain Cai
02-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Don't double post. Use the edit button. Simple as that.

I. DON'T. GIVE. A. CRAP!! Get it? Threads like this pop up faster than a McDonald's! It's spam!! Will some mod just sticky an old one so we don't have to see anymore like this!!!

No this is spam

http://www.tomatoma.ws/bicubic/b2/b2-img/spam.jpg

escobert
02-27-2007, 09:53 PM

Dude, that's why you just don't go to the FF part of the forums, all the thread repeat like every month.

Luara
02-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Aeris

Psychotic
02-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Dragon Mage, chill out. You don't have the right to tell people what threads they can and can't make. If you think a thread is spam, there's a little button at the end of each post that looks like this:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/buttons/report.gif

Use that, instead of just yelling at people. It's much more effective.

Anyway, there is a thread just like this one. http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=99721