PDA

View Full Version : Freelancer

Yew-Yevon
02-22-2007, 01:48 AM
This game is pretty old and yet I find it to be such a massive expirience. I dont thind theres anothere game out there with its own virtual economy, 30,000 trade routs, 20-30 different factions and ships to buy and use. And an many systems to visit...Ohnestly! who here has played the game and found it truly enjoyable? I finaly found a copy and am still mesmorized by the amount of things you can do.

Yew-Yevon
03-15-2007, 06:53 PM
I don't mean to duble post but do ppl hate this game???

If you don't mean to double post, then there's no need to. Please don't do so in future. Thanks! - Psychotic.

Cruise Control
03-16-2007, 01:12 AM
It was massive, but it was slow and unbearably boring.

nozkits
03-16-2007, 02:38 PM
I don't mean to duble post but do ppl hate this game???

If you don't mean to double post, then there's no need to. Please don't do so in future. Thanks! - Psychotic.

I kind of loved it a bit, but I hated it when it came to having to trade.. The missions inbetween the storyline were all the same.. . Go catch this guy or go kill this squaron or go smuggle goods into this obscure outlaw base.. The storyline was great especially once you join that end-game organization(forgot its name)... But the gameplay was a bit too competitive, and when you had allies to help you out in dog fights. The enemies would just fire at you..... I got so tired of dying like that so I just turned off the health damage option in my settings..

It reminded me of when I use to pilot, and you would hear a lot of poeple talking, and communicating. Like "you can land or you are free to take off or you can hear the landing request..

Anyway the future is in the sky.. You will see whole cities that float..