PDA

View Full Version : Tony Jaa

JaytodaP
02-22-2007, 05:02 AM
For those of you who dont know who he is, He is an amazing martial artist from Thailand. He uses the styles of Muay Thai and Thai Kickboxing i think. Hes stared in two movies( i think) The Protector and Ong Bak: Thai Warrior. Pretty much, hes the next Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan. Search for him on Youtube, watch his demonstrations. Watch him jump over cars and walk on people. And theres no wires attached.

Araciel
02-22-2007, 05:06 AM
he's good....too bad the protector sucked....o well, he's cool and his action scenes are good.

Necronopticous
02-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Ong Bak and the Protector were both fantastic movies. I love this guy.

Ong Bak is like the greatest debut martial arts film ever made.

Riana
02-22-2007, 02:04 PM
I think he's absolutely amazing. I loved 'Ong Bak'. I've not watched 'The Protector'. I don't recall a film by that name.

I heard there was a sequel to 'Ong Bak' or am I mistaking it for 'The Protector'?

Fatal Impurity
02-22-2007, 02:12 PM
He has been in another film called The warrior king. I havnt seen it but its been critically acclaimed and looks like it has a better story than Ong Bak.

Anyway Tony Jaa rules! :D

DK
02-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Ong Bak and Tom Yum Goong are both amazing. Tony Jaa is my hero :love: No one can escape Tony's filthy elbows of death!

Ong Bak two is in the process of being made, if I remember right. It's going to fail without Humlae, though. He is an utter legend :(

Fatal Impurity
02-22-2007, 02:22 PM
what they got rid of the Ong in Ong Bak!?

THE CRIMINALS!!! :evilking:

Crossblades
02-22-2007, 02:31 PM
Ong Bak is very awesome, but I haven't seen the Protector yet. Yeah, Tony Jaa has amazing skill. I'm looking forward to seeing him in a lot more movies in the future:)