PDA

View Full Version : taking too long....arrgghhh!!

silverjunky
02-22-2007, 01:03 PM
im in england and this game is being released tomorrow and i want it now, i ordered it two weeks ago and have been slowly chewing my fingers off waiting for the damn thing lol

two whole weeks of impatience arrrgghhh (plus of course this made the last two weeks crawl something chronic)

sorry just had to vent some steam.

p.s. i bet you i will get the game tmorrow and shut myself away in my bedroom for some wild ff fun and then get interrupted by my mom asking me to drive her somewhere.

parents! sooo inconsiderate. lol

groan i just received and email from amazon.com that its been dispatched now but the delivery estimate is for the 24th SATURDAY!!! i swear someone is doing this to punish me for something "sob" "sob"

hugs everyone.xx

Setzer Gabianni
02-22-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm skipping part of my lab session tomorrow to pick the game up first thing n_~

Trance_Kuja
02-22-2007, 01:36 PM
I just baught it from Gamestation (they are selling them early i guess) but i am still in college and i have to wait until 4 to play this game, the wait is killing me.

gokufusionss1
02-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Really i'll have to leave work early and check it out.

Sefie1999AD
02-22-2007, 11:44 PM
I hadn't checked FFXII PAL's status for months, so I thought about checking Square Enix's site today to see when it's going to get released, and I was amazed when I saw that its release date is tomorrow. :D I probably won't be able to get it or play it for a while, though. I'm quite busy with things, and I probably can't afford it at the moment, either.

Setzer Gabianni
02-23-2007, 10:06 AM
When I went to pick it up this morning, I found myself talking to an old college friend about the game. xD

You could also get a limited edition launch title hardback strategy guide for £17.98 with a poster and something else which I couldnt remember.

I clearly remember going into GAME this morning, and rubbing a copy before I got to the counter 8D

neilp
02-23-2007, 01:02 PM
From Holland here..

They shipped the European PAL version to all game stores two days ago, so I went by my local game shop and this guy told me he wasn't officially allowed to sell the copy yet. ( so he DID have it then ! )

Anyways, I told this guy, man I have been waiting for months!! fortunately he must have been a FF gamer himself as he understood the pain.

So two days since I have my copy of FF XII and I am loving it, nothing beats playing a FF game for the very first time, it's awesome, how can you expect otherwise from Square, yet again another masterpiece.

Love the new changes, anyways, good luck with getting a copy, you should just ask as they should already have a copy, but since the official release is today or tomorrow it doesn't really matter much I guess.