PDA

View Full Version : So I got a Wii now =) (Very awesome console ^_^)

Crossblades
02-22-2007, 02:36 PM
But I want to know is what do I need to set up the Wifi? Also, how can I get more Wii Points?

Roto13
02-22-2007, 03:07 PM
If you have a router or a Nintendo Wi-Fi adaptor, you can set up your wireless connection from the internet options. It's really easy. Your Wii will search for wireless networks then ask which one you want to use, you pick one from the list (and enter a keycode if you've secured your wireless network) and boom, there you go.

You can get Wii points by buying them online or buying a Wii Points card from a store and using it with the Wii Shopping Channel. Just input the code on the back of the card and boom, 2000 Wii points.

CimminyCricket
02-22-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm thinking about buying one, but first, wth are "wii points" and why do you need to pay for them.

Crossblades
02-22-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm thinking about buying one, but first, wth are "wii points" and why do you need to pay for them.

You need wii points in order to download NES games, SNES games, Genesis games, etc from the Virtual Console

CimminyCricket
02-22-2007, 04:10 PM
I see.

Roto13
02-22-2007, 04:33 PM

You need wii points in order to download NES games, SNES games, Genesis games, etc from the Virtual Console

And maybe certain non-game channels in the future, though both of the channels you can download from the Wii Shopping channel right now are free.

Dragonsoul
02-23-2007, 02:25 AM
What games do you have on your new console? Are you going to play Zelda or the upcoming Super Paper Mario?

Crossblades
02-23-2007, 03:16 AM
What games do you have on your new console? Are you going to play Zelda or the upcoming Super Paper Mario?

I have Zelda. Hell yes, I'm gonna purchase Super Paper Mario! And I'm also waiting for the release of Dragon Quest Swords, Smash Bros. Brawl, and FFCC:Crystal Bearers:)

Dragonsoul
02-23-2007, 03:35 AM
Great! How far are you into Zelda? Also, does anybody know how long Zelda is with none or all sidequests done respectively? Will you get Super Paper Mario the day it comes out?

Dragon Quest Swords I believe comes out this fall. FF CC: The Crystal Bearers I believe comes out next spring. Smash BB not sure, probably this fall. Wii looks cool, but doesn't have enough rpg's that I am very interested in, but I might get it.

Zelda - Great game!
Super Paper Mario - May be geared to a younger audience than me?
Dragon Quest Swords - May be geared to a younger audience than me?
FF CC: TCB - May be geared to a younger audience than me?

I don't know what other rpg's are for Wii. Anyways Xbox 360 has Blue Dragon and Mass Effect coming out. It also has Lost Odyssey, Cry On, and Infinite Undiscovery and more. PS 3 has White Knight Story, FF XIII, FF V XIII and stuff. I want everything! :)

Crossblades
02-23-2007, 05:05 AM
I'm not that far in Zelda. I hope to get SPM the day it comes out

Dragonsoul
02-24-2007, 04:42 AM
This is great! :)

ljkkjlcm9
02-24-2007, 04:45 AM
having gotten all the heart pieces, which isn't too out of the way, and all the items, the only thing I didn't get was all the Poes... it took me 35 hours. So somewhere less than that.

THE JACKEL