PDA

View Full Version : FF7 for PSP Official?

Vertisce
02-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Ive seen a lot of sites where people hack thier PSP to play FF7. Well to put it short...I dont want to hack. I wanna know when they plan on releasing the official version of FF7 for the PSP. Other games like FF Tactics, Anthology, Origins, etc would also be great. I cant seem to find any info on any of it. Anybody else?

Mirage
02-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Best thing you'll get is that PSP download service, if Sony decides to put FF7 on that.

jammi567
02-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Other games like FF Tactics, Anthology, Origins, etc would also be great. I cant seem to find any info on any of it. Anybody else?
you're a bit out of the times, as they've already done that for those games.

cloud21zidane16
02-22-2007, 07:13 PM
hacking it normally makes the game very slow
everything ive read and heard about it actually being officially realesed on psp is mostly just rumors

Vertisce
02-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Other games like FF Tactics, Anthology, Origins, etc would also be great. I cant seem to find any info on any of it. Anybody else?

Wheres your proof? As far as I am aware there has not been any official port of any Final Fantasy game to the PSP. This has to be OFFICIAL as in created and distributed by Sony and Square not a hack and crack version.

Dreddz
02-22-2007, 09:57 PM

Not anymore. Full Speed PS1 emulation on the PSP is already upon us. FFVII particulary works well. 100% Full Speed.

You could wait for Sony's download service to get the FFVII. There bound to have FFVII up there eventually.

JaytodaP
02-22-2007, 09:59 PM

Wheres your proof? As far as I am aware there has not been any official port of any Final Fantasy game to the PSP. This has to be OFFICIAL as in created and distributed by Sony and Square not a hack and crack version.
ummmm. FFT has been announced a month ago, and FF1 and 2 have been announced within february. And i doubt they will port ff7 to PSP.

cloud21zidane16
02-22-2007, 10:57 PM

Not anymore. Full Speed PS1 emulation on the PSP is already upon us. FFVII particulary works well. 100% Full Speed.

You could wait for Sony's download service to get the FFVII. There bound to have FFVII up there eventually.

really!? cool maybe ill download it soon then:D