PDA

View Full Version : KHII:FM+ trailer

Cumulus Cloud
02-23-2007, 02:59 AM
Goody, goody, there's finally a trailer for fm+. I found out the info from kh2.co.uk.I'm squeeing with joy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvyMRs9cM

exz2005
02-23-2007, 03:17 AM
**dies** :love:

SeeDRankLou
02-23-2007, 04:03 AM
Nice. The remake of Chain of Memories especially looks rather awesome. And Xemnas has a new English line???? I understand that it was a short line that could easily have been pieced together from other lines, but still, makes you wonder.

Cumulus Cloud
02-23-2007, 05:06 AM
heh...the latter is correct...they gathered together bits and pieces to make the line...it's like the part in kh:fm where goofy says "ansem?" when he guesses the identity of the enigmatic unknown (now known to be xemnas

YTDN
02-23-2007, 08:43 AM
Yay! All new smexy cutscenes, and the ORGXIII members have their own cool voices! *squee*

Clawsze
02-23-2007, 09:56 AM
1. Vexen's Jap voice is distubing....a lot.

2. I KNEW IT!!! Zexion's weapon IS his illusons, he just fought with Soul Eater because it was an illusion of it, and he can give his illusion solid form......Zexion seems so much cooler now.

3. What the hell was up with Roxas....did you SEE how much health he had, heh, about as much a Sephy.

GF_Diablos
02-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks, awsome link. I hope this gets an EU release. COM was great on the GBA and will be even better on PS2. I really enjoy the change in battle system ^.^

Albel
02-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I got to get that. But Roxas was looking abit undeaftable with all that health and moves.

Tavrobel
02-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Roxas has mundo health, but if you look at the bar of Sora's, he wasn't doing much damage. And Sora clearly had more abilities in FM than in the original (screw you Japan), so the fight simply seems unfair (in the hands of a pro).

Marluxiaswife
02-23-2007, 08:19 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MARLUXIA SOUNDS SO HOT!!!!!! AH MY GOSH!!!!!! I'M SO SAVING THIS VIDEO IN MY STUFF!!! *saves*

AHHHHHH I LOVE HIM AND HIS VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clears throat*
i mean...there voices are good :)

Clawsze
02-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Roxas has mundo health, but if you look at the bar of Sora's, he wasn't doing much damage. And Sora clearly had more abilities in FM than in the original (screw you Japan), so the fight simply seems unfair (in the hands of a pro).

True, but I've just thought, what if enemies have more health....
Sephiroth will take FOREVER....

Tavrobel
02-23-2007, 08:42 PM
That's why God the Romans invented weekends.

Ouch!
02-23-2007, 10:00 PM
Magnificent.

Clawsze
02-24-2007, 09:49 AM

What!!! The Romans made weekends!!!
....I've just checked....they are actully derived from the Jewish holy day of Shabbat(check wikipedia)

Marshall Banana
02-24-2007, 12:53 PM
The Chain of Memories remake looks even more beautiful than Final Mix!

Tavrobel
02-24-2007, 03:18 PM

What!!! The Romans made weekends!!!
....I've just checked....they are actully derived from the Jewish holy day of Shabbat(check wikipedia)

You completely missed the point, didn't you?

Cumulus Cloud
02-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Now....if only this were to come to America and/or Europe....I don't want to import it and not understand a word of the extra scenes in fm and the scenes in re:com...then i might actually have to learn japanese..

Meh...hopefully the the...er..package will allow players the option to play with english subtitles*prays*. I think they did it with ffx international. But is it likely? perhaps not.

The trailer was released a bit late..the game's gonna come in a month...and just now they released it...squeenix could've released a bit earlier...However, trailer is better than no trailer...

Yes, the voices were awesome...They suited the characters....Vexen's voice suited him...Vexen was the mad scientist type after all...

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-25-2007, 01:48 AM
wow, i never thought id say it but, i actually want to get that game now V_V

anyone notice the new drive form? or was it my imagination

also, they said 3/29/07, is this for america or japan?

Tavrobel
02-25-2007, 02:10 AM
FM is Japan only as of this point, so therefore, this release date can only be the date for the Australian version.

Cumulus Cloud
02-25-2007, 03:09 AM
wow, i never thought id say it but, i actually want to get that game now V_V

anyone notice the new drive form? or was it my imagination

also, they said 3/29/07, is this for america or japan?

lolz you DID see a new drive form, it's called limit form. In the form, you could do some of the abilities from kh like dodge roll, ragnarok, ars arcanum, and other abilities.

Tavrobel
02-25-2007, 04:17 AM
Dare to dream that I would have to use the Square button again! This is a glorious day!

Cumulus Cloud
02-25-2007, 04:59 AM
unless another button is used, then yes dare to dream

LunarWeaver
02-25-2007, 08:07 AM
Tavrobel secretly dreams Final Mix will add Gambits so he doesn't have to touch any buttons at all. :bigsmile:

The trailer is nice! I really do hope they bring this over. They've added quite a bit for it just being a director's cut thing. And here I thought only Kojima knew how to make one properly.

Tavrobel
02-25-2007, 03:16 PM
I already don't have to touch the buttons. I use sheer will of skill to play.

And for anyone who doesn't know, in KHI, the Square button is more important than the Oxygen that your brain needs to function. When I get the new Limit Form, believe me that I'm going to do things the KHI way. Always.

Cumulus Cloud
02-25-2007, 08:21 PM
i wonder, if dodge roll's gonna be one of those growth abilities, will it take over the square button? what will be quick run's button? or can you only have one or the other at a time..

Tavrobel
02-25-2007, 08:50 PM
It's not going to take over the Square button. Dodge Roll is already a Reaction command for time Bombs (you can find some on the way to Hades for the Tournaments); either something is getting re-named, or it's not a growth ability at all. It could be that Limit Form won't get a growth ability at all, and they could get Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum, Sonic/Rave, or Strike Raid (or all four) usable at certain levels.

McLovin'
02-25-2007, 09:41 PM
So Final Mix isn't coming out here. :(

Man I wanted to see all those new scenes that they put in! And hey they get to explore Castle Oblivion this time. There looks like so many new battle grounds. Why couldn't they just have made one Kh2 with everything! WHY!?

CoM looks cool. It IS coming to America right? Unlike Final Mix...:mad:

Tavrobel
02-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Man I wanted to see all those new scenes that they put in! And hey they get to explore Castle Oblivion this time. There looks like so many new battle grounds. Why couldn't they just have made one Kh2 with everything! WHY!?

CoM looks cool. It IS coming to America right? Unlike Final Mix...:mad:

Because no one can think of everything. This is just extra stuff, because of OUR extra stuff, and when you add extra stuff, it's more fun. CoM:RM seems to only be part of the KHII:FM coming out, since it is the second disc.

This means Japan only. I don't get what people don't understand about this.

Cumulus Cloud
02-25-2007, 09:55 PM
It's not going to take over the Square button. Dodge Roll is already a Reaction command for time Bombs (you can find some on the way to Hades for the Tournaments); either something is getting re-named, or it's not a growth ability at all. It could be that Limit Form won't get a growth ability at all, and they could get Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum, Sonic/Rave, or Strike Raid (or all four) usable at certain levels.

Point taken. It all makes sense now

Well, actually there was this (most likely false) article of khii:fm+ coming to america by 1up, but the article is probably as true as the other one about ffvii remake.

McLovin'
02-25-2007, 10:01 PM
Because I read that CoM was being re-released on the PS2 so you would think that there would also be a worldwide PS2 release of it...

Cumulus Cloud
02-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Heh, leave it to Japan to keep everything to themselves....why, america? why? why'd you have to attack nagasaki?

Cruise Control
02-27-2007, 02:18 AM
Heh, leave it to Japan to keep everything to themselves....why, america? why? why'd you have to attack nagasaki?Do I even have to tell you that was racist? Go back to your trailer. kthxbai

Tavrobel
02-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Heh, leave it to Japan to keep everything to themselves....why, america? why? why'd you have to attack nagasaki?

That's got to be the abolsute worst post I have ever seen in my entire life. Should I start with the racism? Or the blatant lack of knowledge concerning international politics?

You cannot honestly be serious that World War II has absolutely any bearing on current political atmosphere, much less a GAME that SE has decided would most likely be Japan only? I'm surprised I'm not doing backflips, the pure ignorance and prejudice, that can only be coming from a twelve year old is surely a sight that my eyes do not wish to see. It is as if you JUST learned something small and out of context, and declared yourself master of the field. Where is your proof? Where is your money? Where is that little piece of paper saying "people should care what I think?"

The reasons for FM as Japan only are quite clear, and entirely justifiable. In case you haven't already realized, Japan will get the game because of the options that they clearly lacked in the first game, and as precedent, no one here should expect anything from SE to release this game in the States or much less Europe/Australia.

What you all also don't seem to realize, is that FM is, by rights, the property of SE, and therefore, is theirs to deal with as they please. No amount of further bitching will get you anywhere, whether you like it or not. If there is enough outcry, then there is a shred of hope, but don't expect it to amount to anything at all, as they clearly don't answer to any of you.

Woodinator
02-27-2007, 04:46 AM
err...maybe its just be...but I fail to see how Cumulus Cloud's comment was racist...he didnt exploit a japanese stereotype or anything...just poked fun at a horrible thing the US did to them...

Which brings me to another point..I don't think he was serious about that comment and meant it as a joke...so i dont think theres a need to attack him for it... >.>

AS for the whole Japan only thing..yes it sucks but hey thats what imports are for :P and at least the KHII part will have english voices so you'll have some clue as to whats going on...

McLovin'
02-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Stop bitching.

Cumulus Cloud
02-28-2007, 01:56 AM
My complete apologies I didn't mean it that way...that was just me not thinking about what i was posting....it was simply an exaggeration...I don't hate Japan at all, I absolutely love japan honestly....please don't bash on me, i'm just a noob who doesn't post much here

Now if you don't mind I think I'll just go back to fetal position.