PDA

View Full Version : Who's looking forward to Mass Effect?

Dragonsoul
02-23-2007, 04:47 AM
Mass Effect is a Xbox 360 game coming out in the first half of 2007 in United States. I believe the release date might be May 18th, two weeks before Blue Dragon comes out. The game is developed by Bioware, who developed the Baldur's Gate games and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1, and many more top top games. The game is supposed to be the first of a trilogy of games. Earlier I knew about this and it seemed cool but as I found out more information my interest has risen! I was planning to get an Xbox 360 for Blue Dragon but I might be getting it for this as well. I hope to be finished with Final Fantasy XII, Rogue Galaxy, and Alundra 1 before I get to Mass Effect and Blue Dragon. Here is the url...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect

Who is looking forward to this game? I am researching but I am excited still! :)

RiseToFall
02-23-2007, 06:14 AM
*raises hand*

Dragonsoul
02-24-2007, 04:44 AM
I thought there would be more responses! Mass Effect is developed by Bioware. They developed both Baldur's Gate games and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and more! ST: K of the O R was rpg of the year in 2004 by many places, competiting with both Shin Megamei Tensei games.

This game seems to remind me of Front Mission and Starcraft! Read it's Wikipedia.com page! :)!!!

Madame Adequate
02-24-2007, 10:04 AM
If it's half as good as it looks like it will be, it's going to be some severe kickassery. I can't wait for it :D

Ryth
02-24-2007, 05:55 PM
I have to say I'm stoked, Bioware doesn't disappoint. :D

Dragonsoul
02-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Bioware doesn't disappoint. :D

Exactly! Look at their Wikipedia.com page for Bioware to see their track record. They release only high quality rpg's! It is starting to remind me of Blizzard. Blizzard rarely releases stuff, but it's a huge hit whenever something comes out!!!

Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
Warcraft 1 Expansion pack(does this exist?)
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal
Diablo
Diablo expansion pack(does this exist?)
Starcraft
Starcraft: Brood War
Diablo 2
Diablo 2 expansion pack
Warcraft III
Warcraft III: Frozen Throne
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade

They have also worked on a game called Starcraft: Ghost which they were gonna release but they stopped it because they wanted to go to a console I think. Maybe it wasn't turning out good enough. Ok so they released 6 projects since Starcraft: Brood War covering Diablo and Warcraft. The time has come. Give us Starcraft 2! :)

Dragonsoul
07-01-2007, 01:41 AM
This game is delayed from September until January 2008 now!

Madame Adequate
07-01-2007, 03:06 AM
This game is delayed from September until January 2008 now!

That much? :( Oh well. As long as it's good!

Ryth
07-01-2007, 03:50 AM
Aw man, that sucks. It better be amazing.

Spammerman
07-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Is this the game that makes it look like the ground had a sex change?

XxSephirothxX
07-02-2007, 04:02 AM
Answer: anyone with a brain.

I'm more excited for Bioshock, though. If it gets delayed I'll stay pissed up until the day Halo 3 comes out, at which point I won't care anymore. :p