PDA

View Full Version : Making a sunstone yet ?

Renmiri
02-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, if you got the game today.

- Did you hunt the Rogue Tomato already ?

- Did you return the packet to the Seeq ?

- Did you make a sunstone yet ?

- How funny was your first death ?

And finally, how many here have killed the first boss ? (That big fire horse before the castle)

:pinkelephant: Boast your stat here :pinkelephant:

Levian
02-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Yup to all of the above. ^^

My first and so far only death wasn't too bad, since I had just saved. I was out hunting monsters in Giza plains when I ran into a Werewolf. They are too strong for me. :)

I'm currently in Barheim Passage, with the electricity charging, and I'll leave it there for today. Everyone level 9.

Renmiri
02-23-2007, 11:31 PM
Wow, you are seriously underlevelled. Most people go to the palace with level 10.

Your strategy must be the bomb for you to make it past the castle at level 9 :D

Aye those Wherewolves got me too! You can only take them out with Quickenings or at level 25+

Levian
02-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Huh, you sure? I don't really have a strategy and it's not like I have any trouble with the enemies. I did find a Mage Masher pretty early, though.

Renmiri
02-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Well, it seems that you got a good mix of armor and weapons then :D
You might get some trouble ith the Barheim's boss, but you can always go back to that guy in the beginning and stock up on potions

nik0tine
02-24-2007, 12:14 AM
You Europeans are making me want to play this game again.

Magic Guy
02-24-2007, 12:25 AM
Aye those Wherewolves got me too! You can only take them out with Quickenings or at level 25+

I've been taking them out since level 16 sans quickenings.

I just started replaying the game a few days ago. This time I'm trying to beat the game without quickenings (and get/do everythings that I missed).

Renmiri
02-24-2007, 01:38 AM
Wow, you are good!

I did get them at level 15 but with quickenings.

I'm starting to think we Americans over levelled. I went to the palace at level 10 but a lot of the people on the forum were only going to it (and Barheim) after level 25!!!!

--One Winged Angel--
02-24-2007, 09:36 AM
im level 20 and i just beat vossler on the shiva.

Chloe.
02-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Did you hunt the Rogue Tomato already?
Yes.

Did you return the packet to the Seeq ?
Yes.

Did you make a sunstone yet ?
Yes. :bigsmile:

How funny was your first death ?
Ummmm...I can't remember. :rolleyes2

And finally, how many here have killed the first boss ?
I have! It was scary :(

And I'm also at the Barheim Passage like Levian is/was. :)

I really want to play it some more now, but my brother is on the Ps2. :mad2:

Setzer Gabianni
02-24-2007, 12:52 PM

And finally, how many here have killed the first boss ? (That big fire horse before the castle)

1. Yep

2. Eh..whut?

3. Nah lol, was running around fighting, only just got Pennelo

4. lol..I can't remember my first one xD - my funniest so far? Was when I got cornered by 3 hyenas, including a big ass alpha male. XD

Sergeant Hartman
02-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Yep.

Nope.

Yep.

Death is not funny.

That horse didn't stand a chance.

Hazzard
02-24-2007, 02:21 PM
Wll i got it yesterday.
I complted all those except for number 2.

I'm at the part where you have to find some tomb, and you got vossler back in your party...

Renmiri
02-24-2007, 02:48 PM
You are not supposed to return the package. I found that out after I returned it :(

Wow, the Sandseas already ? How did did you like the Leviathan mission ? It was one of my favorites :love: Such a Princess Lea / Han Solo feel to it :love:

Levian
02-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Level 10 and in the Lhusu mines now. Having a hard time with the enemies xD so yeah, probably gonna build some licence points too so I can get it on the latest everything.

Renmiri
02-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Level 10 and in the Lhusu mines now. Having a hard time with the enemies xD so yeah, probably gonna build some licence points too so I can get it on the latest everything.

Stay on Lhusu mines if you can. Tons of gil to be had from those skeletons :D Then you can buy great armor!

Xurts
02-24-2007, 05:05 PM
I killed the Werewolves on Giza Plains at levels lower than 25. Just cast Disable and beat away at them.

Renmiri
02-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Good trick! :D

sHoKz
02-24-2007, 05:33 PM

Did you hunt the Rogue Tomato already ?

Yeah, I recorded that bit to demonstrate to a pal what he's missing out on. The new battle system is a winner.

http://www.shokz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ffxii-hunt.avi

Did you return the packet to the Seeq ?

Not quite sure I have.

Did you make a sunstone yet ?

Yes.

How funny was your first death ?

Ahh, got chased by three wolves whilst trying to leg it back to Rabanastre. :D

Just now, it reminded of Ixion from FFX, but with fire. FFXII :love:

Little Blue
02-24-2007, 05:33 PM
- Did you hunt the Rogue Tomato already?

Yes

- Did you return the packet to the Seeq?

Packet... Seeq... eh?

- Did you make a sunstone yet?

I'm heading off to the Nomad village so I guess I'm doing that now...

- How funny was your first death?

I was looking at my strategy guide on the wolf stats, when a wolf killed me. I found that amusing... Slightly...

And finally, how many here have killed the first boss?

Nope.

Dragonsoul
02-25-2007, 12:50 AM
This is a great thread! I'm happy that you are enjoying the release today. In Europe what are the next top rpg's to be released? Bhujerba is cool, but came too early in the game! :)

DK
02-25-2007, 02:04 AM
I got it yesterday, too. I died first time exactly the same way as Levian, randomly ran into a werewolf and it kicked my ass.

I'm just levelling in the Lhusu mines at the moment, 'cause when I was about to go into Marquis Ondore's place I was level 9, and Levian made fun of me :( so now I'm beefing up and crap.

also, the Firemane thing kicked my ass 'cause Balthier had used all my potions up before I got to it :mad2: so the first time I fought it, it shat on me. Second fight it barely scratched me though, so yeah. It was random.

edit: The package was going to a Bangaa, btw. Not a Seeq.

Renmiri
02-25-2007, 04:02 AM
The Bangaa dies in a ship accident so if you give him the package it is wasted. Supposedly it has some good loot on it. I just returned it the good virtual samaritan I am ;)

Leveling up on Lhusu is profitable :D Chain those skeletons! Ca-ching!!!

Momiji
02-25-2007, 04:14 AM
Wow, you are seriously underlevelled. Most people go to the palace with level 10.

Your strategy must be the bomb for you to make it past the castle at level 9 :D

Ummm...I'm only level 14-ish and on the Airship that you first meet Ashe in. I must be pretty excellent then.

Renmiri
02-25-2007, 04:24 AM
You are better than I am, I made the Airship at level 20. But I fought the Lhusu Mines boss Ba'Ganman and his gang.

Anyone who got through the palace (and the following 2 missions) at level 9 or lower has my respect, it was not easy at level 10!!! Before you europeans played XII what I usually heard on the forums was to be AT LEAST level 10 to get to the castle, some got as high as level 25.

Remedy
02-25-2007, 06:30 AM
all done ^^
and my 1st death was with the big two wolves (one has an axe)
I though they easy to kill, but I was wrong >.<
about the hourse with fire - I used the quicking with Vaan Balthier about 10 times and finshed it.
-
hope U'll enjoy FF XII

blim
02-25-2007, 07:51 AM
Had a little look at it last night before work, hunted the rogue tomato and then saw a dinosaur thing so i thought i'd have a pop at that. Oh dear, not a good idea.

Dilemna though: Another night shift tonight so sleep of FFXII?

Setzer Gabianni
02-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Two things to remember:

1. The wild Saurian won't attack you if you don't attack it.

2. Werewolves - they will attack and kill you if you go near them. I saw them, but stayed well away xD

dĢv!l'$ ph0Ģn!x
02-25-2007, 11:31 AM
i got my copy 1 minute after the store opened and have done everything u mentioned besides deliver the package. ive just escaped nalbina dungeon and got everyone back in rabanstre

funniest (and only) death? on the way back from the dungeon i encountered the dinosaur thing and thought i can take this . . . nope!

I Don't Need A Name
02-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Yep.

Nope.

Yep.

Death is not funny.

That horse didn't stand a chance.

indeed! same.

Chloe.
02-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Anyone who got through the palace (and the following 2 missions) at level 9 or lower has my respect, it was not easy at level 10!!! Before you europeans played XII what I usually heard on the forums was to be AT LEAST level 10 to get to the castle, some got as high as level 25.

I did that at like level 7, and didn't have much trouble getting through it. :p

Sergeant Hartman
02-25-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm stuck on the Garuda, I'm on level 19, I think i've trained too much but I still can't beat it. I need some berries or something but I can't find them anywhere :(

Remon
02-25-2007, 02:46 PM
LOL. i've beaten the game so that means i've done all of them.
As for my funniest death...I haven't died yet.overlevel

Old Manus
02-25-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm at the Sandsea so far, I'm having tons of fun messing with gambits so my team (apart from Vossler) all attack each other in a huge fistfight :cool:

Hazzard
02-25-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm stuck on the Garuda, I'm on level 19, I think i've trained too much but I still can't beat it. I need some berries or something but I can't find them anywhere :(

well, you gotta go all the way to the north of Nam-yesnta ( whatever ots called) talk to a moogle, then you go to kill the giant yesnta eating frog thingy. You kill it, then you go back to moogle- come back again after, and you get it from him.

DK
02-25-2007, 04:11 PM

The palace when the Fete is on? I did that at level 7 too. Who the hell would level to 25 just for that? xD

Renmiri
02-25-2007, 04:19 PM

You have to do the Urutan Eater hunt to get them. It is worth for the cutscenes but you can kill the bird w/o the berries. :D

I'm at the Sandsea so far, I'm having tons of fun messing with gambits so my team (apart from Vossler) all attack each other in a huge fistfight :cool:
That sounds like fun, I gotta try that :D

The palace when the Fete is on? I did that at level 7 too. Who the hell would level to 25 just for that? xD
Believe it or not, quite a lot of people in another forum.... I was the one who went to the palace at the lower level and I went at level 10.

CloudedSquall
02-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Got the game yesterday. And so far I'm loving it. I'm only 4 hours into it, and just got out of the waterway with everyone at about lvl 7.

I beat the Rogue Tomato.

Haven't delivered the package yet.

Like the majority of everyone else, I was on the Giza Plains and saw some werewolves and thought "hell, why don't I try and kill something big" turned out that.. i didn't kill them.. quite the opposite. Hit me for 250 and fell pretty much straight away.

So far, I have to say that the game is SO much like Vagrant Story! The music, the style of gameplay, the look, the speech and even writing. However, I feel it's put together better and so far I'm liking the character interaction. I'm a little disappointed in the Licence Board though, i feel they could have done SO much more with it.

Also, love the battle system.

Chloe.
02-25-2007, 06:55 PM

Exactly, that's what I thought. :mog:

Believe it or not, quite a lot of people in another forum.... I was the one who went to the palace at the lower level and I went at level 10.

They must've been pretty bad if they needed to be at level 25. xD

Sergeant Hartman
02-25-2007, 07:35 PM
I managed to beat the Garuda, after running around in circles I managed to come across the cut scene and got the berries :cool:

Thanks for the info though guys :up:

Renmiri
02-25-2007, 08:20 PM
I "loved" that Urutan Queen. She reminded me of the Borg Queen, but uglier

No.78
02-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Quickenings are the answer to all my problems.

<3 Quickenings...

I've just beaten Garuda btw, with one quickening chain lol

Renmiri
02-25-2007, 09:27 PM
Aye, they rule!

Did you get Inferno, Cataclysm and the other finishing moves yet ?

DK
02-25-2007, 10:37 PM
I got quickenings today, too, although at first I had no idea what I was doing with them. Getting alright now, though.

Also got my first 100-chain on those bastard skeletons in the mines. :}

Renmiri
02-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Woohoo! 100 skeletons x $299 $193 per bone fragment they drop = you're rich!!!! :D

DK
02-25-2007, 11:59 PM
299? They only sell for 193 in my game. :(

Still, yes, I was rich. Compared to what I was before that. Although, altogether it was about 157 skeletons, I just left on 57 the first time to go buy new weapons and crap. :monster:

Renmiri
02-26-2007, 02:24 AM
299? They only sell for 193 in my game. :(

In mine too, I confused them with another bone loot. Still not too shabby!

Lhusu is going to be the best place for gil for a little while :D

Angel_from_hell
02-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Let me see:

- Did you hunt the Rogue Tomato already?
Yep, have done that.

- Did you return the packet to the Seeq?
Donīt really sure, I donīt think so can some one explain what to do and when?

Yes I have, actually two times since I had to start the game all over once because I got stuck on to low level.

Canīt really remember my first death, but that little cactus with a flower on itīs head got me, I just couldnīt kill it. Which level is best for killing it?

-And finally, how many here have killed the first boss ? (That big fire horse before the castle)
Yea, done that.

I was on lv. 7 first time I went to the palace and actually survieved it but due to problems later on in the game I had to start the game over and then was on lv. 10 when I came to the palace.
Now I am on lv.11 and are in the beginning of the mines, those skeletons kills me when they attack in masses. What level is best when you are in the mines to survive the ship part that comes after?

TheSpoonyBard
02-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Yes.

No.

Yes.

Haven't died yet.

Yep, done that too.

Lv13 aboard the Leviathan. Just rescued Ashe and am making my escape

Levian
02-26-2007, 11:38 AM
I have a small question, and it's so small I don't feel like making a thread for it. You know the music during the load game screen, where do I know that music from? I swear I've heard it before only maybe slightly different. It sounds a bit like the music in Figaro Castle, but that's not it. Either way, that tune is awesome. It's almost so I don't want to load my game.

Rostum
02-26-2007, 12:15 PM
4-5 hours in, and I'm up to the Mimic Queen at level 6-7, and I think Bache is level 8. Anyways, this damn spider seems way too hard. =\

Hazzard
02-26-2007, 02:48 PM
I have a small question, and it's so small I don't feel like making a thread for it. You know the music during the load game screen, where do I know that music from? I swear I've heard it before only maybe slightly different. It sounds a bit like the music in Figaro Castle, but that's not it. Either way, that tune is awesome. It's almost so I don't want to load my game.

It's the wonderful original music from FF1-4!
I love listening to it before the load as well..

Levian
02-26-2007, 03:11 PM

Nah, not the classic FF intro music, the one after it at the load screen. :mog:

Hazzard
02-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah, that's FF4 theme music

DK
02-26-2007, 07:47 PM
It's been in numerous FF games. Levian you probably remember it from the FFVII end credits, or FFVIII end credits.

Renmiri
02-26-2007, 10:36 PM
It's usually called Prelude and you are correct DK it is a tradition in many FF games to have it. The battle with Gilgamesh (much later) song is also from previou FF games "Battle on the Bridge".

I thought no one could defeat that Mimic Queen at Barheim under level 10 but several people on this thread did it. How they managed I have no idea, at level 10 it was a bit hard to me.

To answer tyour question, the mission on the Leviathan right after the Lhusu mines can be done at level 13, if you run away from the Lhusu Boss Ba'Ganmaan and his gang but to defeat the boss you need to be around level 20 (that's how high I was). At level 13 the LEviathan ship gives some people trouble with the Boss, at level 20 the ship and it's boss where a cakewalk.

BTW, here is the ONLY map of Leviathan on the net, ripped by yours truly :D

http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/images/Lev1.jpg

Xurts
02-26-2007, 10:41 PM
It's been in numerous FF games. Levian you probably remember it from the FFVII end credits, or FFVIII end credits.
Yeah, I knew what it was immediately. Great tune.

Beastykato
02-26-2007, 11:45 PM
I beat the mimic queen at level 8 and I know I was around 11-14 on the leviathan. I did have trouble there though, when I tripped an alarm and the whole place came running at me I died, and I couldn't beat the judges. So, I lvl'd up to around the ship until i had everyone to 14-16 and made easy work of it.

As for the palace and that at the beginning though I don't see any reason you can't go in there at lvl 5, which is what I was at.

I'm starting the game over now going for a perfect completion this time and I was lvl 7 going into the gramsycthe(sp?) waterway and lvl 11 at the mimic queen. I let the lights go out on purpose so I could fight the ghouls, skeletons, and specters. They are also tougher to fight so you get more levels and loot. With the loot I was able to get the javelin and the second gun (vega? i can't remember) before I fought the mimic queen by selling my loot to the bangaa at the beginning of the area.

EDIT: Btw the ONLY reason my level was 11 at the mimic queen is because when I get to a new area now I kill everything enough times to get the bestiary complete.

Rostum
02-26-2007, 11:48 PM

Nah, not the classic FF intro music, the one after it at the load screen. :mog:

It's usually called Prelude and you are correct DK it is a tradition in many FF games to have it.

It's not the Prelude he's talking about. It's just called "Main Theme of Final Fantasy" as you can see in the Tour de Japon concert. It's also played in the later Final Fantasy titles. (I believe I've heard it on end credits in FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, not sure about FF10-2 and obviously FF12 at the beginning)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=195QtkOJCYg

Anyways, I might just start over again. I'm at the Mimic Queen but I don't have many med items and only fire for black magic. =\

Renmiri
02-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Yes, she is a toughie. Hang in there, you may luck out, who knows ?

At level 10 she was a 1/2 hour fight, not easy but not ridiculously difficult.

Beastykato
02-27-2007, 12:29 AM
You can always back track to the beginning of the mines and purchase blizzard magic off of the bangaa vendor. You'll get yourself a level or two and the magic and probably have a much easier time too.

Also, I never did this but I read in one of the guides on gamefaqs that if you run all the way to the north of the map when fighting the mimic queen there is an area you can get in where she won't be able to reach you with physical attacks.

Xurts
02-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Is anyone doing the Hunts?

blim
02-27-2007, 11:02 PM
yes

03-02-2007, 11:37 PM
HA HA!
i haven't played ff since no.7 ( i was a kid), picked up ffx11 the other day (european) did tomato face/palace puzzle/firehorse & enroute to rabanastre with my newfound crew. I'M LEVEL 8. hell basch is only another level up lol

sure that wolf in the desert got me hard but i'm takin my boys down there without quickenings (wtf?)- gonna kick that bitch into touch then gonna take out that fool in the bar what gave me the dumb bill in first place- then the barman if he gives me jip-fool.
& i got probably 2 level ups since the palace puzzle!
Hell mayb were jus better gamers', i shud call myself Badboy Gamer from now :)

Renmiri
03-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Either better gamers or masochists. Overlevelling makes things so easy! ;)

Xurts
03-03-2007, 01:34 AM
I beat Thextera with only Vaan in my party and no Quickenings. Took me awhile, but I finally managed to do it. Even where I'm at now I rarely ever use Quickenings. I license them mainly for the extra MP.

Renmiri
03-03-2007, 02:58 PM
You gotta try chaining the quickenings! You will get some killer finishing moves by that :D

Quickening Combos

Also known as Concurrences. Depending on how many quickenings chained you can obtain one special attack, called Concurrence. Those are the finishers you get at the end of a quickening chain, if you fulfilled certain conditions. Note: Pulling off every concurrence unlocks Judge Gabranth in the Sky Pirate's Den.

* Inferno - 3x level 1 quickenings
* Cataclysm - 5x level 1 quickenings
* Torrent - 2x level 2 quickenings
* Windburst - 5 x level 2 quickenings
* Whiteout - 5x level 3 quickenings
* Arc Blast - More than 2 hits on each of the 3 quickening levels
* Luminescence - More than 3 hits on each of the 3 quickening levels
* Black Hole - More than 4 hits on each of the 3 quickening levels

Xurts
03-03-2007, 03:50 PM
You gotta try chaining the quickenings! You will get some killer finishing moves by that :D

Quickening Combos

Also known as Concurrences. Depending on how many quickenings chained you can obtain one special attack, called Concurrence. Those are the finishers you get at the end of a quickening chain, if you fulfilled certain conditions. Note: Pulling off every concurrence unlocks Judge Gabranth in the Sky Pirate's Den.

* Inferno - 3x level 1 quickenings
* Cataclysm - 5x level 1 quickenings
* Torrent - 2x level 2 quickenings
* Windburst - 5 x level 2 quickenings
* Whiteout - 5x level 3 quickenings
* Arc Blast - More than 2 hits on each of the 3 quickening levels
* Luminescence - More than 3 hits on each of the 3 quickening levels
* Black Hole - More than 4 hits on each of the 3 quickening levels
I know, but I suck at chaining them. I have everyone's level 2 Quickening, but the highest I've ever gotten is Torrent. Every other Concurrence that I've gotten is Inferno, which does crap damage. Torrent did like 23k against Trickster so I thought that was pretty nice.

Formalhaut
03-03-2007, 05:46 PM
I am finding it really hard to Level. I have done the escape the Ba'gamen (Grrr can't wait to come back and whoop his ass!) Yet my team are Vaan:10, Balthier:11,Fran:8!,Basch,11. Oh I have done the bit where Vaan acts like a idiot shouting at people.:mog:

Renmiri
03-03-2007, 10:16 PM
hihi, the "I am Basch" quest ? My kids loved it! :love:

You just left the best place to level at the point you are: Lhusu mines. Chain skeletons on that straight stretch right before you reach the Ba'Ganman gang. They show up at 40-50 per turn and drop bone fragments which you can sell at $193 gil a piece. Level up and get rich too :D

From what I've seen on the boards, you are a wee bit weak to go to the next "dungeon", the Leviathan, so get to level 13 at least. I'm told the boss there might need level 15. I pwned him at level 20 :D

Formalhaut
03-03-2007, 10:41 PM
I know, I am going nowhere near the dreadnought Leviathan, And instead going at Lhusu mines. 1 Q, will them damn Ba'gamman be there to suprise me?

BTW TY!!!!

It is SOOO hard to Lv is it not? And LP points.

Xurts
03-03-2007, 11:09 PM
I know, I am going nowhere near the dreadnought Leviathan, And instead going at Lhusu mines. 1 Q, will them damn Ba'gamman be there to suprise me?

BTW TY!!!!

It is SOOO hard to Lv is it not? And LP points.
No, not really. I have so much LP that I don't know what to do with them. :/

No.78
03-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Best chain I got is Arc Blast... Those others sound harrrrd.

Hazzard
03-04-2007, 12:02 AM
you know, you dont really have to be at level 15 for the boss in the dungeon. I was like level 13 and beat it with ease, and trained a lot while on board leviathan.
So just level up a bit, then relax and thats that!

Rostum
03-04-2007, 12:15 AM
It's easy enough to level, it just takes longer than other FF games (exception being FFXI). I easily got from level 14 to level 19/20 around the Sandsea, just killing the red mandragora's -- stealing their succulent fruit that sells for around 400g a piece. So I easily made around 40,000g-50,000g in that level up spree.

Now I'm just going to finish off the hunts I currently have because I have Vosseler in my party to help!

Renmiri
03-04-2007, 06:15 AM
going at Lhusu mines. 1 Q, will them damn Ba'gamman be there to suprise me?.

Ba'Ganman and his friends are on a rough black rock chamber, stay on the reddish brick areas and you're fine :D

You can escape them at level 13 but to beat them I had to be level 20.

Rostum
03-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Haha, I tried taking on the Gil Snapper thing at level 22. Kiting it around, felt like I was kiting Genbu in FFXI! I got it down to 5% too, then it went crazy and one shot my whole party, haha.

Hazzard
03-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Haha, I tried taking on the Gil Snapper thing at level 22. Kiting it around, felt like I was kiting Genbu in FFXI! I got it down to 5% too, then it went crazy and one shot my whole party, haha.

Gil Snapper, huh...While were talking about it-do you know where it is on the Giza Plains?

Rostum
03-04-2007, 01:24 PM
You can access the area in Rain. You have to go around and cut down withered trees to make a bridge in the South Bank area of Giza Plains. You also have a Seeq to help you, but I would suggest at least getting level 27+ as he gets very tough below %30.

Hazzard
03-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Alright, but where do you find this Seeq-I'm level 35 by the way, but that's only Vaan and the others are level 28/29...

KoShiatar
03-04-2007, 02:03 PM

Yes baby.

Yes.

Yes.

Not much, it was stupid. I was hunting rats in the sewers and they got me.

Nope.

Hum, actually I got the game on Friday, buy I only played for a couple hours before today.

Renmiri
03-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Hum, actually I got the game on Friday, buy I only played for a couple hours before today.
Well, you did good so far :D

Alright, but where do you find this Seeq-I'm level 35 by the way, but that's only Vaan and the others are level 28/29...
The Seeq is walking around the South Gate on Rabanastre, near the entrance to Lowtown

Rostum
03-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Nah, it's the Seeq that mentions how he hasn't been out on a hunt for ages when you talk to Montblanc about getting the Gil Snapper hunt. You don't need to talk to the Seeq at all after that scene, he'll just be in the zone and say "Didn't think I'd come, hey?" or something like that.

Renmiri
03-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh, I thought he was looking for "Weather Eye" the Seeq who knows when it rains at Giza!