02-24-2007, 07:17 AM
heaven...cause hell sucks

but imma go to hell anyhow

Yamaneko
02-24-2007, 07:33 AM
I'd rather eat at Arby's.

Yuffie514
02-24-2007, 08:25 AM
Heaven. i don't want to be tortured in Hell and nobody else should, IMO...

boys from the dwarf
02-24-2007, 08:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEyYSuXRkSY&mode=related&search=

"Theres a big black shape looking up at me.
He said "I know where you ought to be."
Come down with me and i'll give you desire.
but first you've got to burn, burn, burn , burn in fire!

And then a little white shape looked down at me.
He said "heaven is where you ought to be."
He said "come with me cause i know what to do."
And i said, fuck off im going to burn in hell with you, you,you and all of you!"

Only time i've ever heard the amazing Ronnie James Dio swear.

Of course i want to go to heaven and im not a bad person or anything although listening to rock and heavy metal evil stuff.

Remon
02-24-2007, 08:37 AM
Heaven
They have wings and halos there.

Citizen Bleys
02-24-2007, 08:46 AM
Hell. Let's face it, everyone wants to go to heaven, and 90% of humanity is stupid, therefore heaven is full of stupid people. Hell should have less stupidity, and therefore be a more pleasant locale.

Del Murder
02-24-2007, 09:18 AM
Yeah but it has no ac.

Besides, it's not like you have to talk to any of the stupid people. I'm not stupid and I'd pick heaven. Not that we'll talk much. Well, I mean, if our clouds drift by each other I'll say hey or nod or something.

Madame Adequate
02-24-2007, 09:55 AM
I dunno. I've never been to either, so I don't know what's true and what's Godly propoganda.

Levian
02-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Playing harp all day long sounds kinda boring, but I guess it's better than eternal tormention.

Nominus Experse
02-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Where can I have sex? I'll go there.

Rocket Edge
02-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Heaven obviously.

Christmas
02-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Any place with NANNY MANUS is hell. http://www.thenoobcomic.com/images/rotateskull.gif

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-24-2007, 10:47 AM
No poll?

I want to go to Heaven. Pushing a boulder up a steep hill and getting whipped at the same time just doesn't quite appeal to me much

BarelySeeAtAll
02-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Hell probably...
i want to go to Heaven...yet somewhere else...
-join us-

Polaris
02-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Heaven, walk around naked, with wings... If at least heaven would exist :rolleyes2:

Breine
02-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Heaven. 'Cause... y'know... the whole deal with eternal bliss and all that.

Chloe.
02-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Heaven, I want to fly. :bigsmile:

Sergeant Hartman
02-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Heaven, I want to fly. :bigsmile:
Well now I definately want to go to heaven.

Misfit
02-24-2007, 03:23 PM
I want to be Bleys' neighbor in Hell ;_; BUT then again, I want wings! :(

OH I'M SO CONFUSED!

Citizen Bleys
02-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Anyplace with you as a neighbor would be Hell.

Jowy
02-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Let's go to Purgatory. It wasn't that bad.

Cookie
02-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Heaven. 'Cause... y'know... the whole deal with eternal bliss and all that.

Define eternal bliss

oddler
02-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Let's go to Purgatory. It wasn't that bad.

Wasn't that good either. It was more or less so-so.

For real do', Mase got real dough, it's hard to pick when I've never been to either. It's like asking me, "You wanna go to Venus or Mars?" Dunno.

escobert
02-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Limbo plz

Misfit
02-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Anyplace with you as a neighbor would be Hell.
<3 ^_-

Berengia
02-24-2007, 06:11 PM
I am going to play devil's advocate here, as so many people are saying heaven.
Three Reasons One May Choose Hell

1. What if Satan wins?
The battle isn't over yet. What if evil eventually does take over everything. Wouldn't you like to be on the winning side.
2. Alot of great people are in hell.
If you go be Christian definition, or simply plain evil people, lots of interesting people are in hell.
3. "It is better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven."- Lucifer Morningstar himself in Milton's Paradise Lost

DM_Melkhar
02-24-2007, 06:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEyYSuXRkSY&mode=related&search=

"Theres a big black shape looking up at me.
He said "I know where you ought to be."
Come down with me and i'll give you desire.
but first you've got to burn, burn, burn , burn in fire!

And then a little white shape looked down at me.
He said "heaven is where you ought to be."
He said "come with me cause i know what to do."
And i said, smurf off im going to burn in hell with you, you,you and all of you!"

Only time i've ever heard the amazing Ronnie James Dio swear.

Of course i want to go to heaven and im not a bad person or anything although listening to rock and heavy metal evil stuff.
Hey, I listen to heavy metal as well! Also, I'm a Christian. It doesn't matter what kind of music you listen to, as long as you don't let it influence you and what you do. I know plenty of people who let that kind of music influence their actions, and I also know plenty of people (including Christians) who listen to dark music and don't think anything of it.

There's a lot of heavy metal out there that has nothing to do with good or evil. I won't listen to anything anti-christ, but I listen to a lot of heavy metal music that has references to God and the Devil. ^_^'

And in response to the question, I think Heaven is much more preferable. Why? Because there you're pretty much on a permanent holiday (of course worshipping God is a major part of it for christians). I'd heard of a theory that Heaven is exactly what you desire it to be. My idea of it? Well, being with the Lord and being able to visit the world I created for my novels would be lovely!

In Hell, you're pretty much going to end up being tortured for all eternity. You name it, hellfire, chains, loneliness and being in the most incredible pain...forever. If anyone wants to know more, read the book of revelations. Even if you don't believe and aren't religious in the slightest it'd spark the curiosity of many.

Little Blue
02-24-2007, 06:52 PM
Heaven, walk around naked, with wings... If at least heaven would exist :rolleyes2:

But it does exist... in game form... if you use modify the game files appropriately... I would show you, but then I'd get banned :(

I'd prefer to got to hell. An eternity of bliss sounds like it would get boring eventually. At least if I went to hell the torment would get boring while the things that make me happy would be left untouched by boredom's embrace.

Jebus
02-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Can I have neither?

XxSephirothxX
02-24-2007, 06:59 PM
I think I would prefer to end. The prospect of eternal existence just doesn't feel right.

DM_Melkhar
02-24-2007, 07:10 PM
I think I would prefer to end. The prospect of eternal existence just doesn't feel right.
Well if there's an afterlife (of which I'm pretty sure there is), there's not much choice in the matter. It'll either be
* Eternal happiness
or
* Being completely lost, wandering and not crossing over
or
* Eternal damnation and suffering.

I believe it's not meant to be the same kind of existence as we have here. That kind of life is meant to be very different and so the length of time wouldn't matter to us anymore. That's how christians tend to look upon it judging from what the Bible says anyway.

I guess we'll find out when we finally snuff it .:greenie:

ReloadPsi
02-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Let's rock!

Nah, I'll have door number three, reincarnation.

Zeldy
02-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Obviously everyones going to say Heaven.

Id rather go niether personally. Life after death seems too good to be true.

McLovin'
02-24-2007, 07:38 PM
I won't be going to either of them! That's cause I am going to be reincarnated bizantches!

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Normally I would say neither or heaven if I had to choose, but for some reason the little voice inside my head is saying hell. :/

bipper
02-24-2007, 08:04 PM
Hell, so I could nudge Dr. Unne in the side and say, "Nah, nah! I was right - you were wrong!" . I would want to leave shortly before the enforced demonic sodomy started though. :greenie:

Quindiana Jones
02-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Unfortunately neither exist.

daggertrepe
02-24-2007, 10:55 PM
Most people won't go to Heaven, anyway, even if it is too good to be true.

Catblepus
02-24-2007, 10:57 PM
heaven of course!
i await eden

fantasyjunkie
02-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Depends on where the beer and women are at! :cool:

Firo Volondé
02-25-2007, 06:48 AM
Then you'll want heaven, with all its root beer and nuns. :p

Mirage
02-25-2007, 07:55 AM
I'll try out both, and make up my mind later.

Polaris
02-25-2007, 01:04 PM
But it does exist... in game form... if you use modify the game files appropriately... I would show you, but then I'd get banned :(

Damn Heaven exists and I'll never know! :whimper:

black orb
02-25-2007, 05:00 PM
>>> Heaven and hell are overrated..

I would like to go to Japan..

Tempest
02-26-2007, 12:01 AM
Heaven please. Not that eternal suffering doesn't sound appealing and all...but, it doesn't. :)

fantasyjunkie
02-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Then you'll want heaven, with all its root beer and nuns. :p

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D oh you had me bending over in stomach pains! LOL!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceglow
02-26-2007, 12:06 AM
One could argue that this is purgatory since this is neither heaven or hell, and when one goes to heaven or hell then this realm either becomes the heaven of this realms hell or the hell of this realms heaven thus meaning that there would be other levels both higher and lower than this one and that Purgatory would be eternal.