PDA

View Full Version : My RPG...

Laddy
02-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Okay, since I have been bored for the last few days, I thought of an RPG Idea...

In a modernized world, of technology and magic, sixteen years ago, three heroes, Zahd, Okai, and Maynette saved the world, by closing the Gate Of Individuality. With the closing of this gate, their world, Alusahn was saved from the Dark World, a world where demons and death occupy the world, and if the Gate Of Individuality is closed, the worlds remain individual, where the Dark World and the Real World are kept apart and safe from destroying the Space and Time Balance. The Space and Time Balance is the law where all worlds and planets fall, and otherwise, the gods of these worlds will be punished by the Overgod. The Space and Time Balance MUST be followed, or the world's god will suffer punishment... Now, when the Gate of Individuality has been opened again, one man will rise and take on the role of a leader, the career of a teacher, and the place of a hero.

Characters (Heroes)

Rashae-Main Character Age: 26 Occupation: History Teacher
Rashae dreams of winning an Ellman award, an award where teachers who guide good educational methods win, despite his young age, he feels if he becomes better, he will win this award. He uses a sword, and his element is Wind. He is dark-skinned, and he's intelligent, helpful, and smart. He has a bad relation with his step father, and feels he hates him.

Lilette Age: 25 Occupation: Guardian
Lilette is a Valahari. She has markings on her face and pointy ears, and she is a master of magic. She is smart, but is slightly arrogant, and takes people's assistance for granted. She protects the Ruby Tree, the tree of Vol Shaa forest that keeps the balance of all people intact. Her element is Ice, and she uses a Scepter.

Zahd Age: 38 Occupation: Rich Trainer
Zahd is a famous hero who helped save the world, and in doing so, his money came from the government. For extra money for his charity, he trains people to fight with his preferred weapon, the lance. Zahd is a Mugaat, a lizard creature standing eight feet and takes up much space. As mentioned, he uses a Lance and his element is Fire.

Cersius Age: 30 Occupation: Teacher
Cersius is a teacher of Magic, and he is the youngest man to win the Ellman award. He is incredibly intelligent, he has a rather bizarre hairstyle and glasses. His spells make up the best in the game. His elemnt is Water, and he uses a Tome to attack. He is looked up by Rashae, and Rashae has a deep respect for him as a teacher.

Silvana Age: 21 Occupation: Unemployed
Silvana is an aspiring performer, and her charm makes her well-liked. She desires to be an actress, and this wish has yet to fade. Her weapon is a Dagger, and her element is Lightning.

Okai Age: 43 Occupation: Samurai
Okai is a former hero who enforces the law. He knows Zahd and Maynette, other than that, he is a mystery. He uses a Katana and his magic element is Earth.

Eralai Age: 16 Occupation: Student
One of Rashae's students. She knows how to use her fists from PE, how she joins up is an interesting story... Her element is Light and she uses her fists.

Harast Age: 23 Occupation: Secret Organization Member
Harast is Half-Vampire, and he is weak, but not defenseless, against sunlight. He uses a saber from an unknown source, and has an unnatural use with the Dark element.

Battle System

Kind of like the Star Ocean series, its Real Time and every character has a strong, fast, and standard attack. They also have Block, "Enrage" mode, and magic, while some people are better at certain things, like Cersius at magic and Zahd at combat.

A character has four things to be concerned of,

HP: You know what I'm talking about.
MP: You know what I'm talking about.
AP: Skills, combo attacks, and fusion attacks are measured by this.
Rage: When 100% all actions ofthat character are increased by 50%.

There are three special attacks.

Special-An attack that is erm, special, as in a Skill.
Combo-A group of specials and magic in one.
Fusion-A special attack with two characters, kind of like Kingdom Hearts and Chrono Trigger.

So, I like this idea, likeable and unstereotypical characters, good battle system, and somewhat decent story, comment, please, even if its stupid or you think it could work, comment.

oddler
02-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Fresh imagination is always good. It sounds pretty interesting.

Dragonsoul
02-25-2007, 12:48 AM
Great work! I am happy about this and I like it. Please post more. :)

Eiko Guy
02-25-2007, 01:20 AM
I like it but to me the characters are too old. I just am used to seeing 6-19 year olds going out to fight

Bahamut2000X
02-25-2007, 02:57 AM
Very nice concept there, if you get any sort of a demo started I'll definitely beta test it for you. ^^

Eiko Guy
02-25-2007, 03:30 AM
oh and the characters should have a reason to know how to wield their weapons because none of my teachers could do a thing with a sword. I could destry. as a matte of fact *leaves and an hour later come black bloody* dont ask!

Laddy
02-25-2007, 03:25 PM
lol, thanks. Okay, Rashae taught himself to defend himself. Lilette's race naturally knows about Scepters. Zahd and Okai, well, they're heroes, so they naturally learned.... *does not spoil* While Cersius well, teaches magic, so, erm, a Tome is necessary. Salvana knows it from various plays. And, I'll edit the opening post for some more characters.

Hazzard
02-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Cool RPG, if it were to be a writing RP that would be sweet...
Liking the characters also!!!

Markus. D
02-25-2007, 06:06 PM
It is a lovely idea :3

Laddy
02-25-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks, it really helps. :) Hmmm, yep, I'm bored. I'm trying to think of new things. Just haven't thought on what to think up. :p

Ben
02-25-2007, 10:38 PM
If I were you, I'd write a book, and make tons of money off of it, Lots of RPG fans would love it...

Laddy
02-26-2007, 12:50 AM
If I were you, I'd write a book, and make tons of money off of it, Lots of RPG fans would love it...Actually, wait for the Writer's Corner...

Eiko Guy
03-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Yes write a book turn it into a game. Thats what I'm doing with chains of destiny.

Moon Rabbits
03-02-2007, 12:21 AM
The ads showing up for this thread!

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CJTc37-I6c7zbBCsAhjvATIIXAECmTcNxT8&ai=BOzMznG3nRZXXA4eE4QLa-YWeB4v3xhP7m-WNAsCNtwGgjQYQARgBILWt-wEwADgAUMaCtHJg_aCZgegDmAGJotIBqgEKMDk5ODEyNDk1M7IBE2ZvcnVtcy5leWVzb25mZi5jb226AQozMDB4MjUwX2FzyAEC2 gEyaHR0cDovL2ZvcnVtcy5leWVzb25mZi5jb20vc2hvd3RocmVhZC5waHA_dD0xMDIxOTmAAgGpAsQoToUmb6o-qAMB

Monol
03-03-2007, 03:56 AM
Very interesting...im struggling to make an RPG series of my own so this is kinda nice to see somone elses perspective. I like the characters, they come of as pretty fresh so im interested. Keep posting please! :)

NeoCracker
03-03-2007, 04:01 AM
The Gate if Individuality is open, thats bad. Aside from that making it sound like you're saying individuality is bad, its quite an interesting concept. I'd suggest changing that name, but its pretty trivial, so shouldn't really make a huge difference.

Sergeant Hartman
03-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Go for it I say! :hat:

Kanshisha
03-03-2007, 08:21 PM
:( wheres my character i submitted? hmm.. you prob didn't like him..

Laddy
03-03-2007, 11:45 PM
What character? Hmm, anyway, I'm getting rather close with an RPG Maker project, but that's different than I want it, so, I'm really brtainstorming... really.