PDA

View Full Version : Astro Empires

Bahamut2000X
02-25-2007, 04:29 AM
Well this is a nifty little web browser based game I came across with a nifty concept for game play. It's a fairly small game with only about 5000 players or so to each server. It's kinda slow at the start cause you gotta build up your base and tech before you can build spaceships, but once you get an economy and industry established after about 2 days or so things start to go forward when you can actually leave your planet and explore the various galaxies. It's a big time based game in the sense that you queue up actions to do and the game does them. Early on things take like 10-30 min to do and go into the multiple hours and days for some actions, it's kind of a nifty game to play once you establish everything then to just check on every day or so for 5 min and see what's happening.

So has anyone heard of this or currently plays it? I've only been on for about 3-4 days but I'm having a bit of fun, though I did join one of the better small guilds early on. If anyone else plays this I'm Brav on the Alpha server, in The Aeroclub guild. If anyone gets on or already plays drop me a line sometime.

And here's a link if any are interested.
http://alpha.astroempires.com/home.aspx