PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress

Holy Lancer
02-26-2007, 05:10 AM
I'm just wondering if any of you are good with wordpress and can help me with it because i don't really know how to use it. If anyone from the staff can help me please let me know, i've seen most of the staff works with blogs that's why i'm asking the staff about it.

Del Murder
02-26-2007, 05:20 AM
Uhh, I don't know if any of us can help you. Maybe an admin can. Regardless, this is more for site and forums related discussion. If you want I can move this to Help Forum for you, it might get a better response there.

Shlup
02-26-2007, 05:53 AM
Thank you for contacting us. Your questions and comments are important to us and we will review your inquiry as soon as possible.

Sincerily,
The Management

Yamaneko
02-26-2007, 06:04 AM
No need to be a turd.

I'll move this to the Help forum. You'll get better responses there.

What specific help do you need regarding Wordpress?

rubah
02-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Shlup, learn2spell.

The extent of my blogging career has been a brief stint on blogger and then livejournal. I don't know very much about wordpress.

Holy Lancer
02-27-2007, 12:06 AM
No need to be a turd.

I'll move this to the Help forum. You'll get better responses there.

What specific help do you need regarding Wordpress?

I just need someone who is good at it to help me with mine. I need help setting up the look and adding stuff on the sidebar. My knowledge is next to none about wordpress.

Citizen Bleys
02-27-2007, 01:09 AM
No need to be a turd.

That doesn't mean it's not fun.

Samuraid
02-27-2007, 03:01 AM
I can help you with installing it, but I've never actually seen the interface or configuration options so I have no idea about that.

Yamaneko
02-27-2007, 06:00 AM
The default template comes with a file called sidebar.php I believe. You can start by editing that through the template system in the admin cp.