PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Dawes

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-26-2007, 05:56 AM
What do you think of this 'Rachel Dawes' character that Christopher Nolan created specifically for Batman Begins? I don't have a problem the new character but I wish Nolan had cast a more attractive actress to play the role.

Because Katie Holmes isn't easy on the eyes in my humble opinion, I wish he cast Natalie Portman instead I think she's more beautiful than Holmes. Or Eva Green she's hot too! Or maybe even Courtney Cox she's sexy in my opinion.

But according to IGN, it looks like Katie Holmes won't be in The Dark Knight which makes me happy!:D I can only hope that Maggie Gyllenhaal can do a better job at playing Rachel Dawes. (It's rumored that Gyllenhaal will be the replacement for Holmes.)

kikimm
02-27-2007, 12:09 AM
It's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but I didn't have a huge problem with her--my mom didn't like her at all though. And I do agree that she really wasn't the best choice for the role. They could have done much better. Her and Bale don't have chemistry. :| And yeah, her face isn't all that pleasant. >=)

If the Maggie Gyllenhaal thing is true though, I don't think that's much of an improvement. I really like her and all, but that still seems an odd fit.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-27-2007, 04:43 AM
That be cool if Christopher Nolan brought in Courtney Cox to play Rachel Dawes in The Dark Knight.:)