PDA

View Full Version : The most random thing you've ever said/done?

Dr. Acula
02-26-2007, 07:05 AM
I'm probably the thirty-first most random person on the planet. Let's face it, I'm weird. What's the most random, weird thing you've ever done?

About a year ago my friend and I had a random conversation that went something like this:
My friend:Did you know your daughter's been involved with voodoo and the occult?
Me:We both do.
My friend: Voodoo?
Me: We do.
My friend: You do?
Me: Yes, voodoo.

Just for the record, this wasn't our conversation. It was something Judge Judy said to a person she was judgerising. My friend and I were merely saying it without thinking.

blackmage_nuke
02-26-2007, 07:14 AM
Scene: playing cards (big 2)

I place a hand higher than hers
Her: Screw you
Me: Yea screw me I'd enjoy it

Agrias
02-26-2007, 07:35 AM
friend: ;D
me: ;o
friend: yes thats right, i wing at you!
me: wing?
friend: wink*
me: WING?
friend: :\
me: YOU WING!
friend: DONT MAKE ME WING YOU!
me: lol wing!

vorpal blade
02-26-2007, 08:37 AM
My mom was telling me about how one of her pants has patches in the crotch region that are falling off, so there're some holes there. I commented that her pants have crotch rot. She gave me that look again (y'know that "one of these days, we're having you tested" look).

Resha
02-26-2007, 08:42 AM
Not yet. But I intend to take part in a FLASH MOB one day :bigsmile: and 'twill be deliciously deliciously random for people unaware of the plot.

Badge
02-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Me and my friend managed to have a long conversation about bread once.
Had to be there i guess x].

Misfit
02-26-2007, 03:19 PM
There is never a day that passes that I don't do something stupid in some way, shape, or form. o_o

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Grade 9, someone was bothering me and I said something really stupid.

"Yeah, that's right! I said twat!"

My friends still like to bring that up, to my embarrassment.

Bahamut2000X
02-26-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm usually sane unless in a sleep deprived state. Probably the most random thing I said was during a D&D game, something along the lines of "You bad person you, Pyro the Seal will get you", to which one person drinking pepsi did a humorous nose shooting of pepsi.

Roto13
02-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Me: It's too cold.
Cousin: Yeah, Newfoundland is always too cold.
Me: We should get some tugboats and haul it down to the equator or something.
Both of us at the same time (singing): THIS IS OUR ISLAND IN THE SUN! HOT HOY HOY!

That was retarded. XD

Zeldy
02-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Nah, Im more the person who in the middle of a conversation says something completely irrelevant and random :/

Shauna
02-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Well, I don't really say random things, my friend says more random things, but it becomes things that we both say over time. xD Example: "Stuffiness of fumes". We talked about that one day. xD

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-26-2007, 05:09 PM
I went up to Baker Street station last week for no apparent reason

BarelySeeAtAll
02-26-2007, 05:15 PM
i go through stages of random hyperisity (like now) and say things like "blaablablegablooer"
i am so childish...hehe

McLovin'
02-26-2007, 05:19 PM
After saying something really loud in class everyone looks at me.

"Now I am going back into my bubble..."

In a higher than my own voice. :)

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Another one!

I was playing Mario Party at a friend's and I was using Princess Peach and I beat him at something and went "Who's the woman? I am the woman!"

-__-;

LunarWeaver
02-26-2007, 08:09 PM
I always make sense to myself, so I've never been random :cry:. And I really can't think of anything besides...Don't you hate when you try and then you can't do it, rawr :mad2:.

Quindiana Jones
02-26-2007, 08:20 PM
I saw random crap all the time. The only one I can remember is probably the most recent.

French class - working in a three to do...something.

Girl: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Me: My left bum cheek hurts.

And it did. I think I was sitting badly.

Agrias
02-26-2007, 09:20 PM
when i lose in video games, i tend to talk in princess peach's voice...:\

"yea!"
"yea, lets go!"

that and i tend to make the sound mario makes when he jumps....

"yea, wha, hoo!"

lmao, i'm a nerd T_T

Shoeberto
02-26-2007, 10:47 PM
It's a pet peeve of mine to have people using the word "random" to describe weirdness, particularly when the so-called randomness is predictable and cliche.

I do weird stuff all the time. I was jogging in place a lot today at school. In Calculus I did that while talking to a friend before class, and when the bell rang I did my stealthy run and jumped into my chair, making it skid a bit. I've got smooth moves, for real.

Araciel
02-26-2007, 11:50 PM
nothing i ever say or do is dinosaur.

EDIT: i mean random

Fran
02-27-2007, 12:28 AM
the stupidest thing ive ever said in a conversation...
friend: hey do you watch yu-gi-oh gx?
me: no! that kid for shows!
friend: what?
me: i mean that shows for kids! lol
friend: okay.... lol

Leen-Leen
02-27-2007, 02:19 AM
I slammed my face into a bagel with lots of cream cheese. Yeah, that was weird.

Savern Volaco
02-27-2007, 02:31 AM
endless list most recent um aha at a dance the song was a slow dance and um I was doing the moon walk/robot/numa numa dance um I was um the center of attention,...or was I on the stage oh yeah thats why, hehe hten there is...

Me: hey did yo see that guy
Other person: huh!
Me: yeah he passed by a minute ago...um*thinks hard* you know the one with the shoes and he had this really like I am bored look on his face
Ohter guy: OOOOOkay um vague um he went that way*pionts back the way I came
Me: okay thanks!*I quikly run around the corner and I ask some one else*

k
" it is hard to find a guy and you are being vague" that it ya know I am a genious.

BardTard
02-27-2007, 02:39 AM
Playing or talking bout FF8 with my friend...ah yes, the... "list." You don't need to know. Well I said for some odd reason "the dog shall rape the cat." After that came "Satan's gonna rape you." :|

DarkLadyNyara
02-27-2007, 05:36 AM
I snorted a pixie stick. >_<

black orb
02-27-2007, 06:35 AM
>>> I talk to dogs and cats, and sometimes I bite their ears and paws..

Araciel
02-27-2007, 06:58 AM
I snorted a pixie stick. >_<

dood that's awesome

Cuchulainn
02-27-2007, 05:50 PM
I put marmalade on my nipples and ran topless through a wood.

escobert
02-27-2007, 09:06 PM
There is never a day that passes that I don't do something stupid in some way, shape, or form. o_o

seriously, my life is nothing but random stupid things all balled into one. I could never say "oh this was the most random thing to ever happen to me!" because everything is random. I don't plan anything at all besides I know I am going to go to work every day and eat at some point.

Denmark
02-27-2007, 09:12 PM
http://www.packessentials.com/images/products/Small-Bubble-Wrap.jpg
bubble wrap

Dr. Acula
02-28-2007, 05:14 AM
http://www.packessentials.com/images/products/Small-Bubble-Wrap.jpg
bubble wrap

That is some nice lookin' bubble wrap.

PyroManiak
02-28-2007, 05:20 AM
once I unfortonutely was so god dam random I accidently called george bush cute....I DIDNT MEAN IT AND NO IM NO HOMO...or republican or a non-anti-george-bush

Loony BoB
02-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Done: Roly-poly down the up & down escalator-ramps at West City. Awesome fun. Nobody was around so I just went for it. Calliope is my witness.

Said: Honk, to shut up everyone in class. The teacher was struggling to do so, saying "Quiet please!" and all that sort of thing, so I just yelled "HONK!" at the top of my voice and everyone looked at me weirdly, and said something along the lines of "That's how it's done." I was about twelve at the time, I think.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
02-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Another one!

I was playing Mario Party at a friend's and I was using Princess Peach and I beat him at something and went "Who's the woman? I am the woman!"

-__-;

Hehe. YAY! That's cute!!
Geez... I did that once... yeah.. I can understand the embarrassment...

Although I'm random and embarrassing all the time... It's like an unnofficial occupation. :jess:

Bunny
02-28-2007, 03:06 PM
I cannot be expected to keep track of every random thing I have said or done, as the number is quite outrageous. I do, on occasion, randomly and frequently grope people for no reason.

I will say random things in response to someone else, more often than not suddenly and without thinking about it beforehand. This is bad because my mind works in a more roundabout way than most people and I don't have much shame or an automatic filter inside my head that says "don't say this; this is bad".

I often get D: faces.