PDA

View Full Version : Just made the best investment

Spawn of Sephiroth
02-26-2007, 02:12 PM
Ok, I own all of the Final Fantasy games on the PS and PS2. I have:
Origins, Chronicles, Anthology, 7, Tactics, 8, 9, 10, 10-2 , 12, and Collectors edition of 12. All of them. I have currently been trying to find a SNES and NES so I could buy the originals. Well, yesterday, I finally found it. I was at a Gamehaven and they had a SNES for 50 bucks. They also had Final Fantasy 2 for 40 bucks and Final Fantasy 3 for 30 bucks, so I bought them. it was a total of 136 dollars and some change after taxes and a warrenty I bought on them. The cartridges didn't have cases but they look brand new. Not the first scratch, dust or anything on the. Even the label on the cartridges are in perfect shape, not faded anywhere or anything. But, they didn't have any NES but they didn have a perfect copy of the original Final Fantasy, so they put it in a box with my name on it and are waiting to finish making the kits for NES and are keeping put up for me until the NES is ready then I get to go pick it up. I do believe this is one of the best investments I have made so far.:D

Roto13
02-26-2007, 02:49 PM
The SNES was kind of overpriced, but the games were a steal.

Actually, I just looked it up, and it looks like SNES systems are about $50 on eBay. That's pathetic. I got mine for, like, $10 Canadian.

Bahamut2000X
02-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Mine was like 80+ back in the day. T_T

Granted it was my brother's. >.> Still works though. :D

Dreddz
02-26-2007, 04:46 PM
I could buy a SNES for about £20 at my local game shop. So about $36 then.

XxSephirothxX
02-26-2007, 05:02 PM
You could buy a Dreamcast for about 20 bucks, emulate at least a half-dozen systems on it, download games from the internet, and burn them on CD-Rs that cost about 5 cents. :monster: Now that's a good investment. Super Nintendo's are great, though, so good for you. ;)

McLovin'
02-26-2007, 05:04 PM
30 bucks? Geez I bought mine for 16.

Spawn of Sephiroth
02-26-2007, 05:40 PM
30 bucks? Geez I bought mine for 16.

Yeah, but look how much more valueble and wanted they are now. I couldn't believe I got it all that cheap.

Dragonsoul
02-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Origins, Chronicles, Anthology, 7, Tactics, 8, 9, 10, 10-2 , 12, and Collectors edition of 12. All of them.

What about Final Fantasy XI(it came out for PS 2) and Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus? Great work on your titles! :)

Please read my signature, then reply to this message with your info that is like my signature. Also, you got 12 and the collectors edition, if you want to complete it go to a Bestbuy store and pick up the FF XII: Art Gallery "game", if you want to complete it like I do kinda. I got FF XII(CE) and strategy guide and collectors edition strategy guide. I'll get all soundtracks/singles soon, but not the standard game and it's art gallery game. :)

Spawn of Sephiroth
02-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Origins, Chronicles, Anthology, 7, Tactics, 8, 9, 10, 10-2 , 12, and Collectors edition of 12. All of them.

What about Final Fantasy XI(it came out for PS 2) and Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus? Great work on your titles! :)

Please read my signature, then reply to this message with your info that is like my signature. Also, you got 12 and the collectors edition, if you want to complete it go to a Bestbuy store and pick up the FF XII: Art Gallery "game", if you want to complete it like I do kinda. I got FF XII(CE) and strategy guide and collectors edition strategy guide. I'll get all soundtracks/singles soon, but not the standard game and it's art gallery game. :)

Yes I have Dirge of Cerberus, but I don't have XI because it requires online play and I can't afford it and i have dial up so it is very slow.