PDA

View Full Version : Favorite places to get gil (level up and get rich)

Renmiri
02-26-2007, 07:59 PM
Those are my favorites, in order of my levels at the time. What are yours ?

1) Lhusu Mines (skeletons)

2) Nam Yensa Sandsea - Simoons Bluff (Bagoly, Axelbeak)

3) Ozmone Plains (Sleipnir, Behemoth)

4) Paramina Rift (skeletons, Twintania, Slaven)

5) Stillshrine of Mirian (skeletons, bats drop teeth at $$$$)

6) Mosphoran Highwaste (Wolf's blood)

7) Feywood (Mirror Knight)

8) Giruvegan (Behemoth, Vivian)

For leveling up without gil there are better places but I cba to level up on the cheap :D

Sergeant Hartman
02-26-2007, 08:09 PM
I always seem never to have enough money for all the uber weapons and armour, so I just sell random loot :(

...and the loot doesn't get me far either :(

LunarWeaver
02-26-2007, 08:13 PM
I've chained in Lhusu and Giruvegan for some big pants loot, but other then that I really don't have many gil spots. I wasn't too strapped for cash that much, actually. It's probably because I only use and outfit 3 characters and with two-handed weapons I don't have to buy shields, so I don't have that much to buy. I also go to the bazaar and sell Penelo off sometimes, that helps too.

Renmiri
02-26-2007, 08:18 PM
I always seem never to have enough money for all the uber weapons and armour, so I just sell random loot :(

...and the loot doesn't get me far either :(

Buy the Monographs at the Bazaar and use Poach

I also go to the bazaar and sell Penelo off sometimes, that helps too.
:D Can we sell Vaan too ? Pleeease ?

Dragonsoul
02-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Serpent @ Tchita Uplands

Renmiri
02-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Serpent @ Tchita Uplands

Aye there's tons of snakes and it's good for LP and EXP but her loot isn't that good, iirc. At least compared to the $1,100 gil Bent Staff you get from the Bagoly at Phon Coast right next to it.

At that point in the story my favorite place for gil is the Mosphoran Highwaste where you get the Throat Wolf Blood at $1,360 gil dropped by those red wolves and the Deimos Clay at $1,000 gil dropped by Clay Golems

Sergeant Hartman
02-26-2007, 11:06 PM
At that point in the story my favorite place for gil is the Mosphoran Highwaste where you get the Throat Wolf Blood at $1,360 gil dropped by those red wolves and the Deimos Clay at $1,000 gil dropped by Clay Golems
I want your knowledge.