PDA

View Full Version : Lunettes de Soleil

rubah
02-26-2007, 10:38 PM
I have two pairs of sunglasses in my car.

Yet I need more.

The first pair is a gradient tinted affair (both pairs are brown), with it darker at the top and lighter at the bottom, because the sun is on top of the sky lol. I really love these and I've worn them for several years. However after I left them in my seat and sat on them, they do not conform well to my face. They have a round oval lens.

The second pair is really dark and the lenses are very small. I do not like them very well. They were a cheapie from goodwill. The lenses are rounded triangles and don't fit my face nearly as well as the ovals did.

I need a new pair of sunglasses.

Do you guys have similar sunglasses troubles, or have you settled down with a pair for the long term? What shapes do you find suit your faces? My face is pretty square, so that's why I like the round ones.

Rye
02-26-2007, 10:42 PM
I am so bad at picking a pair I like, so I just never buy any. xD

Zeldy
02-26-2007, 10:47 PM
I never wear them. I know I should, but Im so not used to wearing something over my eyes. It just feels weird.

Sergeant Hartman
02-26-2007, 10:48 PM
The last pair of sunglasses I had were way too big. Not really a fan of them anyway :(

Jowy
02-26-2007, 10:49 PM
I had a bitchin' pair of red tinted sunglasses that my friend broke. Now I just don't wear any,

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-26-2007, 10:58 PM
I lost my only pair. I got them when I visited America with my school. They were dark green cool ones that I got cheap off some geezer whilst we were queuing up to board the ship to Liberty Island. One of the teachers advised us against dealing with this guy but many of us ignored her. Unless it was because she felt they were of poor quality, she ended up being completely wrong

Araciel
02-26-2007, 11:02 PM
lunettes de...oh it's le francais

me i have a couple of pairs, 10 dollar wal mart special

fire_of_avalon
02-26-2007, 11:02 PM
I love sunglasses, but I lose them all the time. My newest pair is about a month old, has slightly reflective goldlike lenses, and the frames have this neato etching type stuff. I like them. The lenses are rectangles, because I have a round head.

I got them from NY & Co. In January. They only cost ten dollars.

Madame Adequate
02-26-2007, 11:45 PM
I have never seen the Cirque de Soliel.

Araciel
02-26-2007, 11:48 PM
I have never seen the Cirque de Soliel.

hehehehe

kikimm
02-26-2007, 11:53 PM
My mom always takes my sunglasses. It's so annoying. I had a pair that I really liked that I bought in Vegas a year and a half ago; they were all pink and cool and big and then she took them and lost them. Bah.

I don't really know what kinda shape I like, all I know is that I like big lenses.

XxSephirothxX
02-27-2007, 12:54 AM
I have a nice pair of aviators that do the job pretty well, although they're not quite dark enough in some instances. They're the smaller design (or a smaller design; I don't know how many there are!) so they don't cover up MY WHOLE FACE but still block out enough of the sun to be :up:.

fire_of_avalon
02-27-2007, 03:04 AM
Now I want a pair of aviators for when I need to look rock n roll.