PDA

View Full Version : Die Hard 4.0

Dreddz
02-26-2007, 11:46 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o9nSD3VSLUY

Hopefully this will prove you dont need twin uzi's and slow mo effects to make a good action movie.

Flying Mullet
02-26-2007, 11:53 PM
Terminator, Indiana Jones and now Die Hard. All we need is another Lethal Weapon to complete the "action stars 15 years past their prime" movie trend.

Shoeberto
02-27-2007, 12:02 AM
Oh man. That looks so terrible. From the White House blowing up to the obligatory "whut didn't you see the first three movies"-type joke to using 4.0 in the title to make it all seem topical.

It'll probably be a good popcorn flick, but Bruce is better used in other types of flickes these days.

Slothy
02-27-2007, 12:33 AM
From the White House blowing up to the obligatory "whut didn't you see the first three movies"-type joke to using 4.0 in the title to make it all seem topical.

Though American I am not, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the White House.

Anywho, yeah, that looks pretty bad to be honest. Maybe a good popcorn flick at best.

Shoeberto
02-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Though American I am not, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the White House.

Capitol Building, woteva.

XxSephirothxX
02-27-2007, 01:51 AM
From the trailer I remember, there wasn't anything about 4.0 in the title. It was just Live Free or Die Hard. I think one reason the trailer seems a bit sketchy is that they offer virtually no dialogue or plot. Personally, I think Bruce Willis can make just about anything kickass, and the scene in the tunnel where they duck under that flying car was pretty awesome. I think it has a chance to be a solid action flick.

NeoCracker
02-27-2007, 02:21 AM
I can't wait for spyhard 3.14

Del Murder
02-27-2007, 03:20 AM
I'll watch it.

fire_of_avalon
02-27-2007, 03:26 AM
Terminator, Indiana Jones and now Die Hard. All we need is another Lethal Weapon to complete the "action stars 15 years past their prime" movie trend.

Oh man. That looks so terrible. From the White House blowing up to the obligatory "whut didn't you see the first three movies"-type joke to using 4.0 in the title to make it all seem topical.

It'll probably be a good popcorn flick, but Bruce is better used in other types of flickes these days.

Anywho, yeah, that looks pretty bad to be honest. Maybe a good popcorn flick at best.

All you jerkfaces can fall off a bridge and die terrible deaths or at least skin your knees so that you get those little pinpricks of blood and you can't really put a band aid on them because it would be a waste of a band aid and they're already so expensive besides you'd need like three band aids to cover the whole area and then people would be so curious to know why you used three band aids and they would be like "Man, you must have hurt yourself badly to need three band aids! Did the bone poke through?" And for a second you would puff up all manish like you were somebody but then your mother's voice would come back to you forbidding you from lying so you'll tell the truth about skinning your knee and have to admit to using three band aids for a wussy little skinned knee then no one will want to be your friend anymore and they'll all come watch Die Hard 4 with me! JERKS

From the trailer I remember, there wasn't anything about 4.0 in the title. It was just Live Free or Die Hard. I think one reason the trailer seems a bit sketchy is that they offer virtually no dialogue or plot. Personally, I think Bruce Willis can make just about anything kickass, and the scene in the tunnel where they duck under that flying car was pretty awesome. I think it has a chance to be a solid action flick.

Let's have a baby and name it John McClane. :love:

Raistlin
02-27-2007, 03:31 AM
foa... you read my mind.

Bruce Willis rocks. You doubters can all shove it.

Mirage
02-27-2007, 07:59 AM
I'd like to see Lethal Weapon 5 tbh.

edczxcvbnm
02-27-2007, 11:38 AM
That trailer was not as action packed as the first trailer that came out. That trailer only had the title of "Live Free or Die Hard". I think the movie really should have been called Die Hardest.

This movie looks like it will rock but I don't think it will top Die Hard with a Vengence. Now that movie was just awesome beyond awesome. Action right from the start and it barely ever let up. This movie has a lot to live up to but cars crashing into helicopters gives me hope.

Burtsplurt
02-27-2007, 02:12 PM
I want to see it. Bruce Willis isn't past his past, he's just more... mature. When he looks bothered, he still puts in great performances (8 Blocks), and he suits McClane perfectly.

Can't wait!

Flying Mullet
02-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Too bad that baby's wrinkles will never go away.

Peegee
02-27-2007, 02:52 PM
We're past the age of messy, swear-word filled movies. So I don't have my hopes up.

Will this movie be PG 13 (haha peegee 13) or rated R?

fire_of_avalon
02-28-2007, 12:35 AM

You're just jealous that his wrinkles will be way sexier than your butt hairs will ever be~

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-28-2007, 12:48 AM
damm, exceeded my expectations, hope they didnt just show the best parts of the movie, and the movie is actually good

i might watch it

Flying Mullet
02-28-2007, 02:20 PM

You're just jealous that his wrinkles will be way sexier than your butt hairs will ever be~
Nations have crumbled because queens have been entranced by my butt hairs...

Bunny
02-28-2007, 02:40 PM

Indiana Jones is forever.

John McClane is slightly less than forever. Maybe a fo'eva.

Flying Mullet
02-28-2007, 02:45 PM
John McClane is slightly less than forever. Maybe a foa'eva.
Fix'd. :cool:

Bunny
02-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Oooooooooh, I see what you did there. You are a sneaky one, Mr. Mullet. I tip my hat to you!

fire_of_avalon
03-01-2007, 02:21 PM

Nations have crumbled because queens have been entranced by my butt hairs...

I believe the part about nations crumbling because those butt hairs are pretty scary, but I think you meant that queens have been entangled. Last count you were carrying fifty along with you. Won't you please let them go, Mully?

ALSO HERE IS DIE HARD 4 TRIVIA

Bruce Willis's stunt double, Larry Rippenkroeger, was seriously injured when he fell 25 feet to the pavement. He suffered broken bones in his face and fractures in both wrists. Production was temporarily shut down. Willis picked up the tab at area hotels for Larry's parents and visited him a number of times at the hospital.

Awwww.

Mirage
03-01-2007, 02:26 PM
A badass like Bruce Willis should be doing his own stunts.

Bunny
03-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Man, what a whiner. He's a stuntman, he is supposed to break himself and then just walk it off. "I'm okay dudes, just broke a few bones. No biggie."

Bruce Willis needs a better stuntman. Not one that whines like a four year old.

Old Manus
03-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Sounds like a job for Bunny.

Bunny
03-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Nah. I look more like Johnny Depp than Bruce Willis.

fire_of_avalon
03-01-2007, 05:31 PM
I mean, really? Cause like, you know. I could get down. Even if you don't look like Bruce Willis.

So, what are some of the Die Hard clichés you want to see? Personally, I can't wait for the appearance of the filthy wife-beater.