PDA

View Full Version : OMG I just cooked up something really wonderful

Diango12
02-27-2007, 07:07 AM
Ok get this, take syrup and pore some into a pan then take two or one cup of lemonade juice, add a bit of sugar then cook for 6 minutes or more then let it cool and walla you get this sticky abseloutly delicious gum.

Try it:greenie:

while we are on the subject tho what secret cooking recipe do you know?

black orb
02-27-2007, 07:17 AM
>>> Im not good for cooking, I just boil/fry all sorts of food and walla I eat them..

Bahamut2000X
02-27-2007, 07:21 AM
That's a recipe for gum? Either way that's crazy. It is reminiscent of my days of wanting to cook at the age of 4 so I would throw random ingredients around the kitchen into a bowl, do some mixing and cook it in the oven. I think I actually managed something edible once, though the memories I have are a bit foggy at the moment so it could of just been something nasty my dad made I'm mistaking for my own creation either way something edible and nasty tasting was made once. >.>

Araciel
02-27-2007, 07:38 AM
poor man's tacos: while it's not a 'secret' by any means, and will end up costing more to make than conventional tacos, you make the taco stuff but don't buy shells...instead you buy the half-size bags of doritos and crunch up the chips inside, then cut the side of the bag off, pour in the taco stuff and enjoy...perfect for D&D sessions

also, i don't know where the recipe came from but... pillsbury caserole, you take one roll of crescent rolls, spread it on a metallic pan so it covers the bottom, pour in a pound of browned ground beef, a half can of spaghetti sauce (or better yet, make your own...mmm) and about 3/4 block of grated cheddar cheese, then spread a second roll of crescent rolls ontop and bake it.

Polaris
02-27-2007, 07:55 AM
cheese-cake... (not cheesecake) :D
heheeh they're delicious and not many people know how to cook!;)

blackmage_nuke
02-27-2007, 10:08 AM
anything+a few squeezes of lemon=delicious

Firo Volondé
02-27-2007, 12:15 PM
Anything+a few litres of liquefied clowns = funny-tasting

KentaRawr!
02-27-2007, 12:48 PM
My secret cooking recipe will always be Walmart.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-27-2007, 01:59 PM
Lemonade in a pan?
Oh no, I'm likely to get in trouble for that

theundeadhero
02-27-2007, 05:03 PM
I used lemon juice instead of lemonade juice :(

Owen Macwere
02-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Well, if they are my secret recipes then why would I be telling them to you, folks?. :eyebrow:

mooglebunni608
02-27-2007, 05:14 PM
What type of syrup? That sounds yummy! :D

I make sesame-rice, which is only yummy when it is warm;

Cook sushi rice, about 1 cup of rice in 3 cups of water, until it is a little more than halfway cooked (so it looks soupy and the rice is sort-or crunchy), I'd say about 15-20 minutes, but keep checking, cause you never know. Then add about a half a cup more water, some sesame seed oil, like a tablespoon of it, (you could always try olive oil, or butter, but I haven't) and a small handful of sesame seeds. Then cook it for another 5 or 6 minutes, and serve it right away :D
Keep the salt and soy sauce handy :)

Old Manus
02-27-2007, 05:51 PM
I have a secret Pot Noodle recipe which involves boiling water and a fork

Almost let it slip

Ben
02-27-2007, 08:13 PM
OMG I Love cooking, its like my passion. My secret recipe isn't very secret.

I make soup, tons of soup. I take some vegi's and chicken broth, or any kind of broth. I especcially like Shrimp Broth, then you just let it simmer or boil until all of the vegi's are cooked, Yuuuuuum Good.
This isn't really a Secret recipe. ;)

EDIT: Warning: Must chop vegi's before cooking otherwise you'll end up using a GIANT pot. Cut the Vegi's I repeat Cut the VEGI's.

Iceglow
02-27-2007, 08:49 PM
I cook a great stir-fry and several great pasta dishes. I used to make victoria sponges with Passionfruit and Apricot jam in them....gorgeous stuff

Sergeant Hartman
02-27-2007, 09:03 PM
I have a secret Pot Noodle recipe which involves boiling water and a fork

Almost let it slip
You stole my recipe! :mad2:

Diango12
02-27-2007, 09:26 PM
What type of syrup?

Maple syrup and yes its is indeed very yummy. However I illutarate use lemon juice freshly squeezed for the best results

escobert
02-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Hotpocket!