PDA

View Full Version : closing thread...

Aerisfanatic
02-28-2007, 02:16 AM
k i had a thread called aeris or tifa that was closed for some stupid reason, saying its spam or what ever, i was just curios of what people thought i even said not to say anything bad about the other character so it wouldnt be offensive.... and on another note if you dont wanna be part of a conversation than dont its called free will...i understand if it has a hate speech or what ever but this is out of clean fun.... so what do you think about closing threads?

escobert
02-28-2007, 02:18 AM
xD wow. Your thread was closed because there was another just like it still fresh.

Aerisfanatic
02-28-2007, 02:20 AM
actually there is no other thread saying who would win in a fight

Psychotic
02-28-2007, 02:32 AM
Your thread was closed, not because it was spam, but because there was a thread pretty much similar to it. Who would win in a fight is just one element of the Aeris vs Tifa debate, and it's not different enough to warrant its own thread. There's no point in having two active threads on the same topic, after all.

If you have an issue with a thread being closed, don't make a new thread in the Final Fantasy VII forum, because this forum is for FFVII-related topics only, and that's why this thread has been closed. Instead, PM the moderator who closed your thread (in this case, it was me, and although I think I've justified my reasoning, if you still have any doubts about them, then go right ahead and PM me and we'll discuss it) or make a thread in the Staff Feedback forum.